Guys we fucked up big time. Insurance will be able to deny us based on pre-existing conditions now

Guys we fucked up big time. Insurance will be able to deny us based on pre-existing conditions now.

This just condemned me to die.

Then you should kys

Trump said he liked the mandate of the ACA. What the fuck.

stop being a weak sick fag?

only betas need health insurance i aint ever even had a cold before beta boy

Looks like I don't have to tell you to kill yourself. Since you're already dying.

You should blame Obama for creating a healthcare system that was basically an extremely expensive, garbage tier meme.

It had to be removed eventually.

Trump likes it
The people like it
Neocons and insurance companies don't

Trump said in his plan to replace it that he is going to keep the clause on pre existing conditions. So just wait and see dick head

Only people who can't afford real healthcare are trump supporters anyway, fuck off and die you broke racist cuck.

Insurance that isn't allowed to consider risk isn't insurance, its welfare.

On all levels except physical, I am a tomato. Ever since I was born, I knew my destiny. Ever since I learned to walk, I would go on journeys to the garden where I would sit among my brothers and sisters. For hours, I would immerse myself in the world of the tomato, listening to and talking with my brethren. As soon as my parents would find me, they would take me inside and put me to sleep, but in my bed I knew I was never truly at home. I was only at home with the tomatoes. As I grew, my connection with the tomatoes became more and more definite. Even though I found myself to delight in the taste of tomatoes, I would never ever eat them, for to me that would be an act of utmost sacrilege. I would spend more and more time working in the garden under the pretense of caring about the other plants, when in reality all I wanted to do was be with my true family -- the only ones that understood my pain. When I at last became a man, I left my biological family behind. I stole into the night, plucking my familial tomato plants from the garden, and moving far away. I set off to the remote land of Canada, where I knew I could rebuild a new life with my family, a life where I could disappear. I replanted my family on the outskirts of a quiet town west of Toronto, and began my life anew as a local hermit, harbinger of tomatoes. Now, being a man at least in physical form, I found myself to have... urges. Of course, these were only natural. I decided to myself I needed a bride. I deliberated on who would best fit me, then selected only the finest, plumpest tomatoes as potential candidates. After many hours of discussion with the tomato plants, (they aren't very talkative) a bride was chosen. I took the fruit to my chamber, and made sweet love to it for 3 days straight. It was only then that I realized my horrible mistake. I emerged from my chambers, covered in tomato-gore. Turns out, when you fuck a tomato they don't handle it so well.

xD

good

>this just condemned me to die.
good. If you're posting here you deserve it.

Well, then he should veto it

I genuinely hope you get sick and the medication you need to survive is 30,000 dollars a month without insurance.

fuck off you nogunz cuck. You live in the big sloppy asshole of the world.

in the old days, the sick people just died.

Should be the same today. Nature kills off the weak

You should have died a long time ago boogie you fat fucking waste of oxygen

I love this line.

>stop being a weak sick fag?
seconded

INSURANCE CANT MAKE MONEY IF THEY CANT CONSIDER RISK - Insurance is literally the most profitable lowest risk industry on the planet, without the highest margins of any other industry.

The list of pre existing conditions doubled since 2012

Chances are if you're above the age of 25, they can deny you now.

>GOP establishment
>Trump
Trump is going to have to propose his own solution and shame all the crooks in DC to play ball. Demorats and Republiscum.

This is good because now that the Democrats are sol and the law is repealed, they will be much more likely to support a Trump plan that fixes this.

GOP pretty much slit their own throat.

rip

>weak faggot
>condemned to be gassed
I hope so for being such a whiny bitch catastrophizing about legislation that hasn't even been written yet

>Trump is republican

EPIC

Good

Let evolution take its course

Good, fuck poor people and welfare fags. Put them to the sword to speed up the inevitable.

>we should throw out centuries of free association, contract and legal precedent so you can consume other peoples' money for a few extra years

Sorry for your condition, but look at it on the macro level.

proofs?

poor people and welfare fags, basically everyone who voted for the Golden Russian Puppet. White Meth America has finally destroyed the rest of the working class white America.

