CNN. Thoughts and ideas on their demise

I was on with probably a good number of anons this morning during the press conference. I saw the whole situation where the reporter from CNN just refused to stfu.

They were finally called out on their bullshit. Once the pc was over I logged into CNNs live feed where they furiously tried to not talk about what had just happened but where they STILL attempt to think up, on live feed, new angles to attack Trump on. The man isn't even in office yet, he's already created business in the US for it's citizens and stopped Ford from leaving and these lowlifes just feel they must destroy him.

In Canada we have a cuck in office but who we NEED is someone like Trump and seeing these asshats on tv mocking him, the best thing to happen in the USA in some time, pisses me off.

We need to take down CNN. I don't mean a single peg, I mean off the map. Any ideas are appreciated. Sponsors being contacted with how appalled we are as consumers that they advertise on a fake news channel, any ideas or info we can use to kill this parasite is appreciated in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/01/11/opinions/donald-trump-news-conference-gergen/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S-8Cn6boqcA
youtube.com/watch?v=AxKdnRrbRhY
youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo
youtube.com/watch?v=l8MS5KtMudA
theguardian.com/world/2012/sep/04/cnn-international-documentary-bahrain-arab-spring-repression
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
youtube.com/watch?v=WJasbigPcgc
youtube.com/watch?v=3lWB5ssifTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

name one (1) fake new article from CNN

Article 1 was referring to voting machines, while article too was referring to Podestas phishing hack.

two'

>As one of CNN's reporters on the story, Carl Bernstein, has pointed out on CNN, Intel officials don't bring garbage to a president; they only bring what causes them real concern. Anyone who thinks that isn't real news does not understand the role of a free press.

cnn.com/2017/01/11/opinions/donald-trump-news-conference-gergen/index.html

They've been caught in their own web, now they're changing goal posts, a time honoured jew tactic.

one of many intentionally misleading reports by CNN

oh let's trade, these are going to become antique collectors items very soon

Do you think sponsors feed CNN? Anger in the west aint free kid. It has to be paid.

What do you think mainstream media outlet sells? You, the credibility during elections. They got the money from Bush and Hillary superpacs for a last time, its enough hundred millions to keep it to the next election. But since a person who didnt pay to either them or the right news got into office... The effectiviness of their business is in question. Next time politicians will do the same shit without paying a cent and they will bankrupt, as a wide global network is fucking expensive to mantain.

What you see is desesperation, their business is over so they can still attack the one behind the curse before they have to admit its no longer profitable

come to CNN to be gaslighted

the holy digits. praise kek.

no theres' no MSM media syndicate. you're imagining things. people have the same anti-trump opinion everywhere, really!

It's not very hard leaf. Trips shall receive what it asks for.

hypocritical doesn't mean fake

i think cnn is trash but fake means publishing intentionally wrong information

>""""""""""unarmed""""""""""

read that first one

Without a doubt I agree. But by taking their sponsors it will destroy the people who would love to see not just the USA but the entire Western World burnt to ash.

The fact that you even have to ask this question proves what a clueless fucktard you are. Go stuff yourself into a dough kneading machine.

Sorry, you faggots came up with the term "fake news", now you have to live with it.

Went to pee, unzipped my pants and to my surprise found a CNN on my dick. I did my best to swat it away, but alas my man meat was gone.

he's just a CNN shill trying to get ahead of the quicksand he's already been stuck in for a number of years

only, it wasn't a question, you
>clueless fucktard

that's not cnn

CNN IS PURGING THEIR HISTORY AND IS WORKING WITH GOOGLE

Atleast they got their priorities right

I agree with everything you said.

What happened?

okay that's quite misleading lol

Links to the latest trump interview where they got btfo?
I want to know what transpired.

Nice Photoshop, leaf.

> CNN. Thoughts and ideas on their demise.

We continue to let them shoot themselves in the foot.

>who we NEED is someone like Trump and seeing these asshats on tv mocking him, the best thing to happen in the USA in some time, pisses me off
>We need to take down CNN

This is shitposting, right? Or you really can't handle Jake Tapper mocking a president on TV?

He's the president. That's a part of his job, to be ridiculed. Even if he were perfect, he should still be ridiculed. It's like pinching yourself to make sure you're not dreaming; mock your perfect president just to make sure you're still in a free speech society.

And Trump is definitely not perfect.

He's not even good at combatting the regressive left. He's only making the regressive left stronger. When Trump attacks CNN, he's effectively invalidating all the valid criticisms of CNN from other, less inept people.

>hurr durr can't call fake becuz you can't establish intent

Point is, what they reported was untrue.

CNN is responsible for Gulf War, Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya and Syria.

Anyone remember when CNN (((speculated))) that the missing malaysian airliner was abducted by ayy lmaos or ratured
youtube.com/watch?v=AxKdnRrbRhY

Puff puff pass dude!

