You are in western Europe in a crowded place and see this

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1_tE5MxjYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You wonder how that American truck made it around the corners

If anime has taught me one thing, its that trucks are the most dangerous thing in the world.

There's almost nothing you can do except to maybe jump in front of the truck and pushing a loli out of the way and possibly ending up in a video game world.

came here to post this.

Quickly start thinking up excuses for peaceful muslims that evil racists will no doubt suffer the most from the after effects of the attack

I would be grabbed by the fear, thinking of all the innocent muslims. I mean it isn't even confirmed yet that it was a muslim.

There is none of those burger front engine trucks here

#rekt

De-legalize trucks.

My thoughts exactly.

I do nothing. Western europe deserves to burn for their own cuckery.

Fpbp

this
it's so progressive

I'd pic related, like any other not-retard.

i dont get it

kill yourself

escape from the city

Think

>Wow that Trump imported American truck got through 3 times the numbers of Eurocucks than those frog ones.

Open me gaped arsehole and invite for penetrate

Step in front of it, and welcome sweet oblivion

Murican roads are big and straight

European roads are narrow and bendy

NZ road is partially tar/mostly dirt

I'd just shout: AYYYYYYYYY and get the fuck out the way of the peaceful muslim driver.

youtube.com/watch?v=J1_tE5MxjYA

This is how euro trucks are made so that they can deal with the cramped euro roads better.

Grab the first white girl

More!

NOT ALL MUSLIMS

YOU ISLAMOPHOBE RACIST WHITE FUCKING MALE

Pretty much all killer trucks has been used by muslims

id jump over it

Europe trucks have the engine below the cabin because they have tight roads. You have those types of euro trucks in every country but in Europe, those are the only ones you have.

I live

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Try to cycle away because I'm a europoor who's been cucked out of car ownership by the government lmao

...turn and look at the guy filming me.

TOP KEK

scream
TERRORISM HAS NO RELIGION
as I am plowed down by an "Islamic Truck of Tolerance"

HOLY SHIT

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

Rekt

This is what I thought

definitely came here to post exactly this.

damn, thats a rough way to go for the last guy on the video

An Isis truck killed 11 Egyptians a few days ago.

Nani?!

You'll also see the woman in the pinkish shirt at the beginning of the video... she's still on the front of the truck as the camera pans down. Sucks for her husband, holding her hand just as the truck is about to rip her away.

86 people killed by some muzzy piece of shit because our politicians and leftist faggots can't admit that Islam is not compatible with the west.

Move the fuck out of the way because unlike in cuck ass Europe you'll get run over anywhere else.

Seriously, this is not a problem anywhere but in Western Europe and Trayvon riots. The entirety of Europe is literally on the level of American dindus. Let that sink in for a moment.

Trucks have no religion, and ISIS isn't really Islamic. They cloak their secular goals in religious garb =-).

t. Cuck in DC

stand there because its not coming towards me

Walk to the nearest air port

Fly to aussieland

Be in bed with a nice cuppa by midnight

That's a mighty fine truck you're touring Europe with there buddy, stay safe!

>Land early
>Come home
>Girlfriend & her sister naked in your bed getting BEAKED

That was amazing

Smile because I am about to be culturally enrichened.

fuck you du made me spit coffee on my monitor

fpbp^2

mashallah brother

me die

>mfw he doesn't realize that muslims drive the truck into people because they will get 72 lolis in another world