Actually they never had particularly high margins. Pepsi makes more of a percentage of profit from a single can of soda. Life insurance will ALWAYS be paid out.

Then you go get welfare, you don't get insurance. Words mean things. Sorry that offends your entitlement.

>my house burned down last week, if I give you a hundred bux for insurance can you rebuild it for me plox?

>11 January 2017
>11 January
>11

>Trump said
Lock her up.
That Goldman were crooks who sold out the country.

Pretty standard for insurance
Suck it up

I don't care if you're a lawyer, if you get dealt the shit hand in life, you can require $20,000 in medications (which cost a couple dollars in Mexico and Japan)

Are you retards really defending the Jews that run these companies?

>Sup Forums
>never gets sick because never socially interacts
>muh genetic superiority!

Something something isolation... something something kill the weak... something something never tested because never battled and is on the dead list as soon as first contact.

Move to sweden OP. You are taking money from innocent people still but they are retarded and would have spent it on migrants anyway

insurances never cover preexisting conditions (unless you pay every cent it costs them)

oh i feel so bad that you're a fat fuck who didn't take care of yourself. You're basically a democrat so you're of no use to us

I hate liberals because they are cucks, I hate republicans because they are literally Russian sock puppets at the moment. Enjoy your Manchurian candidate, I hope we have a civil war and all you idiots kill each other.

Don't try to blame this on trump faggot, Obama fucked us over big time

kek

One thing I never understood is why healthcare costs are so absurdly high in the US. I'm talking about the stories of 800 dollar IV bags, daily cost of a bed being much higher than a hotel room, etc.

Can a burger-bro explain to me why this happens? Shouldn't the free market solve this through price competition between different healthcare providers?

This leaves room in our capitalist society for a competitor to come out with health care coverage plan that covers preexisting conditions.

The problem is this.

Insurance is a wager.

It bets that you will not get sick or hurt, your gamble/wager is that indeed you will get hurt/sick so you pay your insurance premiums.

Pre existing conditions completely negate the insurance gamble.

It is stating "I am already sick and need more money for medical bills than I will be paying in an insurance payment".

What fucking retard would cover preexisting conditions?

Insurance companies make zero profit from it.

Imagine trying to insure a car for collision that had already been in a car wreck, and you want the automotive insurance company to repair the damages.

bye

It's called natural selection. It will create a healthier gene pool.

The amdt was to ban further laws
It's pointless.
They're going to keep the pre existing conditions protection
No one's said they won't
Dems are fear mongering.

Because government will pay for it so they can charge as much as they like. It's why they charge you 40k for a child being born but you only pay a few grand after insurance. Plus a lot of regulations and risks just to be a doctor.

Often you hear government propaganda or erroneous charges (I'm guessing the IV bag is one of those but don't know), but there are times things are genuinely expensive for no reason.

Reasons:
-There are two prices, one is negotiated by the insurer and the other is the base price you don't pay unless you have no insurance. People with no insurance actually get charged more because the price isn't negotiated.
-People are disconnected from what is actually getting charged because their insurance covers it all so they don't shop around.
-Beds are expensive they require around the clock nurse care.
-Regulations prevent true free market activity

Thats just off the top of my head

Its multifaceted and not easy to explain, but I'll give it a shot

>patients don't understand that they can ask for generic equivalents for meds
>Hospitals have monopoly power in many areas (no direct competition on price point)
>Hospitals and clinics operate their business offices like high end boutiques, hiding prices from customers till bill comes (which is usually shuffled off to insurance)
>patients unaware off hospital/dr overcharges
>niggers can't be turned away, normally don't pay shit or use Medicaid. Hospitals try to recoup costs by overcharging whites

insurance has razor thin margins

>be late 20's
>have similar age friend get diagnosed with a chronic back issue
>he never considered health insurance before because "it's too expensive and I'm healthy"

Well he's not healthy now and he gets to still buy health insurance while I was paying for a long time while I was healthy? He gets the benifit of insurance and both of our rates go higher.

