This cunt showed up on a fucking boat and got a Harvard MBA and is now your fucking transportation secretary...

This cunt showed up on a fucking boat and got a Harvard MBA and is now your fucking transportation secretary. She's an old hand bush crony from back in the day.

Was banned in r9k for this

>Chink cunt got to USA on a boat
>Harvard MBA never worked a day in her live
>G w bush labour secretary what's that
>Now runs all roads, trains, planes in USA

Let this sink in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzxmDWgzmtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>got to USA on a boat

makes her qualified to run all boats

besides she's a qt. would waifu.

Oh btw she's literally married to Mitch McConnell

Damn, that'll be another interesting hearing to check out.

The thinking seems to be that it's a way to exert leverage over her husband, Mitch McConnell. But as usual we'll just have to wait and see. If it's the case that she's at least competent and has a good set of policy directions in mind then it might not be a terrible compromise.

>transportation secretary
who fucking cares lmao

Her husband is the senate majority leader

Trump can twist his arm by holding his waifu hostage

She's some republitard bush appointment man. Imagine how fucked you had to have been to be Bush's labour secretary.

Do you think she knows what a "job" is?

>a successful immigrant
What's the problem here?

She must be a Gamera fan

>married
>keeps her last name
lolol cuckadoodle doo

>Transportation
Kek. Trump doesn't give a shit about that. He hired her to put a leash on McConnell

For sure it's one of the more worrisome nominations; hence why I'll have be sure not to miss that hearing.

Does anyone else think it's hilarious that an Asian woman is now in charge of the department of driving?

You realize she's already been confirmed?

Oh I guess you didn't. Faggot

>G w bush labour secretary what's that
It means that she was in charge of mass layoffs and practically making the rust belt rust

She's basically an axe swinger for bosses, in charge of job destruction and off-shoring manufacturing and other low-skill jobs to China/Mexico/etc.

Now you have that mentality operating on roads.

I guess /n/ are on suicide watch, no way that big rail is coming back any time soon and I bet bike paths aren't on her agenda.

Remember when some Washington somebody said that poor people don't drive to work anyway? She's going to be another one of those.

>Harvard MBA never worked a day in her live
Ignoring your embarrassing spelling and complete lack of grammar...working for a living is considered an embarrassment by these sorts of people. They're bosses, not workers.

When were the hearings?

>keeping her last name
That's normal for Chinese. There's literally no tradition of changing wive's names.

It's pretty standard for high-profile women too, changing your name causes problems if you have a career record and professional publications and shit like that. Lots of women like that might change their name privately but keep the same name publicly or professionally. It avoids shitloads of hassle.

Aside from the humorous stereotype, it sounds like the American dream come true.

I feel as if as long as she's not in a position like agriculture secretary or one where you can see her face, it's good enough desu

Seems like you two have a lot in common. When will you become prime minister wong?

Rather have one to run my boats than having a nigger runs my nigger gate

She's a regular ol' Hillary Rodham

Literally Mitch McConnell s fucking Asian cunt Harvard MBA w bush labour secretary wife

requesting that vid of their kids/grandkids getting felt up by biden

Her job is to pave roads?

nvm i found it its at the 39 sec mark

youtube.com/watch?v=OzxmDWgzmtY

>The White man is keeping me down!

>Meanwhile Asian lady rocks up on a boat & becomes secretary of transportation

Her "job" is to Asian and get paid

Yah and all she had to do was suck McConnells dick

No, fuck No

Don't blame that shit on W, that was 100% Clinton

She's beautiful I love her. Almost makes me a civic nationalist.

>Her husband is the senate majority leader
this

Husband is Mitch McConnell

>dey took our jerbs!