Sup Forums turns on Milo

>Sup Forums turns on Milo
>Sup Forums turns on Mike Cernovich
>Sup Forums is slowly if not fully turned on Gavin McInnes

How long before you fucks turn on Tucker Carlson?

They're all great.

None of them are far enough right.

Never because, like Trump, Tucker Carlson is really up high

So he will never interact with us

I never liked any of those fags. Gavin is the worst he's literally a numale

I'm ready..

I will always like Gavin.
He reminds me of my grandfather

Milo is a faggot, Gavin is a closet faggot, and I don't even know anything about Cernovich.

Tucker isn't a faggot, yet.

>Sup Forums gets turned on

i hated all those 3 before it was cool to

Your grandfather showed you his anus and pissed in your cheerios?

Sup Forums fully disliked McGinnes before either of the other two. Milo is probably the most well liked, though the most common positive description of him is "useful"

>Cucker Tarlson
>Implying the highest wizards don't already know of his treachery for working at (((msnbc)))

Kek has saw fit to use him in our time, so we must abide.

He's a neocon so Sup Forums already hates him. But he's giving libs a really hard time now so the bantz are enjoyable entertainment. None of that changes that he is basically a dancing monkey.

Tucker is /our guy/ Gavin was always a beta faggot under a beard who would probably piss himself at the first sight of blood and fear

Tucker is entertainment only. I don't think much of Sup Forums takes him seriously. It's just fun to watch him bring liberal wackos onto his show.

"Sup Forums" was never FOR these people.

you have not yet developed the ability to tell fake posts from real posts.

it will take you a while, and nobody can teach it to you, it has to be learned.

Amen.

Is a Tuck a Fag?
Cos Milo is a poo pusher.
I don't really know who the fuck Cernovich even is but that other cunt is definately a fucking hipster so he can fuck right off.
As far as I know Tucker is a good boy and dindu nuffin.
Pol hates all degenerates user cunt
So report to the oven, Jew cunt.

half of Sup Forums turns on everyone so if it ever turns out they played us we can say we were on to their schemes.

Gavin "Spread my Asshole, Drink a Guinness" McInnes has always been shit.

Double numbers
ID repeats
Seconded seconds
And replied exactly 1,000 posts in.

Shilday! That's A E S T H E T I C

Milo is a fag but cool.
I only knew Mike because people would hype shit he posted on Twitter and it was always bullshit.
Gavin was always a fag and only fags liked him, but not a cool fag like Milo. More a acts straight but always wants to sleepover and group shower fag.

>pol doesn't turn on molymeme
>pol doesn't turn on tucker c.
>pol doesn't turn on trump
>pol doesn't turn on Hannity
>pol doesn't turn on richard spencer
>pol doesn't turn on paul joseph watson

Milo is alright
Literally who is Mike Cernovich. Low Energy. Sad.
Gavin McInnes is a numale
Tucker Carlson is a huge cuck

we did

Milo isn't a cool fag, he's a self absorbed jewish princess that stole money from his "grant".
Stupid oven dodger.

Being this retarded
Milo is a kike who used this to make shekels fuck him.

Paul Watson and Gavin are alt-light but okay because they help the red pilling

Molymeme is fine he crushes it with facts and racial realism and then puts on the brakes if only to avoid pic related.

Sup Forums is not one entity. Because we don't all share the same views per se makes us a more impenetrable force.

Gavin made a video about how the Alt-Right and I suppose this extends to the general conservatives and Sup Forums, need to be more unified.

Why the fuck would we wanna be more unified? So we can become more identifiable, and homogenized? No wonder people think these guys are controlled opposition. They spout the same idea as the globalists they hate.

We just happen to agree with some things they say. Doesn't mean we have to unify with them and fucking suck their dicks.

Tl:dr : Sup Forums is just a tool for chaos, and is better off as being a constantly shifting thing. Meme magic etc etc

I actually never liked him.
Why do we like this guy again?
Based on appearences he looks like just another neo-con Zionist shill.

>pol doesn't turn on richard spencer
lol when will you fucks finally please fuck off

ESS JAY DUB O YOUS

fuck that little cuck. he shoulda stuck his neck out for based Richard Spencer.
low eneryyyyyyy

We did when he turned on trump very early in his campaign,

As long as Tucker doesn't be a douche like pic related he'll be fine

I don't like Harambe man's voice, but I like Milo and Gavin. Spencer too.

