Should pot be legal?

should pot be legal?

No non medical weed smokers are unproductive degenerates even the lightest smokers fall into dude weed lamo culture. Take it from a fucking leaf pot smokers are fucking faggots who need to be gassed after mdma ravers

Sure

It isn't??

Sure if you want your country to be dumbass
Inb4 we are smartest people on earth, like every country only small % of you people are

This post is based however not all recreational smokers are cancer. Some of us just prefer it to alcohol after a long day.

first of all, it's called weed, faggot

>dude weed lamo culture
That's maybe 5% of the population that does weed on a regular basis. And you wouldn't even know about the huge, silent majority... or care (where I come from).

Yes absolutely.

u mad u can't blaze up whilst hitting up your favorite designated street?

there seem to be alot of those fags where i live for only 5%

if it was legal people would eventually stop acting like that

I really dont care either way honestly. When in doubt, I always pick the option who pisses the left so i would vote no

I can get it for less than $2
Every nigger you find in South delhi will be a pot dealer

Yes, immediately.

Theres nothing wrong with weed.

If alcohol can be legal, than weed should be.

Fuck whatever little faggot has a problem with me smoking every day. ive smoked everyday since i was 19 so im 26 now and nothing is wrong with me.

Weed is fucking awesome. Dude, weed.

Prohibition is much worse than legalization. Just treat it like alcohol and cigarettes and call it a day. Have smoke free zones, chastize people for being too high to be out in public, etc

>where i live
There might be some bias...

Isn't it funny how they all now want to finally legalize it, after having banned smoking anywhere they possibly can, only because all that shekkels in that busniess are way to fucking delicious (all of a sudden... really makes you think, eh??).

For sure, when it finally gets legalized in my state I plan on baking a bunch of brownies and going on a picnic with my beautiful wife.
pic related
It's her

anybody could technically "get it for less than $2". how much you talkin'?
either way, i can guarantee no one in india is making strains like they do over here. you smoke that shitty hash from the streets of South Dehli and you'll probably wake up in an arranged marriage with a couple vital organs missing.

come to america and smoke the latest strain of "God-knows-what-the-fuck-this-is-anymore" marijuana (if it can so be called) and you'll transcend the laughably infantile laws of space and time. have you seen that alien-looking shit? looks like some damn Tiberium crystals.

Im jelly it's pretty open where i am i hongcover. Even today i saw my sous pass a bud to my head server on shift and i screamed at them in the dry goods room holy fuck i hate potheads

Those legs, wat?

Lmfao ol' gimped out bitch.

Dam wtf haha fuckin stub legs.

never give up the good fight

HEY, SHE'S VERY SENSITIVE ABOUT HER LEGS.

I mean, it's obviously just a bizarre shop. But was still funny.

I smoke weed every now and again.

It's better than alcohol or cigarettes which are cancerous and bad for you yet they are perfectly legal.

There are literally no good arguments for keeping it illegal unless you're a shill for alcohol, tobacco and drug companies and are worried about the plant hurting your precious little profits.

I can't wait for weed to become legal here so I can start my own marijuana shop.

It fucked up my memory and behaviour. Smoked from 18 to 21 almost every day

The people who say that recreational smokers are cancer are the same people who smoke cigarettes and alcohol recreational. They're fucking hypocrites. I find potheads way more tolerable than alcoholics or cigarette fiends, potheads always tend to be nice people and wouldn't hurt anybody.

Fuck cannabis. Shit makes you a lazy good for nothing. Magic Mushrooms actually improve lives, legalize that.

Only in some states. On a federal level it's still illegal.

>smoked every day
>wonders why it's bad for you
It was your fault faggot. It's like banning cigarettes because people decide to smoke a packet a day and eventually get lung cancer and die. It was your fault for not being able to control it. Everything in moderation.

What part of fascism 101 don't you understand?
It should be decriminalized. I don't even partake myself but when the people ask for permission or help from the state to cultivate a weed that's been in circulation for more than a millennium there are serious problems looming on the horizon.

No pot is for degenerates who gave up on life..

Cocaine and Adderall are where its at. It allows you to get shit done.

t. Degenerate
99% percent of people I know who drink do so only socially and just under a quarter of those only smoke when they drink. 100% of potheads I know are complete burnouts. Weed is a good way to make yourself retarded and kill your memory.

When you and your wife are high as fuck in that field I'll b lurkin on u dindus. I will then incapacitate your nigger ass while I slice her Achilles to keep her from running. I'll then proceed to penetrate her cunt with my machete while u watch. I don't fuck BBC loving sluts like ur wife just machetthurust her. Then after she bleeds out I'll cut your arms off and leave u to the night dindus. Now you and your ugly slut of a wife remember that I'm a watchin u both from now on so sleep well faggots.

Two years passed since I gave up everyday smoke and recovery is not any good.
Some people who smoke occasionally report that too.

do mdma and smoke weed. in med school, good average, work out and in shape. voted trump.

you fell for the propaganda m8, its all good fun

Nice stats you got there m8. Really made me think.

>I screamed at people
Sounds like you need it passed to you

Work in a bar/breastruant as a server or busser
You will love "potheads" in comparison to the sub-human garbage that frequent these places

Do you have to cut my arms off?
I'm kind of attached to those...

Yes.