The former British spy behind the shocking dossier about Donald Trump is “terrified for his safety” after being...

>The former British spy behind the shocking dossier about Donald Trump is “terrified for his safety” after being identified Wednesday, a report says.
>Christopher Steele, 52, has gone into hiding after being publicly named in a story by the Wall Street Journal.

>nypost.com/2017/01/11/ex-british-spy-goes-into-hiding-after-trump-dossier-released/

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/richardbehar/2017/01/11/could-this-be-the-british-mi6-agent-behind-the-trump-fbi-memos/#683dec037da2
wsj.com/articles/christopher-steele-ex-british-intelligence-officer-said-to-have-prepared-dossier-on-trump-1484162553
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sources said the ex-MI6 agent has fled his home in Surrey, which borders London, and is now on the run.

Who will get to Steele first?

Putin?

Or Sup Forums with a pizzagate-like bullshit conspiracy theory?

The hero we need but don't deserve

>pizzagate-like bullshit conspiracy theory
Nice conflating there agent user.

bump

Total bullshit. What a coincidence that all of a sudden a "former british agent" is revealed from the shadows and has a dossier on TRUMP, GTFOH. CIA you are the worst liers in the history of this fucking world, IN THE WORDS OF JFK,

"GOD EMPEROR TRUMP SHALL SHATTER YOU IN A 1000 PIECES AND SCATTER YOU TO THE WINDS!"

>lie about a bunch of shit
>oh no people are mad at me

So.... the tripfag from the other night checks out?

>Christopher Steele
>Christopher Stoole
>Christopher Poole

it is known

>"former british agent" emerges from the shadows with a dossier on TRUMP
Funny part is, he's been outed; who outs their source? Probably "on the run" to his country house or some Caribean Island for a week or two.

CIA will give him the ol polonium teapot and rus will be blamed haha

It was The Wall Street Journal that broke this particular story (with the MI6 guy's name), I believe. Not CNN, who broke the story about the two-page summary, nor BuzzFeed, who published the 35-page dossier, nor the political campaigns he was supposedly contracted by. But WSJ—or someone?—had apparently been in contact with him, and asked for interviews before all this.

yeah this stinks to high heaven. on the run? from what? trump isnt putin he isnt going to get assassinated and he hasnt pulled a snowden so he isnt going to get guantanomoed...

at worst he will eat some legal shit and he can use his money and connections to get a cozy golf-laden rehabilitation sentence... he always has the excuse "i honestly believed what i heard from my (((sources))) was true"

otherwise he can go live in the 3rd world as a hermit.. yeah.

its bullshit, pure and simple, he's been asked to take the heat and make it look good

>The Wall Street Journal that broke this particular story
Yes, that's what article in OP says. WSJ article was an expose on who he is and possible connection to report, Steele himself was not quoted or interviewed. Was not definative about where report came from; mostly speculative, but still outed the guy.

and also... the WSJ? how the fuck did they get they get their dicks out of washingtons ass and the other way around, fast enough to find out about anything of value or purpose, far alone uncover a top-level spy with all those top-tier spy skills, as being the source of an explosive dossier against the presedent elect of the USA.

jesus christ can i have some more grease on my fake news please`? its not going down

It was Forbes that broke the story, not WSJ

forbes.com/sites/richardbehar/2017/01/11/could-this-be-the-british-mi6-agent-behind-the-trump-fbi-memos/#683dec037da2

>on the run? from what?
>trump
>putin
Hell, even just media attention/paparazzi is enough of a reason to get the fuck out of Dodge.

Poor bloke probably just wants to eat his tea and crumpets in his bowler hat and bathrobe, in peace and quiet.

amerilards believe almost everything they are told, its true.

Obviously Russia would want to know who gave him the info.

>obviously

why would russia give a shit as it is obvious false info and thus they arent involved.

they are sitting back and watching the US institutions fuck each other over, laughing and /popcorning and at the very least, hoping that Trump will at least bring some law and order to the west.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Believe it or not, a story can be report on by more than one source. Weird but true.

wsj.com/articles/christopher-steele-ex-british-intelligence-officer-said-to-have-prepared-dossier-on-trump-1484162553

Regardless of who broke the story first, notice the air of conjecture in both reports.

>Britain votes for Brexit, pissing off (((globalists)))
>USA votes for trump, (((globalists))) kvetch some more
>Trump gets closer to Nigel Farage, who (((globalists))) hate
>Trump says the UK will be first for a trade deal

>suddenly a """British""" man threatens Trump

Very interesting, I'll tell you that.

>weird but true

yeah. if by weird you mean anybody with half a brain can realise that in order for a spy to have been outed and for two random assholes working for financial mouthpieces to have done so simultaneously, they must have been simply fed the information by a third party.

given that major "trustworthy" and otherwise "unbiased" papers were chosen, distant from the mudslinging that is going on right now and generally not publishing this kind of expose, it can then be assumed that the motive of the third party is to garner as much trust in the story as possible, AND that they are pretty well connected because otherwise the WSJ and Forbes arent going to run the story.

If it had been a local english rag that broke the story, it would be at least plausible, but at this point it looks a lot like, dun dun dun.... FAKE NEWS generated and carefully decimated so as to maximise a specific narrative.

Not surprised he got threatened after releasing such a shit dossier, the cia may try to off him for botching their smear campaign

The convincted would-be Trump assassin was also British.

>forbes.com/sites/richardbehar/2017/01/11/could-this-be-the-british-mi6-agent-behind-the-trump-fbi-memos/#683dec037da2

Forbes: JAN 11, 2017 @ 02:48 PM

>This product is fantastic i bought one and it was so good i bought two more for my dad. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this product. 5 stars!

>yeah. if by weird you mean . . .
No. I mean it doesn't matter who broke the story first. What matters is neither story can say with any certainty whether Steele was in fact the source of the report.
As far as who leaked the source, that's another point of conjecture.

inb4 he doesn't exist

Really not sure what your point is here. This story broke in the WSJ around 11:45 am here.

15% body fat.

>inb4 this happens

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams

Hah. How many former MI6 with previous experience in Russia that now own private firms can there be? Forbes probably just used Google.

You really seem like someone who needs to be right about something on the internet, so, okay?

Was thinking more along the lines of Valerie Plame. Someone got set up for something, and now it's all going to pieces. Maybe it was supposed to. Jesus, I don't know what to believe at this point.

If he's unlucky he could wind up like Litvinenko

yeah he probably just wrote that shit down on his blog:

>dear Google diary, today I wrote the dossier on Trump. Hahahaha what a load of shit, I made it all up I can't wait to see what happens.