It's mostly shitposters and mental invalids of understanding that:
1. everyone not agreeing with you on everything isn't a bad thing
2. normies will NEVER accept 1488 talk so no popular commentator will spout it
3. no one is perfect, so people have personal flaws
And so they just chimp out when one of their political allies even slightly missteps, which is retarded.

I don't love all these guys, but I support them for where they come from anyway.

TOP KEK
My last ex had a &love trampstamp and the one before that had a sparrow on her foot. Women are fucking retards

His choice in women checks out. Doing his part to repopulate the white race.

>How long before you fucks turn on Tucker Carlson?

>Argues against intellectual morons and thinks that defeating them is a sign of power.

He's an overrated hack.

Tucker is literally weaker than all listed - and they're already pretty shit-tier. Even Lauren Southern could crush him. That's how bad he is.

> m-muh based tucker
> he b-btfo'd that teen vogue chick hehe
> c-cant cuck
Oh please, she was backpedaling the entire time over supporting harassment and he couldnt even finish her off. Thankfully she btfo'd herself by spouting memes about religions being sovereign so he didnt have to lose face. Let's not forget his best moment in that interview was a fucking adhom.

Gas yourself Sup Forums, the comfyness of the trump train has made you dumb.

Fair. I have hope for molymeme though.
The rest can fuck off.

This meme would be great without the cocks in it.

>Yes goys turn on them. Learn from the example of (((TRS))). Remember only Richard Spencer can be trusted.

I mainly like Gavin because of his how to piss in public video. It was funny.

>Sup Forums is one person
>anyone here ever liked cuckservatives

We should meme Tucker Carlson in to the WH 2024

Never. based tuck was going on alex jones years ago

>Sup Forums turned on people who put things into their ass for pleasure and some random meme-personality

What's the problem?

they've always been fags and we barely put up with them because they pushed trump, only the 'alt-light' like these people

>milo
fag degenerate who thinks blacks are oppressed and will side with whatever group isn't popular to be contrarian

>cernovich
snake oil salesman bandwagoner

>mciness
degenerate who drinks piss, spreads his asshole, etc. and race traitor

Only person I like is Molyneux, and even then a lot of his shit is retarded. ONE DOLLAR!

Richard Spencer is okay but lacks debating skills and hasn't really done anything.

When are we going to get someone who is speaks well, dresses well, and holds real Sup Forums views?

Sup Forums has always thought Gavin McInnes was a massive faggot. He's like our drunk uncle, he has his entertaining moments but he's really just an embarrassing alcoholic.

which is more likely. An entire large group turning on an individual or an individual selling out and betraying a group for personal gain?

>cernovich invites baked alaska to his memeball
>baked Alaska names the jew
>DUDE THATSH OFFLIMIHTS LEHHMME DOX SHYOU ITS OSHKAY BECAUSTHE THSHATS NAZI TALK
>buy my book monkey mindset
I didn't know who Baked Alaska was but by that Cernovitch is a faggot and anyone else has a baboon brainframe (most likely with a lisp and requires alimony from a woman)

Milo is literally the face of Breitbart so I don't see the point of hating him, unless you also hate Bannon and do you think these guys behind Trump are just more of the same cuck sellouts? They could be, but I think they're on the same team and having a good plan going forward.

We only turn on those who turn on us. Milo was never /ourguy/, just a useful idiot, same with Cernovich, McInnes could've been the one, but he wouldn't go full redpill/""""""alt-right""""""

Nigga you can't Cuck the Tuck
This would be a losing fight for Sup Forums it would be the end, we would not recover.

I still to this day unironically like Milo sorry to say. I know everything about him but that faggot still makes me laugh on normiebook

good ol gramps

This is the sensible approach. Individuals posters can like or hate whoever they want, but it's better for Sup Forums's long term health to not let outside forces gain any real sway/influence over the board as a whole

I've been with Tucker for a while.
I used to listen to him when he would call into shows like BTLS (guy whos wife got fucked by Hogan in Gawker vid)
and talkin about buying nicorette from other countries over the internet and all sorts of ridiculous shit.

Tuck is cool and funny I really don't care what you faggots have to say about him.

Milo is a subversive kike faggot trying to take over, bastardize, and destroy us.

Gavin is an aging hipster trying to be cool by pandering to us while disavowing us at the same time.

Cernovich is like Crowder. Literal who tryhard cucks who think they are edgy and funny but are actually neither.

fuck the tuck. fox is a shill organisation. if he want's to be taken srsiously he should quit and go to InfoWars

>the comfyness of the trump train has made you dumb.

Exactly. Life remains difficult and shitty, and yet I've even caught myself living vicariously through the success of Trump and others. I think the kek and the Pepe stuff is good, but people need to start seriously educating themselves constantly. The news isn't gonna give us that.

