YOU DRUMPFKINS JUST GOT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY GQ AHAHAHHA

YOU DRUMPFKINS JUST GOT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY GQ AHAHAHHA

HOW WILL YOU EVER RECOVER?

youtu.be/Hv28Hnx9uCg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/98n1IbWJhYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahahahahahaha they should kill themselves now

DRUMPF IS JUST SOME LOONY MAN, LOOK AT HIM POSTING ABOUT HIMSELF ON CHRISTMAS XDDDDD

IMPEACH NOW *Nuzzles on your neck" rawr hehhe

youtu.be/98n1IbWJhYU

A liberal crying about being bullied by trump, is supposed to make trump supporters reconsider?

LOL.

Boring. Saged and hidden

Isn't Gentleman's Quarterly a homosexual publication?

I dunno user, you're the one with a subscription

who the fuck reads GQ?

What's the tl;dr from Gay Queer?

>The Resistance

what dumbass came up with that name

anyone with half a brain knows that that is controlled by (((them)))

OH REALLY

Might have been decent without the ALL CAPS

4/10

This fuckin' guy

rural and

>Gay Turk
What did he mean by this?

Is Keith back off his meds again?

I don't understand, what exactly do they want people to do? "YES YES, I WAS WRONG FOR VOTING TRUMP, IM A DUMB IDIOT AMERICAN FAT FUCK RETARD IDIOT, YOU WIN YOU WIN YOU WIN AHHHH IM SO DUMB YOU'RE SO RIGHT". I don't get it. It's either that, or they really do want him to get assassinated.

Ha! Maybe we should "Buzzfeed" GQ

OP GQ Anyone?

kek

Nothing is more important to the liberal than being constantly reassured of his superiority. It's why John Oliver is so popular. Trump himself triggers them less than all the people that they had dismissed as idiot racists now rising up and asserting their right to have opinions about things and vote for their interests.

I'm sure they'd be cool with an assassination too, though.

Wow... You know GQ ESSENTIALLY preaches the way of trump. Unless im wrong and its liberal shit now
>this is not about taxes or politics but feelings
Ok mr.GQ NICE lookin like a liberal beta

I don't know what effect he thought this video would have, but I started kekking hard when he started showing the tweets. Could this guy be any more triggered?

>keith olberrman

who gives a fuck

Keith is worthless

>Keith Olbermann 8 years ago
>most prominent liberal voice
>competitive with Bill O'Reilly (almost)
>just signed new 4 year deal with MSNBC for $30 million

>Keith Olbermann now
>weekly(ish) youtube videos, ~200-300k views each on average
>couple hundred bucks net revenue after production costs and GQ's cut
>literally minimum-wage tier

He flamed out ten times harder than Glenn Beck did.

saw the whole thing, couldn't stop smiling

gotta love these shit heads, they are funny

I'm 4 minutes in, and I'll I've heard is, "Would YOU do this on twitter??"

Is this anything more than an implicit character assassination? Because they haven't called him a liar (let alone proven it). They haven't claimed or proven that he won't bring jobs back or build the wall. Nothing like that. Just "Would YOU do this? No? Then there MUST be something wrong with him!"

I wouldn't date, let alone marry or father a child with most women in the world. Does that mean that there is something wrong with everyone who does?

Come on, this is pointless division, appealing to the basest of emotions: revulsion for anything you wouldn't do yourself.

Is Kieth Olberman going to make a video saying there is something wrong with gay men, asking "Would YOU take a dick up your ass?"

He said that he assumes we are more intelligent than him, yet he's using tactics that a fucking high school debater could defeat.

>I'm not gonna yell
>I'm just going to talk to you like a child

also
>Look at Drumpf, he's a total sociopath
>Hillary was definitely not a sociopath, very good woman with strong morals

Fuck off Keith

Don't even have to talk about Hillary. He's made no argument against Trump. Just, "Would YOU do this? No? Then there's something wrong with him!"

Does that logic extend to gays? Does he think that because HE wouldn't take a dick up his ass, that there is something wrong with gays?

How about women? Does he think that because he doesn't bleed out of his reproductive organ for 5 days out of every month, that there's something wrong with women?

How about Muslims? Does he think that because he doesn't pray 7 times per day to Mecca, that there is something wrong with Muslims?

He's a fucking dolt, and his argument holds no water. There's a reason that there is no dissenting opinion at GQ, and that's because if there was, GQ would be labeled a conservative media outlet, due to the incompetence of their fucking liberals.

I laughed the whole way through.
My sides are sore. I'm thinking of suing him.