Alright Sup Forums I've had enough...

Alright Sup Forums I've had enough. You guys clearly just don't know what it's like to be a normal human being so I'm here to explain

TRUMP IS A TERRIBLE PERSON

The fact you people support a xenophobic, racist, dumb, Russian-loving, misogynistic piece of shit and voted him into the White House is absolutely absurd! I get that you're just "Trolling for the lolz xD" but you people seriously don't understand what you've done.

I happen to be bisexual and am in a relationship with an illegal immigrant at the moment. Both of us were scared not only of what all the racist hicks around us would think (We're both guys) when they see us in public, but also we're both extremely worried if our love can continue. You literally voted a person into office that will BREAK APART FAMILIES because of some phony bullshit imaginary line.

Now there's also all this crazy stuff where your KKK-loving leader decided to get prostitutes to piss on him in a room that Obama stayed in, yet you people still support him? The Russians can literally blackmail our president into doing whatever they want now! What the hell is wrong with you???

If you people keep it up with this "le epic trolzXD" shit, you will literally destroy everything we've worked so hard for as a society to accomplish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fmtDCNk44mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage

What does that even mean

Sage

It means your thread is bullshit

Sage

sage

How is it bullshit? You people are the bullshitters! All you do is circlejerk around nazis and hope that Trump is the next Hitler! I seriously hope he isn't but he sure is looking like it.

He is also your leader so respect him if you respect the consitution,you degenerate

Could you say that again?

Your picture makes no sense

Sage

Why don't you just stay on reddit?

SAY IT AGAIN CTR

sage

I do respect the constitution, which is why I can disrespect the fascist we put in office. The first amendment lets me do that. Atleast you get to live in a country that follows actual logic and has banned guns, actually lets people have healthcare, etc.

>I happen to be bisexual and am in a relationship with an illegal immigrant at the moment.
lol faggot BTFO and you spick boyfriend is going back

My post isn't bullshit! You people need to actually think before you act! You elected a fascist to the white house!

And the reason I'm posting here and not on Reddit is because I actually want to get it through your thick skulls that you did something wrong!

The Clinton CTR thing is total bullshit and you know it. I'm acting out of my own volition

Not an argument.

is it possible for you to converse with people without talking about how gay you are? Or at least using the gay lisp that homosexuals adopt for whatever reason?

He tries to buy pussy with furniture like a awkward autist

No he is entitled to your loyalty as much as you are entitled to be treated like a respectable human being which you aren't

I sincerely hope he isn't but knowing you assholes and your unnecessary love of that imaginary line, there's a real chance our love will have to cease.

Sage.

>I happen to be bisexual and am in a relationship with an illegal immigrant at the moment.

>there's a real chance our love will have to cease.
good

>xenophobic
*yawn* stopped reading right there

>bumping this thread
Sage goes in the option field.

>I happen to be bisexual and am in a relationship with an illegal immigrant

BAITBAITBAIT

good

Sage.

But seriously, thanks for letting us all know you're a newfaggot by asking that question. Kys NIGGER.

He is entitled to nothing but for me to begrudgingly accept he is our current leader. I however can undermine him and call him out on his bullshit all I want. And I am a respectable human being, just like everyone is on this planet, but Trump supporters seem to only think Whites are respectable.

I was using my sexual orientation to prove a point. The fact that the Republicans control every branch of government now puts me at much worse risk. I also don't have that lisp thing you're talking about you stereotyping asshole.

I brought up legitimate points. Refute them instead of deflecting

>Drumpf is LITERALLY Hitler: the post

sage

Stale pasta
Sage

Then go live there, filth.

Also
>sage

You people are just assholes

Damn I got trips

I wonder if this person is real or just a bait thread

>illegal immigrant
so someone breaks into your house, they start stealing your cable, internet, food, and use your car. then they take your job and send all the money back to their family in the other neighborhood over instead of even making an effort to pay out back or help with rent. and your response is to let them fuck you too?

you are literally someone that I could see on fire and I wouldn't help you for the harm that you are enabling and causing to our society and country. and that's not because you take it up the ass, it's because you're a flaming, weak willed, vapid cunt of a person. you self absorbed societal leech.

I would go live in a real first world country if immigration wasn't such a hard thing everywhere. That's why I was hoping Bernie would get into office so that we can make actual progress on getting rid of these stupid invisible lines, though if he got in maybe I wouldn't be trying to get out so bad.

hide thread and sage in options

Go cry in your safe space nigger bitch. This site is for big boys.

its just CTR some retard behind a computer posting generic arguments to derail the board of peace

My boyfriend has done nothing of the sort. Since he has gotten into the US he's just kept his head down and worked any job he could get his hands on. Right now he works on a farm doing back breaking labor that Americans refuse to do, another reason he should be allowed to stay.

Most likely bait to get max replies. Still fun to pretend like he's from reddit though.

You're homo and you're using it to give you some type of political capital? NO WAY! (do you at least know why they all use that lisp?)

Please lecture us more on the importance of identity politcs based off your manufactured talking points... and reinforce it by going on about how wonderful your sodomy is.

You do realize undermining your leader is nothing short of treason right?

Opposing him for conflicted beliefs is one thing, undermining him is UnAmerican.

If you are prepared to destroy him based on what little you know about him, then don't be surprised if we try to destroy you based on how little we know about you

FAGGOT!!!

Op, no one cares about your opinion. We voted. You lost.

Your bf has to go back

>get rid of invisible lines
You mean borders? Yea, how dare we as a country define ourselves by having borders. That's ok, Trump will get rid of "invisible" borders by clearly marking them with a great wall.

There are many reasons why I voted for Trump. Ruffling the feathers of the likes of you is just one of them. I'm glad to see the fruits of my labor.
SAGE

Nice

Those lines wont be invisible anymore when Trump builds his wall

why are you all applying for a ban?

