When exactly did demorats stop being hippies, and turn into war mongers hell bent on WW3?

Seriously did I fucking miss something? Weren't the Republicans supposed to be the hard ass war party?

when they got student loans they had no business getting at any other point in US history and failed out of college.

Woodrow Willson. Progressive have historically been pro-war.

They won't be the ones dying in the war, they can afford to offend Russia as much as they want.

That sounds like a probable answer. Cheers

Around the time when they went so far left it became authoritarian again?

The extremes of the political spectrum are authoritarian and intolerant to contrarian views.

The key difference between the extreme right and left is that the extreme right is hell bent on keeping stable power structures to the point of cronyism while the extreme left pursues ideological purity and purges.

only potus to suspend elections and sit more than 2 terms was democrat.

Really makes you think

>The key difference between the extreme right and left is that the extreme right is hell bent on keeping stable power structures to the point of cronyism while the extreme left pursues ideological purity and purges.

That can be said about both. It's more complex than that.

>meme up a war with russia
>nobody fights
>russians walk into white house while being meanly stared at
>lose
ameritards, fuck yeah

#MakeLeftistsHippiesAgain

What are nuclear weapons?

Those people who try to tell you how to live your life used to be on the religious right. They attacked music, dungeons and dragons, all in the name of "won't someone think of the children?"
Fast forward 40 years those same type of people have found a new religion: feminism. So it's the same type of people just advocating from a different place in the political spectrum. They are still trying to control your life. "Won't someone think of the gays, muslims, women?"

Demorats got the US into WW1 (after saying they wouldn't), got the US into WW2, got the US into the Korean War, got the US into Vietnam (after saying they wouldn't), and they still try and sell themselves as the party of peace?

I could write a whole book about it.

What I was providing was a brief summary

cheked and kekd

the exact moment they knew they had lost this election

obama runs torture camps and bombed 6 countries, he still has a nobel peace prize

The Russians have walked into the White House before. How quickly we forget.
Actually most of you fuckers weren't born.
Nice digits, you're still totally wrong.

This.

A lot of Democrats today are proud that the US sent millions of their own to die for the Jews in WW2. Now they complain that the US still sends thousands of soldiers to die for the Jews in Israel, and that Jews have free reign in Palestine. They ignore the last 8 years of constant bombing and interventions in the Middle-East, and now they want to go at war with Russia.

Also the hippies were the beginning of the end for American culture. All that bullshit in the 60s got you to where you are now.

>They won't be the ones dying
They will when I skip out on my draft letter to go kill them til I'm killed myself
If I get a draft letter for any reason other than to cleanse Europe of sand niggers that's exactly what's going to happen

No one is accusing these people of being smart, user.

Natural evolution into global revolution.

>They attacked music
You mean Tipper Gore, then wife of Democrat Al Gore?

Who gives a shit? The adults are in charge now and Democrats don't fucking matter anymore.

They've always been war mongers. More people died in Vietnam because of the hippies. We could have ended it pretty fast. I remember it only took Nixon a couple of weeks after he decimated Hanoi to get them to come to the negotiating table in Paris. But the Dems sold out the South Vietnamese and let them get slaughtered because they are disgusting subhumans and deserve to get thrown out of helicopters.

When political correctness and rigorous self-censorship became the most important issues in the world to them.

They can't even understand how devastating nuclear war would truly be. Sad.

If I could sing it in a song I would, but you know they're gonna come back. They're gonna try and they ain't gonna stop, and we all gotta make sure they don't and purge these nuts from their party (granted, atm, I think only the nuts are left...)

It is universalist idealism. They want to remake the world according to their conceptions. The world, to them, is unacceptable as it is and must be reshaped according to their ideas in order to be perfected. This necessitates violence and war. People are not just going to wake up one day and conform to their ideas so they use coercion....from getting people fired for wrong-think to dropping bombs on "tyrants" or even Stalinist purges, violence is the currency of messianic progressivism. For that matter, violence is the currency of any form of universal idealism. As soon as you hear anyone say that all people must accept one ideal standard for all things, in all places, and at all times, violence will soon follow. This applies to both left wing and right wing idealsm.

Hippies were always violent pieces of shit. They just wanted """peace""" with their communist homies.

wew... Smart user. Are you sure you should be here? lol cheers

They wanna pit whites against each other, and now that all of their trendy suburbs are rich suburbs they have a good taste of power and privilege.

They have turned into literal Nazis and are /anti-semites/. They want to oven us.

No, they've been Jews for decades. Communists alwant wanted to slaughter whites, and get global hegemony through wars and revolutions.

They're the direct opposite of Nazis.