The new Australia Day ad is left wing propaganda, does not mention Australia day once...

The new Australia Day ad is left wing propaganda, does not mention Australia day once, promotes accepting illegals and calls all who came here legally "boat people". Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=LX__i-zeaWs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming
youtube.com/watch?v=RenRILqwhJs
youtube.com/watch?v=0lC1p7-ApKs&ab_channel=retrooldcommercials
youtube.com/watch?v=uG3uea-Hvy4
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumpity

The fact that they disabled the comments just proves that they know people on the internet (Who don't buy into the regular everyday bullshit that is fed down our throats) won't react well to it.

Unfortunately, the loudest people in this country are the Cuckbourne liberals and Greens Voters so it will undoubtedly be praised across the mainstream media and I'm sure Waleed Aly will let us know how amazing this advertisement is
How is it our fucking fault that when the British arrived, Aboriginals were primitive as fuck and that they ate their own babies and raped their women. We have laws and borders now to ensure stuff like this doesn't happen again. Sure you can accept that this was Aboriginal Land, but don't turn it into a Pro-Boat people propaganda piece. You can't let every single boat person into this country but then also say that what the British did was the wrong thing. The whole point is that we learned from what happened and don't do it again.

It's supposed to be a fucking humorous exaggerated ad to sell lab for fucks sake.

I Like you stralia but that ad was extreme cancer

Spot on mate.

>Aboriginals were primitive as fuck

I believe the reason why Australia is mostly desert aside from the is because of the hunting they did where they would burn down entire forests and pick up the dead animals. Very fucking rich culture, right? 50 000 years of this definitely didnt help en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming

Also fuck Waleed, that smug prick.

Thats left wing Aussie TV for you....

Its in response to another ad for australia day with white ppl eating pork on a bbq

You used to make bantzy ads, Australia

youtube.com/watch?v=RenRILqwhJs

>Thoughts?

Pretty fugging Gay ad, even by Aussie Standards

Hey yall. Thinking of sailing to Austrialia one day. Will I be welcome? I'm not staying and I'm wh*te.

>Cathy Freeman is getting fat.

Yeah you'll be fine, just don't call people cunts unless youre really fuckin good mates with them.

oh to be blue pilled again.

youtube.com/watch?v=0lC1p7-ApKs&ab_channel=retrooldcommercials

The thing is what were abos doing with the land before us Europeans got here? Running around naked with sticks?

They should be thankful that Australia was blessed with Western Civilization or it would most likely be a 3rd world shit hole right now

This add is fucking bullshit

fuck what happened to us

Going to Uni became the norm which is a breeding ground for communism and political correctness.

let's all join the military and invade what is rightfully ours

New Zealand

the lamb company that made the ad is from Melbourne, ok?

this is why we fucking hate Melbourne, it is like California packed into one city

Before any Aussie cunts get clever ideas I warn you we have 197 native species of bird.

It'll be like '32 but far worse.

hahaahah your native birds look like fruit

So gay aussie should just be bombed they are fuckin weak ,saying mate is so fucking stupid I hate you simply for this idiocy

get fucked mate

You're a fucking tool, mate.

>currynigger wants to play backyard cricket on the beach
this was what pissed me off most desu

Cringiest shit iv ever seen Australia.

Not even NZ is this cucked. We don't have ads like this on television.

Jesus Christ barely a fucking white person in the crowd and the main guy is a Polynesian?

Aussie fags are thiefs and did I mention gay

did one of us steal your heart user?

'Stralia yes !

I heard this in Keith Urbans voice.
The fuck is that about , Australia?

No, one of us probably fucked his girlfriend or ex. American girls can't get enough of the BAC.

Abbos were (are) closer to being smart apes than dumb humans.

Liberals are the Kings of wishful thinking.

I mean all of this is great, I wish we all could get along and have fun together, respect each other but it does not happen. It would be nice if it did but it simply does not.

Wishful thinking is very dangerous when it becomes government policy.

I didn't realise foreigners actually liked black abo cock

Never,
How?

I'm gonna get some aussie hookers to pee on, I'm going to give them money I printed off my printer, because I think you guys are dumb like that, I'm not even going to wash the bill aND reprint your getting straight paper stock cuck boy

You are one cheeky cunt mate.

Unarmed noguns slaves and subjects deserve every single bit of this cultural enrichment and diversity.

Your fathers betrayed you, they turned in their rifles and handguns to the state.

They burned your grandfathers shotgun.

They crushed your inherited steel and blood. Your birth rights.

They destroyed your basic universal human right to self defense.

Go lay down into your graves, these immigrants will simply kick the dirt over the top and shove the "Refugees Welcome" sign down into the clay as a tombstone.

pretty cancerous, aren't you guys full?

>will go to the trouble of printing out fake notes to convince an aussie slut to gob his knob
you're the cuck boy, slappers will sleep with you for a drag of a durry

>Ciggies, beer and bikinis in a single ad.
Where did it all go wrong?