Me stating my sexual orientation to back my point is just as valid as someone saying "As a gun owner" or "As a tax payer" or "As a black person" when trying to back up other points. It offers a viewpoint that most people here probably don't have which is why I bothered to say so in the first place. I have legitimate concerns that, with the new administration, are being exaggerated. Identity politics help the majority of people in a certain mindset further an agenda more rapidly. Will everyone in that mindset agree? Of course not, but the majority in that mindset will, and that allows them to get a point across more effectively.

KYS libtard

bait detected

>Openly admitting to knowing your partner is an illegal immigrant and thus actively breaking the law
>Getting in a relationship with someone you know is breaking the law
>"It's all Trump's FAULT!"

Sodomy is immoral

I hope you will finally realize that homosexuality is a disease and find a beautiful, white gf

Time to purge some degeneracy...

faggot

Gay guy who likes sucking dicks here.

OP is a faggot. I for one can't wait until January 20th so we can get this MAGA ball rolling. Also I can't wait until he beats the fuck out of my liberal hell hole of a state and tells them to keep their hands off my guns.

SHALL

Well then I guess every political party ever is filled with people committing treason then.

>xenophobic, racist, dumb, Russian-loving, misogynistic
These are adjectives not arguments, they are also not true.

>I happen to be bisexual
Good job, you're literally mentally ill.

>am in a relationship with an illegal immigrant at the moment
So you're assisting someone commit a crime by illegally staying in a country? You're an accomplice and thus a criminal.

>You literally voted a person into office that will BREAK APART FAMILIES because of some phony bullshit imaginary line.
What families? Criminal illegal families? He's just enforcing the law. What do you think would happen to Europeans or Americans if they started illegally crossing over to Turkey, for example? Would they be welcomed with open arms and put on welfare? I really don't think so.

>KKK-loving
He has disavowed the KKK.

>prostitutes to piss on him in a room that Obama stayed in
You fell for fake news.

>he Russians can literally blackmail our president into doing whatever they want now!
So why haven't they?

I get that you're just trolling, but I still like to keep myself sharp against lefties.

LOL you're a fag.

How can you support a candidate backed by a party that actively attempts to take away your rights as a gay man

You're right Trump is a terrible person. But not for any of those reasons.
He's a Zionist scumbag and will most certainly fight in WWIII for his Jewish masters.
He will be worse than Bush Jr. and maybe even worse than John "warmongering Zionist psychopath" McCain would've been.
youtu.be/fmtDCNk44mg
Remember this next election cycle folks, we do not have a true democracy.

Buddy, enough with your fucking baiting already.

Fuck off. Obama can suck muslims dicks after Trump kicks him out of the White House.

hmmmmmm

Fuck off you retard, Israel is based.

I'm going to act like you don't bait for a second.
How is he taking away gay people's rights?

>destroy everything we've worked so hard for as a society to accomplish.
You haven't worked for shit you little spic fucking faggot. You broke everything the world worked for. You and your little liberal latinX luvin cock.

You wanna invent privileges on the people who allowed you to exist in their civilised safe world ? Well show you fucking privileges you giant toxoplasmosis infested shit covered cock gobbler

This thread really made you think, huh?

>OP is fag
>OP claims to be normal humar
>OP is traitor and cocksucker
>OP thinks donald trump will make said cocksucking harder
>OP blames others

top kek

Why do these obvious troll threads get so many fucking replies?

>clearly just don't know what it's like to be a normal human being
nope.

NORMIES LEAVE MY BOARD REEEEEEEEE

Very sneaky sis. I knew you were baiting.

hey respond meatbag

>The fact you people support a xenophobic, racist, dumb, Russian-loving, misogynistic

All I see is buzzwords without any sort of proof behind them.

the right time. right place

Your identity politics wouldn't have meant dick if the people your shilling for got the war they wanted. They're not going mean anything when the western economies come crashing down from the inept monitary policies of Western nations central banks.

You're going to miss your BS "As a black man" or "As a sodomite" or "As a whatever" fake, emotional crises you're posturing over now.

You're willing to overlook those ACTUAL problems to keep promoting your fake BS because you're an idealogue.

That's a lot of shitposting bud.

Because we love trolls here. That being said, I've had my fun. OP is a fag, and this thread is indeed low tier bullshit.

SAGE

>And I am a respectable human being, just like everyone is on this planet,
Like Trump? And Hitler? And Isis?

Sage

Thanks for all the (You)s

+1 ahmed cumshot has been added to your Merkel profile
benis
eggz deeeeeeeee

The sad part is you think your brave for coming here.

You're not brace, you're a slave to identity politics and your stupidity comes off as misguided bravery to some.

to be honest, Donald Trump's main appeal is that everyone I hate hates Donald Trump.

beyond that, I am a single issue NRA voter and I will cast a ballot for pretty much anyone who runs against Hillary Clinton. Trump isn't that strong on guns but DJT jr and Eric should make things better or at least keep them stable.

Starting a famiily when you are in a country illegaly seems very short sighted and selfish.

>love

user, he's probably cheated on you with at least dozen guys at some bathhouse just this week.

Half of whom had AIDS and/or herpes.

Politicians who oppose policies are doing their job.

Politicians who undermine their leader through assassination (physical or character) by virtue of not liking that person is treason.

>>Me stating my sexual orientation to back my point is just as valid as someone saying "As a gun owner" or "As a tax payer" or "As a black person"

It's annoying, so stop that shit. It sounds like attention whoring. LGBT tend to overdo that making those statements redundant. Every whiny libs have been repeating the same thing, they're assholes, you're assholes, he's assholes and they don't ever blame themselves. The fucking entitlement of those fucks.

Kys