So, that's actually did work? Also, Winter-chan thread

So, that's actually did work? Also, Winter-chan thread.

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-weather-idUSKBN14V1ZC

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugees-greece-freezing-weather-snow-winter-preparations-middle-east-syria-charities-unhcr-doctors-a7517491.html

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38554357

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/weather/2017/jan/08/freezing-conditions-cause-death-and-chaos-across-europe
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks winter-chan!

So THAT'S why Winter-chan didn't work when we first tried it - we were too deep into the season to really affect anything, so it pushed it all back a year. Well, Better late than never.

Praise Kek

I LOVE YOU WINTER CHAN
>55
AND PRAISE KEK

KEKUS VULT

you know DAK fags are gonna use this to say "actually dak is on 2017 guyz"

Checked.
Praise be upon Him!

YES WINTER-CHAN

I LOVE YOU WINTER CHAN

I think kek wasn't fully awaken back then.

There is record snow in the US too. I heard the Rocky Mountains have had the most snowfall in January in 100 years.

Funny Winter-chan story.

Some illegal migrants to the USA started fleeing to Canada because of the fear of Trump. They figured crossing the border from the USA to Canada illegally wouldn't be harder than Mexico to USA.

Except the "guides" they hire are dicks who ditch them halfway, in fields thousands of square miles in size, with 4 feet of snow. Or in the middle of Quebec forests.

They either die, or lost extremities to the cold.

It's gotten to the point where our border patrol is now constantly patrolling to find these idiots before they die.

So smugglers are known as coyotes in the US, what are they known as in Canada?

>two random blacks trying to hitchhike in the middle of nowhere
>they're actually surprised nobody stopped

lolol

I LOVE YOU WINTER CHAN! PRAISE KEK!

>winterchan thread
>posts an image of some nonwhite trash inappropriately cosplaying winterchan

>be me
>be in Upper Michigan
>get 12 and half feet of snow in the last month.

Is that above average?

I know local mountains in SoCal have up to 20 feet.

Average for December plus all of January is a little over 10 feet.

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

Earlier today.

there's few people more racist than canadians

don't let weedman fool you, we're right proper cunts to outsiders if you piss us off by shitting up our cities like kangs

Thats one thing middle eastern people cant handle- snow

Except for the Iranians who have a lot of mountainous snowy regions. But they dont demand welfare and pass sharia so it doesnt matter

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

Just please don't kill my internet.

>Live in an area that rarely ever gets any snow during the winter
>At most we get a couple inches of snow that quickly melts in a day or two and we never see anymore until next year
>This year we get a relative fuck-ton of snow
>More than I've seen in years
>tfw it's been snowing on and off every couple of days

Thanks, Winter-chan.

I do! We have so much more snow this year than in the last couple. It's been awesome!

Negative temps and snow on the ground mean less wasps in the summer. Great news for the reservoirs, too!

Thanks Winter-chan!

Afghans have a lot of snowy areas and there's a fuck load of them coming over too.

need more art of winterchan from last year.
The quality did drop

She's not covering much ground, is she?

Let it snow

Winter-chan worked

It gave us Hiro

fucking newfags can't keep up with the memes

>So THAT'S why Winter-chan didn't work when we first tried it

Bizarre delusions are experienced during psychosis

Examples of psychotic delusions include the paranoid type - more likely to be associated with schizophrenia - and delusions of grandeur.

Paranoid delusions: these may cause the person with psychosis to be unduly suspicious of individuals or organizations, believing them to be plotting to cause them harm.

Delusions of grandeur: clearly false but strongly held belief in having a special power or authority - for instance, they may believe that they are a world leader.

shut up you cuckold

theguardian.com/weather/2017/jan/08/freezing-conditions-cause-death-and-chaos-across-europe

because you didnt say it

Are there Any other Sup Forums deities besides Kek, Winter-chan and probably Ebola-chan? Need this info for a study