I've been noticing a lot of marijuana shilling on this board lately and I must say I am very disappointed...

I've been noticing a lot of marijuana shilling on this board lately and I must say I am very disappointed. If you were truly redpilled you'd understand that as soon as weed became popularized in the 1960s and 1970s that is when America and the West started to go to shit. It's no wonder why people who smoke it are usually lefty and/or niggers.

Weed is a cancerous dangerous substance precisely because it seems so harmless. Alcohol.. we know the dangers. Cigarettes.. we know the dangers. With weed, it's different.

I'm sick of this constant shilling of this downright satanic substance on this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death-inducing_signaling_complex?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

user it'd do your arguements a lot of good to read the pic in the sticky

fuck off reagan this isn't 1985 weed is cool and cures cancer

Degenerate weed addict claiming my arguments are poor while he can't even spell properly because the weed has infected his brain like a virus infects a computer. I pity you.

Well, I don't give a fuck, weed can be legal for all I care, it's just that the "dude weed lmao" stoner culture should be stopped.

I bet you're from Melbourne you fucking door to door hippie cunt.

fuck off cancer faggot

clearly a troll but again, user it'd do you a lot of good to read the post man.

>cures cancer
All smoking has the potential to cause cancer. This includes weed you despicable marijuana addict.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821

How is it different than alcohol and ciggerets desu and did God tell us about these things, no we discovered them through research before that advent of semantic religion most of the oder religions prescribed psychedelic as a way of getting closer to God we did fine for thousands society won't collapse because we legalize a plant.

>INHALING BURNING PLANT MATTER CURES CANCER RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

Mate i need to smoke the weed tho cos the weed in my joints cures the cancer that the tobacco in my joints gives me

>downright satanic substance

You're not even trying now aren't you, roo fucker?

P O O I N L O O
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Weed has it's benefits insofar as being used as medicine.

Smoking recreationally, like drinking, is degenerate. All recreational drugs are degenerate. The only redpill is not needing a crutch. Just accepting your down swings in life and building momentum to get higher on your own.

>In summary, the accumulated weight of evidence implies far lower risks for pulmonary complications of even regular heavy use of marijuana compared with the grave pulmonary consequences of tobacco.

>0+2017
>still falling for the porcelain jew

>smoking is the only way to consume cannabis

You, you're a fucking retard. Cannabis has only been shown to kill certain tumor cells via apoptosis.

Marijuana opens your mind to demonic influence/possession. This is well known and well documented. From a spiritual perspective, it will destroy your relationship with God and cause you to sin because your mental faculties will not function as they should.

Apoptosis is programmed cell death you dip its controlled by the DNA stop falling for hippie memes

HURR DURR IT'S A LITTLE LESS WORSE THAN CIGARETTES THEREFORE IT'S GOOD.

Why part of "it has the POTENTIAL to cause cancer" do you not understand? Are you high? Degenerate weed addicts like you can't think properly. Regardless. The study and millions of others confirm that it's still bad for you.

>weed became popularized in the 1960s and 1970s that is when America and the West started to go to shit
Correlation ≠ causation, faggot

>Why part of "it has the POTENTIAL to cause cancer"

Because fucking everything does?

Michael Phelps is literally one in a billion in terms of both talent and genetics. You can't compare yourself to him you fucking leaf.

Also I'm pretty sure the drug culture of the 60s and 70s which popularized weed, LSD and other degenerate substances made a huge negatively impact on society. This is uncontested among conservative historians and thinkers.

Oh, and a "little less worse" is a little different than "far lower"

Yes and SMOKING weed INCREASES your chances of DEVELOPING lung cancer. Which was my point. Learn to think you weed addict. Stop rationalizing your bad lifestyle choices.

Nobody is shilling. You're just an idiot. No, cannabis is not carcinogenic, if anybody is shilling here, it is you. Cannabis has been used prior to the 60s, it's been used for millennia.

> inb4 you're just a pothead

I don't even like cannabis, I'm just not an idiot

>Smoking is the only way to consume cannabis.

What about 1800 hundreds Europe opium, Cocaine, cannabis and various other substances were completely Legal what happened to Muh social downfall them?

>hurr durr, I'm a little statist bitch
>I love sucking the State's cock

They were legal but they were not popular. Nobody knew of them.

Libertarians are the worse people on the planet. The State plays a very important function in everything you fucking dope fiend.

I thought Indians were supposed to be good at doctor stuff

What are you saying heroine and cannabis were regularly part of cough syrups London had literal crack and opium dens operated officially read what the Hassesh eaters club is then tell me the weren't popular

>Bill Gate, Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, McAfee, Obama, Schwarzenegger, etc etc too many successful cannabis consumers to name
A lot of conservative, "right" leaning people who believe in freedom.

Just don't become an addict and turn into a dirty pot head, a couple tokes is like a couple beers / glasses of wine

lmao

>The State plays a very important function in everything
haha big government loving faggot detected

It was used prior to the 1960s for productive uses. Not anymore.

It's a fact that smoking WEED increases your chance of lung cancer AND it is very bad for your lungs.

Short term memory loss, loss of several IQ points, paranoia, fuzzy thinking, increased chance of developing schizophrenia, loss of productivity etc. I can literally go on. These are still negative effects from just the consumption of it. This is not taking into account smoking.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death-inducing_signaling_complex?wprov=sfla1
Your point being?

>Implying those people are regular or even recreational smokers now.

I'm willing to bet none of those people smoke AND they properly only tried it once or twice. Stop comparing yourself to the most talented/skilled people who have ever lived you fucking leaf. It's getting embarrassing.

Most smokers I know are infrequent users, hold steady 100k+ careers, & don't make their lives revolve around it.

Some people have a tendancy to smoke themselves retarded. Sad! But those who realize it's just another escape, appreciate it for what it is, and move on seem to do just fine.

Lot's of exceptional people who toke out there

>The people you listed
>conservative

Point being if you had a rudimentary understanding of what cancer was, you wouldn't have said that apoptosis isn't relevant to treating it. The article you linked even says as much.

Doesn't matter how unhealthy it is. You, don't have agency over my body. Neither does the government. So you, and them can fuck off of trying to control what I put into it.

I'm a grown adult, I'm allowed to make the decision on what I put into my body. If I want to drink, I'll drink. If I want to smoke, I'll smoke.

>that is when America and the West started to go to shit

Jesus this is so off base its retarded, please learn something about American history and yellow journalism. The reality of the situation is that the lovefest of the 60s and 70s had very little to do with what drugs were being used at the time and more to do with the mindset of the time.

I shouldn't even be responding to this because we all know
>AU
at this point, or at least we should.

>Everyone i know that smokes weed is a stereotype

Ever considered that there are people that smoke weed but dont make a big hiphoppity-smokeerrrrday-deal out of it?

Trust me, toothpaste knows his weed...

You are such an idiot. The decline didn't begin in the 60s. It was coming well before that. Learn some history faggot.

>eed became popularized in the 1960s and 1970s that is when America and the West started to go to shit.

Wrong.

See introduction of hormonal birth control pill.

Marijuana / hemp legalization is inevitable cause humanity fucked themselves with restricting a strong medicine and strong resource and their stupidity is giving them global widespread problems as a result.

Keep listening to the Jews who say no to weed and brainwash you so you can't grow it and they stay rich protecting their monopolies.

>Inducing apoptosis in something that has overridden it

Hmm..........................