It's not in any way different from getting in a carwreck and then saying "lol Progressive you have to cover my wrecked car because vehicles are a right lol"

Obamacare was DESIGNED by idealistic marxists who want U.K. Style health care rationing and with tha help of extremely wealthy health insurance magnates who expect to bleed their competition dry before becoming government contractors the same way Boeing and shit do for the DoD.

Anyone who really thinks Obamacare can be reformed is partisan or misinformed. It's designed to fail

Yes, Australia is a shithole with its own problems, I agree.

But this thread is about your shitty and overpriced scam of a health care system, in case you were too much of a drooling fucktard to notice.

>Obamacare was DESIGNED by idealistic marxists
Obamacare is Romneycare which was DESIGNED by the Heartland Institute.

Daily reminder that the terms "pre-existing condition" and "medical bankruptcy" do not exist in any other developed western nation.

Daily reminder they are bleeding you dry to fix the teeth of half of the middle east

Daily reminder that we still get better care at a lower price than you.

>doubting the God Emperor

Watch as he increases the Medicaid block grant by 500%, with the declared purpose of covering people with pre-existing conditions
>paying for it with the abolition of Obamacare subsidies
>which nobody needs because premiums for everyone drop through the floor now that insurance isn't paying for seriously sick people

Insurance companies are happy, Dems are happy, Reps are happy, everyone wins

>muh handouts
What are you a bunch of niggers?

test

>(((insurance)))
We leafs pay less for healthcare through taxes than most burgerfats do through their (((insurance)))

Seriously I'm not saying our system is perfect (it's actually 10 different systems because they're all provincially run) and Ontario is absolutely fucked for healthcare (but then again why would you ever live in that degenerate hellhole) but you guys really need to stop falling for the (((insurance))) Jew. Insurance is the second Jewish money scheme after usury

What pisses me off is that the Medicare system is completely broken. We have rules/laws/and regulations going back a hundred years on healthcare and it's pilled up into an absolute disaster.

At any one time in a hospital an employee is probably breaking a rule or violating a law and would never know it because there are millions of pages of relevant regulation.

Take that broken ass system and pile in the failed Medicaid experiment you have an absolute disaster that is the worst of market system (prices) with issues from rationing (waits and lack of choice) and bam! You've now got a hot mess of a healthcare system.

But the funniest part? We haven't even touched the hilarity of the Med School Cartel.

Sup Forums has forgotten that a neocon controlled congress is actually worse than a democratic one. Better hope Trump lives up to his word and vetoes the bill

You don't receive better care. Just like with education we have millions of fat black people and mexicans. They bring down averages in everything and those without insurance only go to the ER to get patched up and then leave. It's like you're not even on pol

Not being able to afford healthcare= Natural Selection DESU.
Just like a shitty hunter from the stone age you are destined to leave the gene pool friend :^).

I really hope Trump is using this as a window to get a public option through for people with preexs conditions and the lower middle class in general.

Would love to see the neo-cons faces if he screwed em like that.

I would be shocked if the 2000 pages plus of the bill and the ensuing madness of red tape from the government would be exactly "romneycare" unless it was a word for word copy with the names changed

Oh and fuck Romney.

he made le antisocial joke W00OOOW MAN YOUR FUKIN HILARIOUS WHERE DO YOU GET TO LEARN HUMOR LIKE THT HOLY SHIT MAN WOOOWW JUST WOOOOW YOU HAVE TO BE LIK REALLY AMAZINGLY SMART TO HAVE SENSE OF HOMOR LIKE THAT HOLY FUUUKKK MAN IMPOSSIBLE TO RECOVER MANNN YEEEEEAAAH DUDE YOU SHOULD TOTALY BE A COMEDIAAN YEEAAAH MAN HOLY FUK LIEK MAN YOU JUST HAVE TO DO STAND UP COMEDY HOLY FUK LIT MY NIGGUH

(((Muh risk)))
That's why the rates are so high and I never pay out if you have an accident go- I mean valuable customer.

