Meanwhile San Francisco

Meanwhile San Francisco.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-is-preventing-the-building-height-limit-from-being-increased-in-San-Francisco
theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/28/silicon-valley-homeless-east-palo-alto-california-schools
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1906_San_Francisco_earthquake
testosterone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and don't get me started on the girls nearby.

Just earlier today I saw some American bragging about your big houses. Then I see this, fucking kek.
>San Fransisco
How many gay orgies have been hosted at that address?

christ and i thought copenhagen was bad.

so when do we start shorting mortgage instruments again?

Cali is part of the US in name and financial aid only. The post you saw probably came from a free state.

That salary tho.

13% make $200k+

that graph is 3 years old too.

>that uneven scaling

jesus, why do that unless you are purposely trying to obfuscate the actual spread

I think you mean San Fagcisco

Went there in 2015, more fags, junkies and Hobo's plus people doing drugs in the street x5 compared to even a degenerate shithole like Amsterdam.

> san francisco

It's because Europeans are culturally more reserved and respect standards of decency.
Nobody ever said that Americans were quiet or introverted about how they feel or do things.

I've been to SF too. The streets all looked like this.

JEWS love gentrification

the streets are vertical, the traffic is molasses, the city itself is built on sand.

fucking terrible place to live, visit or work.
waiting for the next loma prieta to level that landfill

The reason why housing in SF costs so much is because of zoning laws in most parts of the city prohibiting buildings from being over 40 feet tall. The areas in yellow have this ordinance. You essentially have so many people competing over old 3 story apartments.

quora.com/What-is-preventing-the-building-height-limit-from-being-increased-in-San-Francisco

We are in a great big housing bubble right now, and its spilling over from SF to the Central Valley where I live. Housing costs are rising in Stockton. And homeless people are popping up left and right.

The resident nigs and mexicans are relocated at the cost of literally billions to problematic east or south bay suburban areas to destroy property values there so (((they))) can buy up for cheap then gentrify again.

I live in SF, its mostly mexicans philipinos homeless niggers and gays

theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/28/silicon-valley-homeless-east-palo-alto-california-schools

I read this article the other day about an East Palo Alto school district having 1/3rd of its children being homeless, and even some of the staff are homeless.

Pic not related, the one I wanted to upload was corrupted.

I know that street

EPA is this comedic beacon of poverty and crime surrounded by some of the wealthiest areas in the country. It's not even in the same county as Palo Alto proper.

at least there's jobs that make it affordable

That's some shit houses you'd see in my shithole country.

There are a LOT of houses like that in SF and it's immediate area. Cost of living is insanely high so if you don't have a cushy tech job it's easy to end up in pretty nasty wageslavery. So you're either barely making mortgage and have no money to fix anything, or paying $3000 a month rent which is so low for the area that your landlord won't do shit for you

the Bay would be such a death trap if any large scale disaster like a tsunami or earthquake happened. it would be so satisfying. keep it in your prayers to Kek.

>built in 2013
DROPPED

Is that house really worth 3.8 million? Wtf is wrong with people in California

I can get something with a yard at least twice as big alongside a two story house for around for barely over 100K where I live.

what state user? Calicuck here, but I'm looking at homes in the midwest right now.

San Francisco is truly one of the most awful cities ever in existence

So basically in San Francisco you're either filthy rich or dirt poor. A middle class is virtually nonexistent.
Sounds very similar to New York and los Angeles.
Such is life in liberal utopias!

Have I got a history lesson for you: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1906_San_Francisco_earthquake

AIDS is expensive

Yup.

This is why white libs love things like immigration, supporting minorities, etc.

It literally gives them more slave labor to support their ivory tower lifestyles.

Indiana. Or just anywhere in the midwest

I will never understand why people move to California outside of work related reasons

As a swede I was really surprised as SF. You went from rich skyscraper areas into a literal ghetto with crazy druggies running around and people lying cocooned straight over the sidewalk. I don't think I've ever seen something so poor and miserable in sweden in any rural or even immigration areas of our towns. You mericans sure love your poverty.

Stay the fuck where you are. Got enough calicucks moving and fucking shit up as it is.

Liberals are some of the most disgusting hyprocites our there.
Those helicopter rides can't come soon enough.

We'd heard India was on the fast track to being a superpower so

it's in canada, so only 2.5 million usd

point was that you could have some google employee realistically afford that house, wages aren't high here

>beaches
>mountains
>lakes
all within a few hours of one another

fresh produce and meat from literally 30 minutes away

The people here are cancer, and the politics is more retarded than that of the ussr in its hayday, but the rest of it is nice.

If you make under $50k in san fran you're gonna be living in someone's cuckshed or bathroom

t. never been to San Francisco

That's how it tends to be in big ((((liberal)))) cities.
You have a small and wealthy upper class while having a vast underclass of impoverished citizens that are dependent on the state.

