Why don't we play by there rules?

This new wave of feminism and white genocide culture we live in has so many loop holes we can use, why don't we use them? Pic very related

i have a better idea

When exactly did demorats stop being hippies, and turn into war mongers hell bent on WW3?

Violence is never the anwser user, never throw your life away for nothing. The political pendulum will swing back towards a more conservative view anyday. Look at our new president for hope.

nincompoop

When they were all brainwashed by facebook memes and the media. Well that's my personal opinion. Tumbler invaded facebook and hit normies hard.

Who said anything about throwing one's own life away?

If diplomacy and compromise fails, then the next step to end a disagreement is destruction. Preferably all at the expense of the opposition of course, and make sure you don't leave survivors either who might come up with funny ideas about vendetta.

>knockout bikini body

I guess they figure if they say it enough it becomes true.

Seriously did I fucking miss something? Weren't the Republicans supposed to be the hard ass war party?

>Looking fat Leo
Yeah, I've put on a few pounds, but fuck them. I'm not shooting a movie right now, I'm a bit older, it's fine.

>Looking sexy Amy
Everyone on Earth knows it is cruel lie, especially her.

One of the loopholes is when you become a muslim.
Literally everything is allowed and paved for you if you are a muslim.
You can get away with every opinion no matter how bigoted.

I think final redpill is when the entire Sup Forums joins ISIS and we kill the western cucks once and for all.

they're called the Regressive Left for a reason.

Democrats are currently incredibly conservative,while conservatives have become the progressives.

We're seeing a political shift that nobody wants to admit because it just jostles democratic almonds so much.

>there

>hrow your life away
no man ever won a war by dying for his country he won wars by making the other dumb bastard die for his country

Violence is never the anwser user
go fuck yourself

I hope they do assassinate him, then the whole world can clean house.

I never would have found out that Hitler was right if it wasn't for the moderate left turning into war-mongering, freedom-of-speech hating SJW cunts. Not even joking here.

Is that what you told the Emus?

Edgy fucking kids these days. You're about 15 IQ points from being where you should be. You don't solve problems with full scale domination, you end up with a hierarchy and a larger population of unhappy people than happy people. Change is gradual. Grow up and figure it out.

estonian helicopters

time to launch them helicopters, but lotta commies around here, needs a Chinook type, kek

Because by using such loopholes, one accepts the feminist ideology.
I think that instead of accepting such cancer, we should fight to reverse their impact. The hatred towards feminism among with the "SJW fail compilations" are on the rise. Feminism will fall soon.

One you go islam, the only way to return is with your head cut off.

Because they know you are better than them just the way you are.

Knock me out if it landed on my head maybe

Why is there an image of DiCaprio and a fridge on the beach?

When exactly did Republicans become Russian loving scardy cats

When exactly did society turn to shit?

>Operating on liberal moral principles.
You're destined to fail.

(((You)))

Tbf at a weight like that she could probably knock me out

someone shoop this