Troll better faggot

Except Carlson doesn't try to come off as some edgy alt right personality he's just a conservative commentator who btfo of leftists he's earnest in that way and that's why we won't turn on him (probably)

I have no real problem with Milo, I might even give his book a quick read.
Mike Cernovich I haven't paid much attention to.
Tucker is a god among men.

Tucker's cool

I come to Sup Forums and I haven't turned on any of those people you mentioned.

Swing and a miss, ocker.

we dont expect anything from Tucker other than him making fun of the shitlibs he has in his show.

We expected better from milo, chernovich, and McInnes was never anything more than a talking head.

>if he want's to be taken srsiously he should quit and go to InfoWars

I want to take a minute to apologise for the dumb cunt I have to call my countryman Sup Forums

All this revisionist history. You have to go back.

I just saw he's doing an AMA with the_donald

>Tucker is entertainment only.
You are not a far sighted person in regard to normie culture. How's it feel to be on the left side of the bell curve?

>holds real Sup Forums views
One man can't speak for the whole tribe everyone here is different.

1. Milo is a gay attention whoring Jew
2. Cernovich practices white genocide
3. McInnes literally made out with Milo after the Orlando shooting

Tucker runs (((The Daily Caller)))

4. Ben Shapiro left Breitbart and signed on with (((The Daily Caller)))

That should pretty much be the only unspoken rule for Sup Forums.

I like Molyneux's suggestion to start harassing Isis, but if he started shilling Sup Forums hardcore it would just feel doggish and kind of lame desu. I don't think a lot of the posters here really understand that Sup Forums has pull now, it's almost like they want a spokesmen. It's pretty narcisstic to assume that these guys are gonna fight for an individual specifically. But I can understand the idea, it's easy to think that you know these people when you listen to them constantly.

The oldfags here get a lot of flack for basically rejecting all these media outlets, but they really are like the dads of this board. They want what's best for board, that means all of us.

Don't buy Milo's book and further enable his jewish tendencies, seriously man, he had the thing written by a team of kids.

>4. Ben Shapiro left Breitbart and signed on with (((The Daily Caller)))

The Daily Wire, dumbass, which Shapiro started.

It's not that we don't like them it's that we outgrew them. They are alt light at best hell the only one I still listen to is Alex Jones for current events.

I mostly listen to Styx, Fash the Nation, The Daily Shoah, Limbaugh, True capitalist radio, and Common filth radio

We were never for them. Just you shills just try to push those kikes and kike lovers onto us

>Milo
>a literal fag jew
>Cernovich and McInnes' content just consists of laughing at SJWs
These people were never on our side.
Stick with people who actually have the balls to name the jew, like Sam Hyde.

If that woman on the left is the mother of the girl next to Tucker, then he got her started early (at 20ish it looks like).

>if he want's to be taken srsiously he should quit and go to InfoWars
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Australia always with the laughs.

naming the jew is overrated

60 million people believe the (((globalists))) run things, there's a lot more subtle redpilling you can do if you're clever about it. Look at how anti-Israel the dems are. 2017 is gonna be a great year for naming the jews that matter.

We're all on the same side. No point in bashing these guys; they're not the enemy. You fags sounds like a bunch of chicks.

It's over then.

It's always the feather

STOP REFERRING TO Sup Forums OR POL AS A SINGLE ENTITY YOU FUCK.

THIS PLACE IS ANONYMOUS.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT FUCKING MEANS?

Shut the fuck up, newfags or morons or whatever. We have supporters here but we aren't a single fucking entity Jesus Christmas you dipshits have pea sized brains, shut the fuck up and stop doing this shit.

I fucked Tucker's tuckus in a park in SF
Massive fag.

checked, boyos

>Milo kike/fag
>Cernovich kike
>McInnes leaf

if Tucker keeps fucking up liberals why wouldn't I like it? he's on prime time making liberals look like fools. why isn't that a good thing?

As soon as he stops treating Trump like a king.

>>Sup Forums turns on Milo
greek migrant jew obsessed with cocks
>Sup Forums turns on Mike Cernovich
attention whore retard who frequently lied during the election to get attention, proclaimed himself leader of the "altright"
another gay foreigner, who literally shows his asshole on camera

How dare you compare those freaks to based Tuck

>freaks to based
daily reminder TC started his career pretending to be a gay man

Gavin is a flaming faggot.

>Sup Forums turns on Milo
Anyone who liked these disgusting homos to begin with should fuck off.