I don't even know why SF is a tourist destination, there's really nothing to see there. A windy street, a bridge, cable cars, so what. Its all surrounded by poverty, misery, and nasty people.

I live in the Central Valley of California, I won't go 2 hours to visit SF, I don't know why so many foreigners will fly planes to get there. Visiting SF is an extremely stressful thing to do. Its stress from the moment you walk into the city. People ride their bikes on the sidewalk trying to hit you, you have to walk uphill or downhill everywhere, you get people begging for change, I was solicited by a prostitute.

The food isn't even good, they always overcharge you and give you a plastic water glass.

Meanwhile down under

Yup, I've been saying this all over this board whenever the issue of California pops up. San Francisco refuses to build up but instead technically builds out. The Bay Area has evolved into an extension of the city, where people don't live in San Francisco but spend the overwhelming majority of their lives their that they are basically part of the population.

Bay Area rent has skyrocketed since the 90s and has been flooding out into the Central Valley, starting with the San Joaquin County (where I live).

Employees have no problem moving out for 2+ hours of morning commute, allowing the flood to reach out to such lengths.

I always wonder why so many people willingly put themselves into that kind of a meat grinder, all while having no sense of direction of where they want to go in life. Whether it is NYC, LA, SF, or any other huge metro, if you aren't so good where you are that it was actually mind-numbingly boring and simple to get to the top of a smaller city, there is no reason for you to head out to a meat grinder.

I live 20 mins from SF, I went to school there, I know it far too well

It is horrible, like a prison that people pay to be inside of.

I can't understand how anyone could live in California, let alone San Francisco or Los Angeles. It's expensive, it's dry, it's dirty, it's full of shitskins and faggotry in every color of the rainbow. Truly the worst state in the union. Endless urban sprawl in a desert with fake culture and fake people.
Mexico annex them pls.

It's a shame that Californias retarded environment laws will fuck up their agriculture industry within 10 years.

These fuckers care more about happy feel good shit than actually real life problems.

San Francisco is the city with the highest cost of living, in the state with the highest cost of living.

those cities are 90% minorities

Haha. Had the same feeling when I was in SF. Garbage all over the streets, lots of homless people pissing everywhere, some blacks sitting on a couch in the middle of the walkway, waving hands and yelling some random shit to you.
I thought "WFT?! This is Murrica?! Fucking Ukraine is not as bad!" I felt waaay safer even in the worst parts of my town.

It used to be a nice place to visit, the hordes of homeless people flocking to the city so they can shit in the streets consequence free sure ruined that.

SanFran is the cancer that has merely spread throughout the entire state and don't let anyone else convince you otherwise.

The homeless have been there for decades.

I live in the bay area and i legitimately dont know what to say when my foreign friends come to california and ask me what is cool here. i legitimately dont know anything besides the golden gate bridge.

that's it, there's nothing else to see. i tell them if they want beaches and natural beauty they should just go to hawaii .

Truly the India of the United States
Without Hollywood it would probably be shit t᠎bh

>Go see family in SF for vacation
>See businesses that have paper taped onto the front that say "please don't urinate in front of the store"

The fault line needs to split fast

You will almost never see a black population accurately portrayed in american television or tv shows. it happens like once every 15 years.

I'd fucking hate to live in big city with high rent, absurd taxes, and rampant degeneracy.
I can't believe people are still falling for the big city meme.
That why I see myself moving to a nice redpilled state like Wyoming or Arizona someday.

If it wasn't for the metros, it would actually be one of the most conservative states in the Union.

I have. It's worse than LA in every last regard including traffic.

>what are Silicon Valley tech workers

Why do you think the rents and property values are so high in the area? Idiot.

It was never the problem that it has become today though. In the past the city had homeless people, what city doesn't. Today policies are in place which encourage thousands of homeless people from across the state and country to flock there and trash the place.

It's not as bad in the suburbs. Especially in Jefferson, very white there if that's what you're into. Also OC has very nice weather and beaches. Just like any other state, stay away from the metro areas and you're fine.

this guy was paying $500 a month to sublet a corner of the apartment in a box

Heard of supply, demand and building regulation?

I'm in KS, and I fucking love it here. I could probably do ok in a bigger city, as Master Electricians are needed everywhere, and everyone is willing to pay them a good wage.

But there's something about your work being literally 2 minutes away from your house, which is rented for 400/month, is pet friendly, has wood floors, an attached garage, a storage shed in the back yard, as well as including Central heat/air, a fridge, stove, dishwasher, and a garbage disposal, AND takes care of the lawn for you.

Sure, I take a cut in pay, and am only making 45/hr instead of 60, but the cost of living is so cheap, the commute is so short, and the area is so comfy that I just don't give a shit.

Fuck off, we're full.

I don't think you quite understand how basic geology 101 works, senpai.

