>IS MICHAEL SAVAGE
>O U R M A N ?
>U
>R
>M
>A
>N
>?

I got off the AM radio over an hour ago. I was listening to Michael Savage and he mentioned Sup Forums. Not even 5 minutes later one of you fuckers called him and said you were a "representative of Sup Forums", and claimed it was actually us who made up the goldengate document. You did us fucking proud. I recorded the audio, but can't upload it (file not supported).

In the end of the call Mike thanked the caller and said news was "being made on the Michael Savage Show".

>REQUESTING THE SOUND CLIP IF YOU HAVE IT RECORDED.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXVJ9_4cFA4&channel=UCjTc8Y7a8HkYZfK3fs88T-A
youtu.be/lXVJ9_4cFA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put it on soundcloud or vocaroo.

bump for interest.

Upload it to something so you can link and play back.

Why stop it? This world is ours for the taking.

Vocaroo

Alright. I'm on a shitty connection, but Ill try putting on something for you guys.

Upload the audio to our video site.

UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE OR SOMETHING YOU GLORIOUS GOD

Sorry guys :/

Sorry again.

Absolutely amazing, now we can enjoy more Redditors and newfags shitting up the place, like OP that thinks it's alright to take the responsibility of something instead of blaming it on someone else. You know, like Sup Forums used to do.

Alright. I'll give this option one last go. But again: shitty connection.

Don't any of you fuckers listen to Savage Radio? CAN I GET A WITNESS?!

I just recorded it. I wasn't the caller.

I'm not blaming you but the faggot that called.

Bump, I need to hear this, haven't listened to Savage in a while, but I'd like to know his reaction.

SOMEONE UPLOAD THE AUDIO YOU SCHMENDRICK YOU.

convert the file to mp3 its easy

just save it as a mp3 file

I found the Youtube on Reddit by googling it

youtube.com/watch?v=lXVJ9_4cFA4&channel=UCjTc8Y7a8HkYZfK3fs88T-A

should have a timestamp, if not it starts around 33 minutes.

Well it will fuck over buzzfeed and strengthen trump if pol admits to it. So yeah take the blame spread the news it was Sup Forums.

Great - more FAKE NEWS.

We have been blaming Reddit way too much lately, this one should go on 9GAG to be honest.

when does user come on? i have him taking calls now

I don't know, I haven't found it, I'm skipping around looking for it.

Holy shit this funny... I love Savage but it's clear he has no fucking clue what Sup Forums is

"...and then sent to Rick Wilson, i dont know who that jerk is, who then sent it to the CIA..."

bump havent found it yet either.

its at the very end

Lol it's right at the end at 1:43:30

1:43:20

Sup Forums's greatest raid yet was raiding the conservative movement

>the chatboard
>he did it to see how far it would go

This is beautiful

BOARD OF PEACE

The call was in the last hour which should be the last 20 minutes of this video, another person called in about Sup Forums in the 2nd hour but he was retarded. I'm not gonna timestamp it for you because Im lazy
youtu.be/lXVJ9_4cFA4

HE DID IT THE MADMAN

Kek Its nice that he made it in, only 50 seconds left kinda sucks but nice job user Savage is who i listened to on my way to school every morning with my mom great guy

It's at 28:00
Vance from NYC
Sorry for saying it was the LAST 20, im an idiot
>a hacker using the handle anonymous

FAKE NEWS! IT WAS EBAUMSWORLD! MILHOUSE IS A MEME! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

you have to go back

>hacker using the handle anonymous
I tried calling after this fuck tard went on to clarify he's an idiot but all the lines were busy

(((Savage)))

WHAT. DID. YOU. GUYS. DO

LEAVE THE OLD MAN ALONE YOU CRUEL FUCKS

Michael Savage is a kike

his jew son created Rockstar energy drink

We need to get Savage to go on Sup Forums. Between the Nazi jew hating, dude weed threads, traps and all the other degenerate shit posted here he'd sperg out so hard and rant against Sup Forums his whole show.

1:43:30
what is going on

you faggot i dont remember employing you as the hacker Sup Forums's spokesperson

I love the soundtrack to this show!

Only because you had Hitler integers
>He sequels like a school girl and thinks he had breaking news in the last two minutes of his broadcast.

Also (((James))) fuck you for not mentioning cheesegate

has a caller ever called him weiner live on air?

>You did us fucking proud. I recorded the audio, but can't upload it (file not supported)

You vocarro dumbass. Also dumbest bait

Upload the file to mixtape.moe

>breaking Rules 1&2

Whole lot of new around here

First time I have listened to this guy, he's called out the neo-cons and globalists, I like what I hear.

What a time to be alive.

convert the file, then upload.

OP here!