Trump pissed on some prostitutes

youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo
not CNN but nice fake news

Friendly reminder that the top "expert" CNN put on camera said "Sup Forums is likely a systems administrator" or some retarded shit.

This was the moment I gave up on CNN. Nobody on the entire set bothered to do much as Google "Sup Forums" before doing a piece on "him".

>When Trump attacks CNN, he's effectively invalidating all the valid criticisms of CNN

What fucked up logic are you using here? CNN ran a fake news story as a smear - a tactic (((they))) have been doing for decades.

Cry me a river, this administration punches back and doesn't give a fuck about your false narratives or your feelz.

You sound like the barely literate supporter of a tinpot dictator in some kangaroo republic in Africa or the Middle East.

You're talking about the United States of America here. The fact that the president can be mocked by asshats on TV is a huge part of why America is so fucking great. The fact that you can get an oppositional media in the US also plays a big part in that - it doesn't matter what you believe in, you can access information from like-minded people.

They can't see that, they need to wipe the pee from their eyes

These media people are literally walking retards who couldn't survive without being spoonfed life.

Here, here!

That's what Brits say, right?

OP is the only one crying over feelz.

youtube.com/watch?v=l8MS5KtMudA

If you aren't carrying an "assault style weapon" or a "long gun", you aren't armed.

>If you are black.

It's also funny when some fake news supporting dickhole gets shouted down by someone with more power (and to be honest is more correct), good time to watch.

It's super rare in the news media when you have someone that publishes something that's a load of horseshit get turned on by their peers. That's when you really know it's trash.

Saudi dick loving CNN censoring their own stories on the crackdown of Bahrain protests:

theguardian.com/world/2012/sep/04/cnn-international-documentary-bahrain-arab-spring-repression

I know one thing. I never trust anyone who supports CNN. You are either a kike or someone sponsored by kikes.

It's clear from this whole scandal that the left wing media have no qualms scraping the bottom of the barrel to deligitamise and create an atmosphere of perpetual crises to force Trump out of office. Their actions are seditious and if Trump doesn't take firm action againt them then he'll be forced out of office very quickly. You also have to consider not a single person from the Republican Party leadership or from Congress came out and publicly defended him, as Machiavelli stated, "it's better to be feared than loved if you cannot be both".

fucking reaganomics

>the crowd's reaction

Almost anything involving aleppo

This is my go to example.

what is a LEPPO?

>name one (1) fake new article from CNN
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

can we meme the Kardashians to disappear too?

>No mister president elect that's not appropriate!

Oh man that was adorable.

kill urself my devildogdood

I believe CNN is actually finished, along with BuzzFeed.

Their name is permanently tarnished, they will never recover.

They will slowly fade into obscurity over the next few years.

Shills.

Soon we will have top come up with a list of CNN advertisers and boycott them until they stop supporting those anti-American lip flappers. If CNN's add support disappears so with they.

CNN did it to themselves. They're a joke.

>CNN fakes news coverage during first Iraq war.
>reporters pretend to be under scud attack but are instead in a studio.
>These are bad people.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJasbigPcgc

Might help

Article 2 conflating the 2 with a deliberately vague generalization intended to mislead readers

pee defender

Agreed.

They insisted for a long time that Trump had failed to disavow that nazi guy, even though he had done so earlier that morning. They covered this on air for about an hour.

Guardian too

I hope Buzzfeed, The Guardian and CNN all get taken to the cleaners for libel. Trump is unstumpable, why do they fight other than for their globalists?

BBC too
"The BBC has now claimed that there is a SECOND DOSSIER"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
anyone?

should we try to attach gaslighting to CNN reputation somehow? Single MSM one by one with malicious takedowns with a different form a propaganda implication.

Trump would approve, lying ted, corrupt hillary, gaslighting cnn

All that demonstrates is that people are becoming less informed

Is there a shadow government pulling all the strings here? It seems all the media outlets have the same agenda ,and all the fuss about nobody wants to perform at trumps inauguration,sounds to me like the Jew corporations who the performers are contracted to are preventing this from happening to generate more bad press.

The whole system is against him and it looks like they aren't going to stop ,could he be assassinated?

I think we should realize that human error occurs and that mistakes can happen. I for one would be ashamed if a company that holds many peoples jobs goes under because we continue to call CNN 'Fake News' and it gains traction. I'm all for hating Trump but it's impossible to be 100% accurate with anything where humans are involved.

Hear hear! Finally some sanity. We shouldn't keep calling CNN fake news, it could have real consequences outside of the website.

I'm not one to normally have this opinion but if anyone says 'I'm all for hating Trump' I feel like I have to automatically join the bandwagon. CNN isn't always fake news, I agree, and one mistake doesn't a fake newstation make.

I never thought of it that way, CNN does employ a lot of poeple. Really makes you rethink calling them 'fake news' just for the lulz.

Their (((polls))) for one

They would use rigged samples, and then just use the percentages in the headlines.