Shut up, faggot.

Think of all the innovation in healthcare and medicine that came out of the American system. Now think of all the Canadian healthcare innovations. Why should we adopt your system?

Your system only works because we have done all the work for you.

>Democrats also forced Republicans to balk at supporting popular provisions in the health law. Sen. Bob Casey (D-Pa.) offered an amendment to prevent discrimination against people with pre-existing conditions; Sen. Kirstin Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) tried to block “legislation that makes women sick again” by stripping women’s health care services provided under Obamacare. Both proposals went down to defeat, 49-49.
Democrats already getting anally devastated ahead of schedule and under budget

how insurance works: You give them money until you need it, then they drop you.

>all these burgers and their long ass explainations

One word: Jews

>The people like it
>Neocons and insurance companies don't

Wrong on both.

People hate the tax and the lack of fulltime work hours because of it.

The insurance companies are the ones profiting off mandatory customers. They designed the APA.

do u even?

>CTR replying to itself

These inovations didn't come from the absurdly expensive hospitals. They came from researchers, humans of superior intelligence (liberals).

>neocon controlled congress

this.

neo-cons are the fucking worst

>a fucking leaf

For one we figured out how to manage diabetes with artificial injection of insulin. Pretty sure you guys use that all the time

Another thing we haven't discussed is HHS and free clinic program that the federal government spends billions on. There is an evil statistic out there that shows free clinic users (niggers) are actually healthier than middle class high education demographic (white people). All paid for by US tax dollars while white people pay through the nose and receive less qualitative care.

>This just condemned me to die
So?

Psshh nothing personnel kid

So you still don't understand Trump is just a populist wrapper around a neocon government?

>I really hope Trump is using this as a window to get a public option through for people with preexs conditions and the lower middle class in general.

I'd bet money on it. The insurance companies would love it, it'd drop everyone's premiums through the floor as the high-risk people exit the insurance market, and it could be largely if not entirely paid for by eliminating the Obamacare subsidy program, which nobody would need because the premium drop would be so steep.

It's a political win for everyone (except Democrats who will shriek that they totally would've thought of that if those mean old Republicans hadn't stopped them)

Actually not many innovations nowadays

How long have they been trying to cure cancer?

Diversity in the workplace is more important than saving lives I guess

They just freed me from having to fund your shitty life.

God bless America.

>Guys we fucked up big time. I
nooooo... surely not...

Make a go-fund me
If you're going to die, then frankly it's time to start looking for charities; there's a fucking reason as to why charities exist in capitalist societies.

Because some Democrats literally fucking tried to get a Public Option into Obama care the first fucking time. We would shriek and we would be right to do so. The way in which an argument is delivered is irrelevant if the content is good. That being said, if Republicans have suddenly found religion on the government providing everyone's insurance, then I'm happy to hear that, the Democrats be damned. If the GOP wants to move in a liberal direction to fight the Democrats I view that as a win.

I take it it's not the same, say pre-existing health conditions don't mean you're bound to require more medical care, only means you're more likely to need it in the future, so it's not like you're asking people to fix your car that was already broke, you're asking them to give you insurance even thought they know you're a reckless driver and could crash at any moment.

why is burger health care so shit unless you're rich?

I got injured badly on a trip there and had a choice between $300,000 or a trip back home

Meanwhile the foreign visitor cost here for the same thing would be only around $50,000

Is there anyone in the US health system who isn't a Jew?

You can shop your rates. Or you can start hoarding cash and not use insurance. But lets not pretend that insurance isn't a risk management business.

>tfw have a genetic autoimmune disease that has no cure

It's a bubble. When it comes crashing down all those idiots with nursing degrees and medical degrees are going to get fucked.

>Insurance will be able to deny us based on pre-existing conditions now.
didn't they do that already?

people with shitty driving records get insured at a higher cost

if insurance companies had to finance preexisting conditions treatments nobody would get insurance until they found out they were sick and it would ruin the companies