Other than child prostitution and ladyboys, what happens here?

Other than child prostitution and ladyboys, what happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
youtube.com/watch?v=OaPUX1lhjaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Other kinds of prostitution.

>Man walks through airport metal detector sideways
>Going to Bangkok

the worst kind of Asians?

sweatshops and shieeet

>forced joke

Car sales, loans, gambling, grocery shopping, bathing, dentistry, sleeping, etc.

Farang Balcony Suicide Syndrome

Farang gets married to a young Thai woman
That night he mysteriously is found bloodied in horrid angles beneath a balcony.
Thai widow gets all his cash.

The cops run sting operations to catch Farang with drugs. Some plant drugs on them.
>The worst
Thai people are largely nice and peaceful. Weird, though. Half of India is easily worse than 99% of Thailand.

Also they worship their royalty like Demigods.

Muay Thai, animal fighting and drunk westerners.

it works if you read it in broken chinese engrish

ask me anything

Show tits and cock or gtfo.

Amerishits pooing in the streets probably

Been to Bangkok and Pattaya for a week before, had fun.

My sister's in Thailand now though, in Chang Mai, then going south toward the Malay peninsula and the Islands if they're not flooded anymore. Anything she needs to watch out for?

Kek that never gets old.

Thai people are great, fuck you. Far more likable than Lebanese.

I work/coach at a martial arts gym with a very old Muay Thai program. All the Thais we've had in have been great. Way better than Brazilians.

nothing i can think of. i hope she has a great time. the south is muslim and there is some insurgency but it's still generally quite safe.

i guess watch out for more floods!

lol that was pretty funny

i guess she should also watch out for lots of tourist guys trying to fuck her. then when she sees them trying she can signal her mutual interest and your sister can get fucked real good.

Do you like Lisa?

i do not know who that is. Google says it is a kpop star. Not sure what that has to do with thailand.

i dont know or care about her.

Been there this summer, it's nice desu. Amazing and very cheap food, great nightlife and the girls love white men.

>i dont know or care about her.
She's the most famous Thai person outside of Thailand.

If she orders a 'bucket' somewhere, just make sure she checks how the drinks are made. Thai like to pretend they're giving a Jack daniels cocktail but they're just serving you moonshine.

Other than that she should be safe, men get sexually harrassed way more than women in Thailand. If she wants to get dicked by brittish chad she should go to koh phi phi.

As for Sup Forums stuff on Thailand, king is die so everyone crie

A lot of Swedes.

Drugs, lots of them!

they kill eachother over something political every once in a while

Full moon parties, fire skipping, mushy mountain, random pull up bars, lots of buckets and shit piss, dancing, weird light shows, fireworks, clubs, cheap clothes, horny westerns.

Most decent Thai people (read: educated middle class and upper class) usually don't go with foreigner, unless they meet abroad during study or something like that. Stigma of interracial couple is strong.

They are actually quite xenophobic towards westerner tourists: looser in homeland with now inflated egos, disgusting sexpat, ignorant and disrespectful frat boys, etc. They smile at you doesn't mean they like you, just being polite or non confrontational.

Thanks. No new info, but thats good since it seems we had everything covered.

there's been a coop about every 12 years for the last 100+. not many people die though. We are not a very violent people.

> They are actually quite xenophobic towards westerner tourists: looser in homeland with now inflated egos, disgusting sexpat, ignorant and disrespectful frat boys, etc. They smile at you doesn't mean they like you, just being polite or non confrontational.

I think it's less xenophobia and more just that these are often accurate and helpful classifications/stereotypes.

For example if walking around NYC you might think to yourself:
- that's a douchebag stock trader
- that's a bimbo trophy wife
- that's a thug from the hood

Similarly Thai people walking around BKK will see farang/foreigner and think:
- that's a sexpat
- that's a backpacker
- that's a loud obnoxious shitty tourist

It's not really because they are racist, but because it is true. If they get to know you and you are nice they will like you.

They can be pretty racist though, against blacks, indians, Chinese, dark skin in general, etc.

:^(

They have been known to abduct tourists, transport them over the border to Cambodia, and sell them as livestock to the Cambodian cannibals.

You just described xenophobia actually. I don't use the word racist because, though racism exists, it isn't mainly racial issue but cultural issue. For example, a Thai with Chinese antecedents that holds prejudice against Chinese tourist.

>racist against Chinese

Really? I thought Thais like Chinese people, or at least don't hate them. Isn't there a big Chinese population in Thailand?

Maybe Thaianon can corroborate this, but the Chinese are notoriously bad tourists

>Litter everywhere
>Rude
>Condescending

Been to Thailand a couple of months ago,
In the Philippines now

Thailand :
Very safe unless you go out looking for troubles
Very good food
Good boomboom
Very cheap everything
Very nice and beautiful country but not very exiting

Philippines:
Not really safe,
In the philippines trouble comes looking for you
Bad food
Best boomboom in whole asia
Very exiting everyday is a adventure over here

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs

youtube.com/watch?v=OaPUX1lhjaA

chinese middle class can even afford a trip to thailand, make themselves right at home

Ladyboys?

Trans duh

Hey isn't that close to that one country the US lost a war to?

Just cut in front of the Chinese. Beat them at their own game. They won't even be offended.

So it's a Thai word for mentally ill?

The Thai word would be กะเทย.

It's a pretty cool place, Buddhists are bros. Just don't do anything offensive to the royal family or the Temples and you'll be fine. Beer is cheap and plentiful, lots of history and cool/weird shit to see and do... Watch out for those fucking street dogs though, seriously.

fpbp

floods.