>Whether it is NYC, LA, SF, or any other huge metro, if you aren't so good where you are that it was actually mind-numbingly boring and simple to get to the top of a smaller city, there is no reason for you to head out to a meat grinder.
It's people that have no connection to their ancestry and no sense of perspective that indulge in the ugly worldiness found so characteristic of the big city. Talk to anyone in a big city, and they're one of the following:
>hyperstimulated
>dead inside
>deeply anxious and troubled
Never met a happy person from a city.

Looks like Narvik. With more vegetation and better weather.

They're the only places with abundant jobs. Unless you're willing to live in the sticks and commute, this burning what you save in rent on gas, or are lucky to land work in a podunk nowheresville, living and working in a metro area is the only viable option. I'm hoping and praying God Emperor brings manufacturing back to bring work back to the heartland and provide decent jobs in places with sustainable pricing. This policy of destroying middle America and corralling is in cities that we've had for the last 8 years is shit.

B-but Cuckarado is going to shit m8 :(

>searching for testosterone
>404 not found

>built in 2013

Has to be over the bay or in San Jose. Literally not even worth it as an investment.

Entertainment + social life

Exactly, SF is now only about 11% Latino and 6% nig. 50% white and 35% Chinese, believe it or not. It's not multicultural at all, ironically for how liberal it is. But as usual, liberals ignore their own greed, elitism and hypocrisy.

I have a total love/hate thing with SF. I am old enough to remember the shadows of how based, fun, elegant and beautiful it used to be. It's still pretty enough. But all the richness of character and European culture are pretty much gone. The Italians are the last ones clinging on to the last wisps of the good old days. It's just sad.

So why is NY so expensive then? they can build upwards all they want and still expensive to.

If you ask me they are hypster heavens with hypser prices

"laneway"? "inquire"? That's not in the US, surely.

Sounds comfy af senpai.
Fuck cities. Nothing but bad traffic, high rent, niggers, and faggotry.

I literally used to deliver the SF Chronicle to that house when I was a paper boy. Grew up two blocks over that hill.

My home now paid off and
assessed at $1.3M. feelsgoodman.jpg

This is literally true, though many of them are so dumb and brainwashed and self-deluded that they truly don't see it. I hope it will be their downfall.

>(((((entertainment))))))
>blowing hundreds of dollars in night clubs like a mindless normie
No thanks

it's not, see

that is pretty fucking cheap tbqhonest

Not only that, when they finally give up because they haven't succeeded in that area, they just go to another Metro. NYC goes to SF or LA. LA/SF goes to NYC, expecting it all to be different.

But it's not. It's a meat grinder.

There are plenty of jobs available all over the fly over states. The small city of Kearney, NE, has like 30 thousand people living there, and there are health care professionals, coders, vets, printing presses, editors, people who build farm equipment, people who build air filters, several plastic moulding facilities, as well as service industries like Walmart, Target, etc.

And that's a small midwestern city. It's got nothing on the population of Omaha, Lincoln, KS City, Wichita, Tulsa, Oklahoma City, etc.

Most jobs that don't involve you sitting in an office can be found somewhere other than a metro. And most jobs that DO involve you sitting in an office (well over 90%) aren't enjoyable jobs. It's shit like telemarketing.

There are very few jobs offerred in the metros that can't be found elsewhere. If you are successful in those metros, you will be rich as fuck, but someone who struggles to be the best lawyer in Wichita, KS (as in, it isn't so fucking easy he felt like he did it without trying) will be CRUSHED in those metros.

It's incredibly beautiful. I recommend everyone take a trip here at least once; in particular, check out (depending on your tastes) the lovely north coast, the redwood forests of Humboldt, Mount Shasta, Mount Lassen (an underrated park for sure), the Napa/Sonoma wine country, the high desert east of LA, the Owens Valley and eastern Sierras, and of course Yosemite and Sequoia state parks. Even SoCal has beautiful areas, like the surfer coast around Huntingdon Beach, San Diego, etc. The central coast, Hearst Castle, all that's great too.

What ever happened to predictability?
The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV.

You can take a purse with a friend.

>hyp

Its raining here.

It's what happens in every country where leftists get free reign. The jobs start to move out of the fucking sticks and suburbs and everything gets portioned off to those who know somebody who know somebody. It's wide scale nepotism and usury, and it corrals people into a cattle like lifestyle. I just want to get a wife and move to the Midwest. I'm sick and tired of california. I hate being Californian. Everyone hates you, even fellow shitlib states like Washington and Massachusetts.

You're probably a Union POS if you're an Electrician in Kansas.

What's gonna happen to all the government/blue collar jobs since those employees can't afford to live there?

I concur. Head north, bring gluten-packed shotgun shells.

Nope. No union. I worked for Boeing, and when I felt my body beginning to break down, I applied to power plants. Working in one as we speak, actually.

Operator jobs are great. Paid for what you know how to do, not what you actually do.

They go on the dole or they starve, which is progressive heaven desu.

And?