Why is Sup Forums defending the Syrians but not Palestinians?

Why is Sup Forums defending the Syrians but not Palestinians?

Is Sup Forums a zionist board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHUsgYxURuY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I support superior people wiping out inferior races and settling their lands.

There's a little zionist inside all of us, including you OP. Many such cases!

I too support Muslim migration into Europe.

Sup Forums supports a white ethnostate, which Israel closely resembles in it's homogenuity, effective kebab removal, relative secularilsm and militarism

also, Sup Forums doesn't like the idea of jews showing their true nature, by fucking with their palestinian neighbors over at every turn and generally spewing hostile rhetorics over many of their middle-eastern neighbors

listen to the lectures, goy.
youtube.com/watch?v=bHUsgYxURuY

Hear this Non-whites? Sup Forums is not your friend. They will gladly invade your land with nukes, drones, and guns. They will stab you in the back.

Sup Forums is not your friend. Support feminism and immigration and political correctness now! Support White Genocide! We must win.

These "superior people" as you call them have no qualms with flooding your country with shitskins and literally breeding you out of existence.
But please continue encouraging them to exploit you.

i support the muslims taking over israel because the jews support the muslims taking over europe

Even David Duke shits on Khazaria theory.

It's also been BTFO by genetic studies.

Please, Israel itself isn't doing anything, it's liberal Americans, and smart ones are more often Jews.

Because Palestinians are fucking chimps and deserve everything they get.

He's controlled opposition

But we support Duterte

>can't explain that

The genetic makeup of a people is not terribly relevant. What is more important is wether your society is stable and free. Muslims continually murder each other for the most idiotic reasons. Jews defend each other and fight against the evils of Islam. Who gives a shit if they came from Georgia? If Israel was never created do you think Palestine would now be a paradise? No it would be a war torn shithole and probably would look a lot like Syria now.

Thanks for showing your true colors. So you're pro-war, pro-invasion, pro-genocide of non-white people

Sup Forums is not your friend. If any non-white is reading this, here's your proof.

Rise up, non-whites! Unite against the common enemy that seeks to destroy you! Support feminism now! Feminism leads to White Genocide.

>argentina
>"we"

From now on get used to separating yourself from Sup Forums's white members. Don't use "we", use "they".

"They" are not your friend.

There is and was no such thing as "Palestine"

Silk Road Master Race Reporting

Sup Forums Supports Assad instead of letting Isis wipe out those dirty sandniggers and then have us wipe out Isis once the dirty work is done.

Sup Forums Doesnt think things through, only thinks short term! sad!

Sup Forums supported palestine but then muslims flooded europe and are linked with sjw so they're thrown under the bus.

almost 10 years ago i was reading all the hate for israel on old Sup Forums which was /n/ and even as early as like 2012 there was lots, but all the rapefugee burned the bridge.

i really supported palestine previously, but now i kinda want israel to annex them and murder them so we have a reason to btfo muslims as a whole.

Khazar Jews took over the Jewish religion.

But more than that they are a competing species of humanoid.

>Palestinians
Everyone hates Palestinians even Palestinians

Anyway this site is an Israeli psyop for autists obsessed with tentacle sex.

The nose knows.

Kek

>It's a proxy shill thread wishful-thinking Sup Forums into being zionist jew lovers

>Being this geopolitically inept
Every middle eastern war is Israels war. Israel is a shithole btw. And Jews are worse than muslims, look up who's behind whatever degeneracy is annoying you today.

Then why do we keep going to war for Israel? Who could possibly be gaining from our countries fucktarded policies if not for Israel? Please help me to understand this logic.

Israel isn't doing anything? Was that American jews shooting at the USS Liberty? What about King David Hotel bombing? Lavon Affair? Did American jews sells US missiles to China?

Please. The world would be better off if Israel was nuked. Good thing they are in borrowed time. They cannot survive long term based on how they operate. They will either be outbred by Hassids or lose their funding and implode. The Osraeli model is doomed for failure and they know it.

I support using minimal resources (Israel) to wipe out an enemy to the whole of humanity.
Saudi Arabia is next.

>Supporting secular Assad over jihadis
>Supporting Jews over jihadis
Seems consistent to me

>Sup Forums supports a white ethnostate, which Israel closely resembles
Hahahaha people believe this?
Have you seen the average Israeli? They're shit skins.

>Sup Forums supported palestine but then muslims flooded europe and are linked with sjw so they're thrown under the bus.
>almost 10 years ago i was reading all the hate for israel on old Sup Forums which was /n/ and even as early as like 2012 there was lots, but all the rapefugee burned the bridge.
>i really supported palestine previously, but now i kinda want israel to annex them and murder them so we have a reason to btfo muslims as a whole.
And now you know why Israel flooded Europe with rapefugees

I wrote "IN IT'S", not "BY IT'S".
I thought you native speakers of english have got it???

>Support feminism and immigration and political correctness now! Support White Genocide! We must win.

At least make an effort to be subtle.

muslims wont get radical if jews didn't stolen their land. israel is the main reason of modern islamic terrorism and radicalism in the 20th century.
before the balfour declaration was signed, zionists blow shit up and terrorized all over palestine, they are the real terrorists and its the jews who striked the muslims first.
fuck the jews and fuck israel nigga.

Here's comes the traitor faggot with colonial mentality. It's so obvious you're brown-nosing your White masters. At least make your ass-kissing subtle.

Keep sucking your White master's dicks and you will be genocided with them. Believe me.

translation: Sup Forums has been subverted by zionists, and hence it's now a zionist board

Did i get that right?

Lebanese Christians support Israel because they backed the Phalangist militiamen that were fighting commies, Pan Arabists and that horrible desert rat Arafat that was conducting terrorist attacks from our country. Yes, Zionism is the ultimate redpill IMO. Also, are you aware that Rhodesia was also backed by Israel against the commie guerillas?

We're smarter than you wankers.
Leave the subversion to the jews you aren't skilled enough at it.
>tfw Sup Forums has gotten so strong that minorities fear us, and rightly so

I see you have no education of the 1400 years of islamic rape, theft, murder, genocide and terror. Once you have begun to educate yourself, go talk to a Coptic, Zoroastrian or Baha'i about the 'religion of peace'. Seeing as the Arabs have been invading their meighbors for centuries and crying victim when they get their noses cratered, Your stealing land charge is hilarious. The palestinians were a minority in the Protectorate and heavily supplemented by the other Arabs shipping in their refuse. Arafat was born in Cairo and no founding member of the PA was born in Israel.lands. Two have never set foot in that part of the ME.

Can't argue with those digits

>Leave the subversion to the jews
That's what I'm saying. I urge the non-whites and brown people to support Jews' cultural marxism/feminism subversion to bring about White Genocide.

And once all whites are exterminated, only then will the brown people and non-whites kill all the Jews as their services are no longer needed.

So you see, the Jews are in fact Brown people's useful idiots.

Brown Supremacists unite!

>Jews are brown peoples useful idiots
You retards will never learn. You are preferable to them because you're more easily controlled.
Without white people they will make you their slaves in every sense but bondage. We're the only ones that keep the snakes in check throughout history.

>a mudnigger is angry that we hate him more than we hate a jew