Sup Forums supports eugenics

>Sup Forums supports eugenics
>Sup Forums opposes abortion

So you just basically hate women?

kek

Yes? Is this like a trick question or something?

>>Sup Forums opposes abortion
when?

In my experience a lot of Sup Forums users are pro-abortion in poor areas.

What the hell does eugenics have to do with women?

I'm pro-abortion and anti-choice. Watcha gonna do about it?

what gives you that idea?

it's just the self-checkout of eugenics

are you female?
is the kid yours?

If you answered no to either of these, stfu

Abortion is immoral and one of the sickest acts women do to avoid responsibilities for their actions. That said, only degenerates get abortions meaning only degenerate bloodlines will be ended (considering how common future complications are in women who have had abortions). Without abortion there would be a lot more niglets running about.

>Sup Forums supports eugenics

Yes

>Sup Forums opposes abortion

No. I begrudgingly don't fight it, because of the dysgenic consequences of eliminating it.

>opposes abortion
If it's for white people.

only christcucks do

always a leaf

Abortion is like subtle eugenics, black women/low IQ/poor people are more likely to abort their kids; the smart people here support abortion for these very reasons.

Sup Forums is not one person.
The eugenicists tend to support abortion too.

eugenics is already in progress. the bogdanoff brothers own nanotechnology and bogdanbots are altering our genetic structure as we speak.
take the bogpill. it's a suppository but it feels good

>take the bogpill
I think I'll pass, thanks.

can someone give me the quick rundown on these guys?

I'm sick of the edgy stormfags who say "mandatory abortion for all non-whites"

What a surprise that the non-white is offended by this

Bog means shit you flog

they're a hot new inside joke on a sketch comedy show tee hee

> Sup Forums supports eugenics
Stop, only plebbitors who come here support eugenics. It's degeneracy of the highest order.
We're anti race mixing but abortion is wrong, under nearly every notion with two exceptions. Rape and where the life of the mother is threatened.

Ya bro.

It's retarded to sink money into defectives like Autists and Downies I think. Gas them all, preferably at birth (Or before then, technology pls)

Also who the fuck says mandatory abortion for all non whites? What kind of passive aggressive bullshit is that? If you're going that far, just kill the cunts straight up.

>Sup Forums is one person

> it's retarded to sink money into retarded people
It's a big day ahead sport shouldn't you be getting some sleep?
Murdering ill people is disgusting and the sign of a flawed society.
You sound like an atheist when you say shit like that

lol I support abortion because, while I believe in the patriachal society being the ideal, I also think its stupid to force a child on a woman that doesn't want to raise them.

It is her free will at that point.

>implying you can hate objects

gender is a sliding scale.... remember that faggot!

I consider abortion to immoral but having it be available to people of lower classes is a necessary evil, whereas free completely unrestricted access to abortion promotes degeneracy and results in irresponsibility

lmao you cuckservatives are the worst, severely defective humans are worth less, objectively

THIS!

>poor areas.
just call them niggers.

/thread

> spends all day shitposting
> complains about worthless people
Not looking after your fellow countrymen when they are sick? Might as well join Isis Ahmed

i support abortion