FUKN DISLIKE THIS JEWGANDA

FUCK ALL LEFTIST TO DEATH

Prostitution is legal here, just use your bankcard. You know, the ones with NFC chips?

link pls

>we love our lamb
Sounds more like new zealand day than australia day m8.

wtf are doing still watching tv? Its filled with trash and shit, least Sup Forums's trash and shit is entertaining and informative

Hearing the news refer to that loony tranny that attacked people with an axe as a woman is starting to annoy me

Care less about those pussy abo's they ran like bitches from white boys not me I made the last one cry snot Cumming out his nose scared that he ever crossed me, he always acted like a crazy white boy, all bark no bite, if he had gun he probably would have shot me hahahah but he couldn't because he's a fucking secret drug abusing homo similar to your self

This ad is fucking garbage. I almost threw up when the faggots rolled up, and all the acceptance and tolerance bullshit is maddening.

When will there be a happening in Melbourne that is more bloody than the Bataclan?

They burned the land and then moved on allowing the land to regenerate.

Never because our police are too good and insulate them from the danger of reality

Even better

News just had a piece on it a minute ago. Apparently it's very popular on facebook.

Followed immediately by a piece about baby names, in which all the babies were white and all the names traditional white names.

Sometimes, I love Tasmania.

>police are too good
I agree, but it doesn't stop them from being England-level police when they're dealing with Apex

Does that mean italy owns england because rome was there before the angles, saxons and jutes?

The police are fine in thier handling of those Africunts. It's the cuck judiciary that keeps letting them go.

Is it true that most of the economy outside of large cities still relies on logging, and if anything else, some tourism?

They don't even discuss immigration anymore. They just tell us how we're going to be 50 million by 2050. Aussies are fuckin faggots.

I think it's mostly agriculture you nigger. We sell a lot of meat to gooks which makes it a lot more expensive for ourselves. Pretty smart aye.

Do you have that pastebin about abo circumcision and shit about how they fucking think they absorb youth from rape?

All Australians except some primitives with sticks and loincloths are boat people.

>"boat people" arrive at the end
>tell everyone else to stop doing what they're doing because it's against the will of Allah
>execute all the gays on the float
>switch off the music
>force the women to cover themselves or be raped, beaten, and/or stoned
>conduct random acts of mass violence as persuasion

Australia isn't "racist" it's "culturalist." If your culture is shit you can fuck off. And Islamic culture is shit. So fuck off.

An official ad calls people who come by boats boat people but when I call mexicans fence hoppers I get kicked out of my lecture

There's historical and cultural meaning encoded in that phrase. It was used as a derogatory term in the 90s and 2000s and they're "reclaiming" it.

Also it's not an "official ad" it's by the lamb industry lobby.

I actually kind of liked it up until it started to focus on the multicult.

Fucking lost it when they got to the boat people section.

Australia's lefties can get fucked. I want to bash a cunt after this.

Cronulla 2.0 when?

Bampen

All Strayans on this board need to dislike this.

Multiculturalism SJW shit or not I've always hated these stupid ads that We Love Our Lamb make. Some in the past have just been over the top bogan and the one last year was shit too. I don't get why normies hype these stupid people's ads up and circle-jerk them for ages like some industry group's efforts to get us to buy more of their shit is part of "Australian culture"

Lamb is a shit meat too (Pork as well, don't eat pork/bacon) - Stick to white meats like chicken, turkey and fish and get the best value and nutrition out there boys.

Sup Forums = Lionel Hutz
youtube.com/watch?v=uG3uea-Hvy4

>Thoughts?
youre a cunt

We are most definately full, mate. You can come visit, though.

I should add:
>the dutch
>first

Yeah okay, but they didn't settle. The named Rottnest Island, didn't like the look of W.A. and turned left for Indonesia. Not quite the same thing.

No we're racist. Non whites aren't fucking welcome.

What cunt? All meat is based.

> desire to kill self... rising

How is all meat "based"? what does that even mean?

they disabled comments but not downvotes. you know what to do, keep the downvotes going.

Are abos even human?
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>tfw live in Melbourne
>Would love nothing more than to leave and go live in Tasmania

Why can't you? It's literally a ferry ride or a short flight away. No papers needed.

Tassie is amazing, cheap too. I want to move there but hard to get a job.

>abbos civilized prior to the europeans arriving
nice revisionism

The left doesn't know when to stop do they ?

They should be eating the last of the megafauna and their babies on that fire and it would be more accurate.

Boycott lamb. Send them broke.

thanks for that degenerate insight, facts and logic are not demanded when you have a shitpost flag
>afterbirth of criminals

Sorry m8 I forgot about those Dutch cities that exist here. I bet they would have been a real success like Jakarta and Johannesburg though.

I know. Visited during the summer at the start of 2016 and I was very impressed by what I saw. Probs wouldn't live in Hobart, as I dislike being in major cities, but I'd pick that in an instant over Melbourne.

Because I'm 21 and still don't have a job. Need a bit of cash before I can even consider that.

Bomb Melbourne please.

Go pork only for a cpple years.
Problem solved

>not exclusively eating kangaroo and emu

Bloody poof.