You think they'll shoehorn in Trump commentary in the new season?

You think they'll shoehorn in Trump commentary in the new season?

Ofcourse, they've got nothing else to go for, show is pretty much dead....

Are you taking refuge from the raid in Sup Forums?

Blackened, many such cases.

----
Well they have a big wall, a lot of people crossed it, which made a few people angry. A lot more "people" want to cross over the wall now, pretty sure they will send them back and then charge them for it in a stunning finale. So yes.

They won't be able to resist.

The books were always prophetic Trump commentary. The Others are jihadists, the wildlings are normal West Asian Muslims, everything south of the Wall is the West.

Assholes don't want a single Muslim to pass through the Wall, thinking that'll keep them safe. But our hero, Jon Snow, knows that keeping Muslims trapped behind the Wall will only allow the Others to grow their army's numbers.

Yes, the wildlings will pose a problem for the Seven Kingdoms. Their integration must be done carefully. Their cultural differences will lead to some number of deaths, rapes and other crimes. But if we don't want the Others to win and dominate the world, we need to accept most migrants, in a controlled, levelheaded fashion.

There will probably be a verbal reference or short scene which is innuendo for some sort of anti-trump message. You know that 90% or more of the entertainment industry is on the anti-Trump bandwagon. Fat prick who writes the books has made silly comments on Trump.

>Bran the builder
>Barron

too much for me

>implying the TV show didn't turn Daenerys into Hillary in the last season anyway, and there isn't a female leader to every faction in Westeros.

Nah, all the Stronk indapendant woman die and all the strong masculine men rule the world at the end.

What?
>turned Daenerys into Hillary

How so?

Daenerys is shit, so I'm willing to believe it. But I just don't remember that happening.

No, sorry. Not Daenerys. The other one. The ugly lesbian Iron Islander. Asha? Arla?

She's far more popular than the evil misogynist man and then that long talk with daenerys about how strong women are rulers, and blah blah blah.

sickening.

Oh yeah,

She's going to get FUCKING REKT when she tells the Iron Islanders who followed her that they cant rape and pillage anymore.

Either that or the shit writers will not even address the conflict that would happen when Asha/Arla/Dyke bitch forbids the central virtue of their native culture.

>She's going to get FUCKING REKT

By the rules of seasons 1-4, maybe. Not now. This is a GoT where women get what they want, when they want. She'll tell them, and they'll follow.

My money is on the...trump guy...whatever his name is (already basically insane) leading them on a charge that fucks most of them up. Then she returns and tells them how it's gonna be, and they listen.

Because she's done the job for years anyway, right? It's HER TURN

I just want Jamie to be happy. ;_;
That's all I want from this show.

Um?

The show has literally just begun.

>Book filler has ended, now they divert from GRRM and create new stops - hopeful change things

Nah. He'll get killed by Cersei for some stupid convoluted reason, just for cliffhanger bait.

I've given up on it though. Honestly had more fun playing the GoT mod for Mount and Blade Warband than the last 2 seasons.

You faggots don't even know what you're talking about -_-

Cersie will be killed by Jamie, because he's the Volanquar from the prophecy the old witch gave Cersie

>implying storyline doesn't take a back seat to the liberal agenda

yep yep

bannerlord when?

Never. It's been coming out in two months for the last 3 years, hasn't it? It's the thinking man's HL3. Instead of that, we get expansions where peasants have one-shot rifles and the map is boring nothing, and something based on a fucking TV show..

The larger mods are fantastic though. So good.

Jon Snow isTrump

confirmed

Double twist
It's redpilled AF