Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=wRB4dVk4kK0
twitter.com/joerogan/statuses/84685015119708160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes.

yes he just pretends to be italian

Can jews have tattoos?

heh heh...h-have yo-you seen this story of this woman- WOMAN that got like raped or something i don't know...but she-she... OH MAN have you seen this video of a russian tank on the free way???

HHAHAHAH what were they thinking???

good joe impression
war of joes is now go
which joe will win?

well no because
brings the mic closer
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
looks over at the screen
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

He's fucking annoying to listen to. In all of his podcasts he wont shut the fuck up when someone is trying to send a point home. I pisses me the fuck off. The only reason i listen to his podcasts is because he often has remarkable guests on his show. Otherwise, he's nothing but a cringe-inducing pothead with a weightroom.

No, just high.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

well no because
>*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
>*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

People don't-- People don't realise just how difficult it is to ACTUALLY fight a real martial artist... Like... When it gets taken to the streets people think that uh... Well here look at this, look at this, OH SHIT he just starts leg kicking the shit outta him, see that's what I mean, here it goes...

directly quoting joe is cheating

also go back to plebbit fgt

youtube.com/watch?v=wRB4dVk4kK0

His show is pretty entertaining when he has a good guest. But I'm realizing he has been getting stupider and stupider. He used to drop the DUDE WEED LMAO act when he had a serious guest on, but now he doesn't even bother.

Looks kinda Palestinian desu.

>Seth Rogan is a Jew
>Joe Rogan is a ___

1/4 Irish, 3/4 Italian

twitter.com/joerogan/statuses/84685015119708160

Rogan is an Irish name just like Hogan is.

>uhhh...

Rogan =/= Rogen

There's just something about it that feels so primal.

When you eat it it's actually a totally different chemical your stomach breaks down trans tetrahydrocannabinol and if you aren't careful it could be a bad ride