Your move fedoras.

Correct your epistemology, user.
There is no reason to refute claims not yet substantiated and defended

Bait threads are a shitty thing to do, user

Prove he does.
This an awesome argument btw

>prove unicorns dont exist :DDD
>prove trump isn't a Russian plant :DDDDD
Burden of proof exists for a reason retard, and the only thing this thread will prove is that there is litterally no way to prove 100% either way and you are a literal retarded person if you think you magically have the answers to currently unanswerable questions about the nature of existance

God here.

You know those painful headaches you keep waking up with?

That's me fucking your brain with my holy ghost dick

Would you actually like to take part in this chat or are you just screwing with the OP? Because I can assist there.

everything is god. everything is creation. if something says no you must "pay" for your sins i highly suggest you do not.

We, as puritan, fuck-only-to-procreate Christian conservatives, are dismayed at the latest 'revelations' of Mr. "T®ump" and his seeming sinful indulgences.

We knew the man was a victim of much vice and in need of saving -- that his soul was in danger of being consumed by Satan's salacious seductions. However, this new sordid spill has caused many within our ranks to lose hope and resign themselves to the conclusion that he -- Mr. "T®ump" -- is an instrument of the Devil; nay our Jewish god, Yaweh, who he assured us he was working under the auspice of.

Please, Sup Forums, could you be so kind as to work to assuage us Christian conservatives and try to convince us that Mr. "T®ump" is not a deranged, diabolical, demented, deviant, dementia sufferer, and in fact a man of faith and virtue...?

>thank you in advance
>God be with you all [1]

[1]Applies only to those who have forwarded all cock-skins in their possession for kosher consumption

>what is reductio ad absurdum
bertrand russel has some radio interviews in the early 1900s that refute all philosophical arguments for god

that gnostic thinking is heresy anyway

When the mind adjusts to simply staying here, then that mind is not called mind any more. It’s just Self. It’s only ever Self.

If god is real he wouldn't have made you a faggot.

>Russell

He couldn't characterize much of them correctly, let alone refute them.

>gnostic thinking
U wot

i un-ironically Kek, but i have never been a fedora tipper to begin with.

I can prove it.

But you need to convert to my belief system and read my book every day, then pray to me and build churches in my honor before I reveal my answer to you.

>Water has no shape, its nature is to flow. If you put it into a vase it will take the shape of the vase. In this cup, it has assumed the shape of the cup. If poured into my cupped hands it will take the shape of the hands. But water has no shape. It is the same with the consciousness, which is subtler than water. It similarly has no form, but it assumes the form of whatever concept it is poured into or identifies with, but it will never be the form.
It remains ever its formless nature.
IN OTHER WORDS YOU ARE BRAINWASHED KEKS WAKE THE FUCK UP FAGGOTS.

>water
Formless
It's matter in the form of water. The form is the water biological structure.

There is nothing to debate. Although if but some fluke an unanswerable question is given a definitive answer via Sup Forums I will be happy to admit I'm wrong.

So I take that as... "sure but nothing will come of it"? Or something else.

You can't prove that Islam is not the one true religion.

Your move infidel.

go to sleep, moosefucker

its not that i have a problem with a creator its just that i have a problem with disgusting self centered made up human religion where everything is about them so on and so forth.

Sure god exists, but why would it be the christian god? Why would it want a religion at all?

T.deist

God is a spiritual being. Whether he exists or not is irrelevant.

>deists

But that's a stupid position, why would you even

you cant prove that you arent a faggot.

You cant prove that i cant prove that god is not real.

The whole point of Christianity is to reconcile yourself to God, to regain God's trust. The act of faith fundamental to Christianity is how you do this. Nothing else in the religion comes close to providing the same function.

Why did God send Joan of Arc to lead France's armies to victory? Because there's no reason to trust a dirty illiterate peasant girl to bring military success unless you have an unwavering trust in God alone. Displaying that trust allows God to reciprocate it.

Proof of God's existence would destroy Christianity by removing the only motive for being Christian.

I won't tell you you're religion is wrong and there is no god. But i will tell you it was the basis for cultural/ economical subversion.

>Christianity sprouted from judaism
>the same religion told everybody it's a sin to handle money
>and conveniently puts jews into positions where they can handle currency
>fast forward now
>they own all the wealth / controll everything

That's an argument for agnosticism, not theism.

But I can prove that the god in the bible doesn't exist.
Checkbait chistainfags

BURDEN OF

P
R
O
O
F

And you cant prove he EXIST. Checkm8 fgt

You're mistaken. What is integral to the Christian life as you mention is faith in God, not faith of God.
What I mean by this is the focus is trusting God, not simply believe God exists. Proof of God existing has no relation to Christian faith except probably giving reassurance to strengthen faith.

>Christianity as economic subversion
>ban usury
>spend most of revenue providing for others

Sure m8

The first is necessary for the second. I can't have faith in God if I don't have faith of God.

Not only that, the first logically leads to the second. If I understand God as Aquinas understood Him, pure actuality, pure goodness, I cannot help but have faith in Him if I only have faith of Him.

You need to believe God exists to have faith but how you come to believe in God is of no issue. Faith as a means is not necessary.

And I totally agree with your second point.

Because faith exists as the only means, it must be necessary. Otherwise Revelation would include knowledge of God beyond faith.

Because faith exists as the only means, it must be necessary. Otherwise Revelation would include knowledge of God beyond faith.

(am newfag, pls dont harsh for dbl post)

>only means
But that's not true. There is a long academic history to deduce the reality of a theistic worldview. You, yourself, just mentioned Aquinas who is part of this tradition.

I can prove He does.

Aquinas's Five Ways depend on whether or not you accept Aristotelian metaphysics on face value. That's still an ascent to accepting that which is not demonstrable as self-evident.

Shouldn't the burden of proof fall with the atheists?

It would be a lot easier to prove god existed if you found him on a telescope or something.

but what the fuck are theists supposed to do?

Examine every square inch of the universe until we know for sure he isn't here?

People with a claim should defend their claim.

I'd agree to a degree but you're missing the point of an argumentative tradition existing and so reason to think faith of God as the only option.

I believe there is a Creator, a God. But I don't think he's related to any of the religions on Earth.

kk
I make no claim either way.

You claim he doesn't exists. Show me the proof.

Shifting the burden of proof isn't an argument and you can't argue it's a catch22
If I don't see something you do, and there's no proof it happened, you can't just say there's no proof it didn't happen when say, you say a building exploded but that building never existed

?
I'm Christian.
I claim God does exist.

Listen all the creations of God, get closer to nature and you would feel that if there is a God then he couldn't be bloodthirsty, commanding the faithful to cut down all the infidels

Nature is pretty damn bloodthirsty of itself, I mean, have you ever SEEN predators?

Let me guess, water, ice and steam also represent the holy trinity? As in, they are one thing in different forms? HURR HURR

Why would a magical sky daddy exist?

>You can't prove that God DOESN'T exist.

you think this is a parody but christards really pimp idiocy like this and more.

>natural predators being violent as means to secure own survival through nutrition
>compared to whims of a jealous "supreme being" deeming who is worthy

God exists.

They do not attack out of believes or fun, but only from they needs
And I do not talk here that they attack only to have something to eat, but also out of need of security - securing their area, position in group, children etc
They are violent yes, but somehow harmonious and don't invade other animal territories for no good reason