Which Western country will be the first to legalize paedophilia?

My money is on Germany or The Netherlands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkDoVL4SlVI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sweden, duh

California.

France

but only if your religion says so

Japan, oh wait, it already legalized there.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=rkDoVL4SlVI

Oh God please don't let it be us

Probably won't happen here. The pedos had their chances in the seventies, but they're by far the moest hated group of people here now.

Canada, annex us please. PLEASE.

>Japan
>Western country
literally as far east as east goes

Someone I personally know tortured a pedo who tried to abduct his litle brother, nah i think we're good on this.

>Which country will first be smited by Trump's new empire

Hadden we niet een Vereniging Martijn hier?

Huh no one answered UK ?
They're the ones who let their politicians go in child hospitals to rape some of them

I'd say UK or Germany
France is kinda infected too actually.. but it would happen later

Netherlands already legalized it for immigrants whose cultures allow child brides to bring their child brides over.

> not belgium

Top kek. Anyone who says otherwise obviously doesn't know about their euthanasia laws.

>replying to this thread
>not saying sweden

Mostly false. The state recognizes the marriage from certain countries. It does not allow you to marry a child in the Netherlands or to have sex with it.

Burgers always tend to overreact when confronted with real freedom - like when Santorum told everyone we wear wristbands to prevent involuntary euthanasia...

YES

This, right after Calexit. Freeing the children will be the Union's cause of the next Civil War.

Sweden

Always Sweden.

> all these fuckers saying sweden

In Belgium kids can literally euthanise themselves, if they can do that the step to 'consent' is not that far.

>thinking they mean Western in terms of geography

>(((we))) recognize your marriage but you can't have sex and we'll totally be able to tell somehow *wink*
you're so stupid it hurts. the muslims are obviously having sex with them

Belgium (the worst public order in Europe and already 15% Muslim).
And if you want another non-country then Sweden.

The UK desu. It's probably the one thing all of your politicians agree on.

Sweden
Followed by a mass coupling of migrants and 9 year old natives.

Not if Trump has anything to say about it, faggot

According to this it will be

1. Sweden ofc

2. Germany

3. France

I would also like to add that once Sweden accepts pedophilia they will also rapidly include bestiality and necrophilia.

Didn't Denmark already allow child brides for Muslims?

America, degeneratest of degeneracies always come from there.

Canada or Belgium as my top guesses.
Germany and Sweden right below them

Canada.

Neither. Swecucks for sure.

It will be the UK, when an accused paedophile successfully argues before the court that the UK can't prosecute him for paedophilia because it doesn't prosecute anyone else for paedophilia, and thus the law has no force. This is because everyone in the UK from the paki rape gangs to the BBC, are all paedophiles.

Sweden. But only after they formally convert to islam.

None, because feminists hate competition. They'll raise the bar to 21 yo.

Sweden or Canada.

Commiefornia already legalized child prostitutes this year. I guess they're first then.

there's bestiality tourism in europe. it's already legal there in many places.

i think sweden will get polygamy being legal along with pedophilia but only if you're a muslim. whites won't be allowed to do it either. it's also possible they'll roll back rape laws to allow your daughter to become raped/enslaved to muslim

They love Mudslimes though. They will officially legalise child brides. Right now, in Europe, they are de facto allowing rapefugees to have child brides.

I hope to god Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo happens
Nothing would bring a smile to my face quicker than blasting away stoned hipsters

There's no public will for it. If it actually got legalised there'd be a gallows set up in front of parliament within the hour.

My bet would be Holland. There's already been some pedo scandals with elected officials there. Pre-Brexit, I would have said UK, the Jimmy Saville case is the tip of the iceberg, but things there may be changing.

The UK is stuffed to the gills with pedos - the Jimmy Saville story is just the tip of the iceberg.

its already legal in germany.

if: -you are muslim
-have married abroad
-just keep insisting on your freedom, executing your religion.

like, who the fuck will come and take away your loli?

ntil the new law was passed on Tuesday, sex with animals was still legal in the country as long as the animal was unharmed.

Activists claimed the strange law was difficult to prove, and was making Denmark a hotspot for animal sex tourists.

Hungary, Finland and Romania are now the only EU countries where bestiality, or zoophilia, is legal.

I'm sorry mongolbros you are literally Sweden tier now.

/fit/ would say that this guy is not even big

>there'd be a gallows set up in front of parliament within the hour.

>Implying anyone in a first world country ever has balls to stand up for anything anymore or it isn't slipped in a bill with 1000+ pages like America does it

Not us, everyone hates pedophiles here with all they got. My bet is on Canada.