CNN GOES FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

Kellyanne Conway CONFRONTS - CNN & Buzzfeed | You GOONS are LIARS

Is this the end of CNN?

youtube.com/watch?v=kbVTjKv5tF4

Other urls found in this thread:

aaronsw.com/weblog/hatethenews
youtube.com/watch?v=kbVTjKv5tF4&feature=youtu.be&t=23m16s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>No! We only reported the simple fact that Trump was briefed on an allegation of inappropriate conduct in Russia. We had nothing to do with spreading misinformation. Buzzfeed did it!

Jesus Christ I hate these people.

bump

"We didn't refer to those docs! Our docs are sourced form intelligence officials! We didn't even link to it!"

Yeah, CNN danced around the memo calling attention to it. They ran with the story using a thin pretext of 'intelligence officials presented it to him'. They know what they did, and that's exactly why they're backtracking so hard.

I want to face fuck this bitch

Me too user.

How can someone so weird looking also be so attractive

i dun geddit

>You GOONS are LIARS
Why she hating on SA?

>CNN: We reported on a summary of a fake document and selectivity omitted the most egregious falsehoods to make the document appear more credible than it was
What CNN are admitting to is worse than Buzzfeed. At least Buzzfeed published all the bullshit so any observer could see it was trash. CNN ran interference and selectively omitted facts that would show the document was total BS in an effort to fool people into believing it was credible.

>and I'll prove to you we didn't link it

Fucking what?

"Lol we only gave what amounts to explicit instructions to check it out on buzzed"

You are fucking pervert

lmao.

I'm laughing so hard at CNN's desperate damage control. I love my president, I'm so happy I voted for him.

That's a man

Friendly reminder that the BBC claimed last night that they had been sitting on this story for months but didn't go public with it. This morning Sup Forums was named by a guest as the real source and they quickly fucked them off. Exposed. BBC needs to be taught a lesson.

Can someone do the JUST hair on Anderson?

TIMELINE

>user long cons Rick Wilson with a story of an October surprise
>user at this point has been in deep cover on twitter ect as a never trumper and GOP insider since atleast early Auguest
>Gives Rick the "golden shower" story
>At some point it gets morphed into some Russian spy novel
>Rick shops this around looking for anyone who will publish this
>NBC, Huffington Post, CNN, ect
>Everyone refuses because it is unverifiable garbage
>Everyone but motherjones on oct 31
>user catches wind of the bait being taken and starts posting about it on oct 26 through nov 1
>This thing floats around in media circles, people looking into it but it ultimately going nowhere
>Rick then passes this to MCmuffin and McCain
>McCain passes to FBI to look into
>Fast forward several months
>The story is reportedly included on a CIA intel brief on Trump's Russia dealings
>This is leaked
>Buzzfeed see's that this story is the same one that was floating around their media circles for months and jumps on it now that it has the CIA "seal of approval"

That's the ironic thing, in their attempt to defend themselves they've admitted that they did something much worse. It's like being interrogated for robbery and saying you couldn't have robbed the house because you were in a different part of town raping someone.

BASED

His whole argument is that they can put shit out because you can't prove its not true. You can't prove a confidential briefing didn't have whatever anybody makes up because you can't talk about it.

What level retardation is this? CNN is toast.

He admits that they couldnt/didnt verify any of it, but reported on it anyway because it "seemed important"

why is Sup Forums into gushing grannies?

you love obama? LOL

All journo cretins dodge like this, they keep framing the discussion into more micro points so they can slither out of any responsibility.

The modern journalist is just a fame seeking prostitute who yearns for more fame and money and the way to get that is sensationalize every story possible even if it means inventing it because you get that $20 million a year salary and status.

I stopped watching the news years ago
aaronsw.com/weblog/hatethenews

Instead I read academic journals, books and other slow news outlets so I can understand a story instead of just being fed a tiny bit of it warped completely with bias

Throwback thursday
I voted for fapple and hdnw

God this is just mind-bending sliminess

Also the NY Times today is pushing the 'scary trump' angle and implying the story's credibility is unknown, as opposed to pure garbage.

Let 'em burn

You know what I mean Mohammed.

I fucking loathe buzzfeed and love to see them get tanked, but at least they posted it and showed it for the shit it is.

CNN and wapo et al are worse for reporting it as russia can bribe trump (ohhhh the election haxx all make sense now~ every liberal mind).

All the post election smear campaigns (fake news, russia hack, pissleaks) originated from wapo and the "source" is obvious - there's 3 of them: 1. muh bitterness, 2. muh legacy, and 3. muh open society, and delivered to wapo via 4. muh pizza is high art. The sooner jan 20 comes and these people lose their agency the better.

They still have the story up at CNN. It's as bad as everyone says it is.

Link please.

Kek, this

isn't that fake news by definition?

This is the most sad video i have seen in a while. Fuck the Clinton News Network

Yes

Typical liberal projection

>we good bois
>we didn't link source to our fake news we din do nuffin

Huehuehue CNN is destroyed by their own doing.
Crying day and night.
GG Sup Forums

an hour of hair and makeup before she goes on screen.

it can make anyone attractive

>ywn fug GILF-mode Kellyanne

>we were just pretending haha!

kikes will sell their own mother and soul

Watching BBC now. The fucking LARPers there are STILL pretending that pissgate might be real.

Idk I've seem photos of her looking like the Cryptmaster but I'd still go there

Well put and good point

I'm actually really glad jewfeed published it. Took 5 minutes to see it was fake

I'm glad someone is finally confronting the press about their constant streams of lies

It was so aggravating the way the press kept circulating lies about Obama's nationality and religion, but his administration just accepted it as a part of politics.

Trump not playing their game. i'm impressed

Implying academic journals are not propaganda pushed by (((them)))

I think it's just because she's kinda old. For most of us, at least.

I envy the men that got to go there when she was in her prime.

Them CNN went retard in one day.
Well, they have always been, but now they got the crown of retards.

So,
>Buzzfeed
>ran it all except for one paragraph about anime
>CNN
>made aspersions about it and linked it to other fake news about Russia
>WaPo
>for once actually had some integrity and ignored it
If you're worse than WaPo you can't stay long in the industry, I hope

>DAMAGE CONTROL

You idiots still don't understand that politics are pretty much a soap opera and drama gets attention and CNN was Trumps best friend the whole election to get in attention so people could feed off the drama.

cnn is the worst of the worst cancers

That paragraph is Sup Forums trolling

Man she looks creepy. I like what she stands for and does but shit that's a creepy face.

Cooper evoking sex toys.
Fucking queers are disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbVTjKv5tF4&feature=youtu.be&t=23m16s

based af Kellyanne