I'm on mobile and don't have a functional PC right now. If I did I would fucking SWEAR to get it to you guys.

I love this board so much but have only ever been a fucking lurker (inb4lurkmoar) for at the most a year now.

I'm trying to find a site or app that lets me convert files FOR. FREE. I'm a broke bitch.

Don't get sucked in user, he's a fucking Jew. He rails against Trump non stop. Thinks he is responsible for holding Trumps feet to the fire and adhere to "conservative policy's" Thinks Trump calling out company's is wrong etc

See
Let somebody else convert it.

No but he got fired for calling someone a faggot a "degenerate sodomite" on live television once

Fuck off, shill.

Mike has been supporting Trump
>from
>the
>start

Eat a bag of dicks, jew.

This.
I bet tomorrow he will rant about how degenerate it is.

Kek

>Sup Forums is satire

Many many times but he always cuts the audio on the delay.

He is also way too pro Israel bootlicker

Fuck man you are right. For some reason I was thinking of mark Levin.

OP here.

>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS

This.

He's always supported Trump but keeps it real and will hold him accountable when there's need for it.

Unless anyone who doesn't blindly supports Trump no matter what is a shill to you, then there's not much else I can tell you really

S C H M E N D R I C K

eh, they're both jews. Michael is an angry jew, not a zionist, he's got in arguments with rabbis over sucking on baby penises on air. Mark is a neocon zionist fuck tard

I guess it's cool, you did get a double.

CELENTERATE!
For all his faults he has some hilarious insults.

>ANYBODY COULD GO ON ALL DAY ABOUT THIS
>YOU WANT ME TO DO IT?
>I CAN DO IT TOO
>NOBODY WANTS THAT
>DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO SAY THIS AND THAT AND OBAMA THIS AND OBAMA THAT
>ALRIGHT SO YOU WANT ME TO DO IT

Can't stand (((levin))).
The shrillest fucking Jew on air.

>KATZENBERG HATZENBERG MATZENBERG PATZENBERG AND SPIELBERG
>I KNOW ALL THOSE BERGS OF HOLLYWOOD
>WHY WOULD THE BERGS NOT LIKE ME?
>BECAUSE I SAY THEY CREATE A SEWER PIPE TO THE WORLD?

Was gonna say the same thing. This is some good background noise

Never heard of the guy.

But seriously, I'm STILL looking for an app or site that lets me MOBILY convert files.

I really want to upload the sound clip.

I's lookin fo' sum savin heah massah!

>John (Sup Forums representative)

"Just wanna get to the point. I'm a representative of Sup Forums. Sup Forums is a satirical imageboard (he said this line matter-of-factly) and it's a small community, however we started noticing the media started reporting on us - in the mainstream media. And we thought it was absolutely ridiculous that mainstream media - like serious media, I mean back before the elections, before CNN was completely uncredible - that CNN and Fox would report on Sup Forums. And we noticed that certain people on twitter, certain people in the mainstream media in particular have an interest in us. So, we started - "

>Michael Savage cuts in here

"John... John... I only have 15 seconds here. You're actually making news right now on the Savage Nation, it could be picked up around the country and the world. You're with Sup Forums, you put out the story for what reason?"

>John (Sup Forums spokesman)

"Umm, to see if it will make it to the mainstream media. We didn't expect it to get into intelligence communities - "

>Michael Savage

"You never expected the fake story about the affair and then the golden showers to be picked up to begin with but you wanted to see how far it would go, but you never thought it would be picked up by Brennan CIA. Is that what you're saying on the Savage Nation John?

>John (Sup Forums hacker)
"That is exactly what we're saying - "

>Michael Savage
"UNBELIEVABLE! Well you just heard news made on the Savage Nation show by this gentleman from the website "Sup Forums the chatboard" that made up the entire fake story to begin with. He did it to see how far it would go. Well now you know the rest of the story.

>Sup Forums the chatboard

OP here.

>THIS.

Thank you.

/thread

Got in my car the other night and Levins show was on. He was telling his listeners he was the reason Trump pivoted to the right. And it's his job to keep the constitution safe from Trump. The guy is in his own little world. I want to say Levin wasn't always that bad, I think he had a really good book years back. Of course Trump unmasked a lot of republicans for us.

Rush Limbaugh immediately understood what Sup Forums was, while Savage appears like a technophobe gramps here.

Was this "Representative" also the "Hacker known as Sup Forums"?
When do we get to exploding vans, gentlemen?

bamp

>not cuntflaps.me
pleb

Jon should have said "we did it for the lawlz"

>Sup Forums rep
>its a fucking leaf

Opsec is kill

>implying it hasn't been kill for years now

i repeat:
NO PEACE HERE!
GOYM MUST FIGHT TO ENTERTAIN!

Those rules were a meme you numpty.