Just a reminder that CNN had literally nothing to do with "golden showers" reports...

Just a reminder that CNN had literally nothing to do with "golden showers" reports. All they did was claimed that Russia "possibly" have blackmail against trump. Same thing Fox, WSJ, WP, and msnbc reported on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbVTjKv5tF4
hotair.com/archives/2017/01/11/nbc-intel-chiefs-did-not-brief-trump-on-supposed-compromising-material-saw-it-as-disinformation/
nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-cites-nazi-germany-rejects-dossier-alleged-russia-dealings-n705586
cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/
cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They cited buzzfeed. They are a tabloid.

FAKE NEWS SHILL DISREGARDED

Hi Jim Acosta. What's it like to be humiliated in front of millions?

Your organization if terrible.

Fake news.

cnn confirms like 50 times in one interview that they never posted any such buzzfeed link. Sup Forums still pretends they did with literally no proof.
youtube.com/watch?v=kbVTjKv5tF4

>millions
lets be honest. hundreds of thousands.

you reported it as if Trump was seriously compromised by the details in the dossier.

when the joke of dossier itself came out, you back-pedalled hard

You are fake news

fuckin this.

As if we care, CNN opposed Trump and they need to publicly apologize before we allow this to stop.

t. ctr shill

"Acosta"...more like ACCOST YA, amirite

meant this for this:
that shit was tits. That and when the reporter got on him about tax returns and he btfo of her. Still doesn't prove your egregious claim.

They knew it was garbage, but cited buzzfeed and giddily contributed to it's spread. They're smart enough not to run the salacious details, since that's for attack dog publications like buzzfeed, salon, and gawker.

You do realize that these organizations work together, and when a larger one needs dirty work done, the smaller ones are more than willing to fall on their swords, right? Because that's exactly how they've been 'keeping their hands clean' throughout the whole election cycle and beyond.

CNN postures as a reputable news source, but will happily use the ill-gotten stories of smaller, collaborating news sources to push their agenda.

>CNN: We reported on a summary of a fake document and selectivity omitted the most egregious falsehoods to make the document appear more credible than it was
What CNN are admitting to is worse than Buzzfeed. At least Buzzfeed published all the bullshit so any observer could see it was trash. CNN ran interference selectively omitted facts that would show the document was total BS in an effort to fool people into believing it was credible.

CNN = Worse than Buzzfeed

CNN literally can't find the guy that has a YouTube channel.

Just a reminder that you are a roaring homosexual and should negate your own existence shlomo

Where you, stupid faggot? They mentioned BuzzFeed because every fucking person was talking about the website that dumped all the weird shit. Do you just not mention anything in fear that tards will not understand basic reporting?

all I'm saying is cnn cited no golden showers links. I guess i should of said that cnn sucks in the post so you didn't think i was trying to defend this shit news site.

CNN investigated CNN and found that CNN did nothing wrong

das reicht! das reicht!

>you reported it as if Trump was seriously compromised by the details in the dossier.
This. And CNN reported as if the dossier was treated as valid by intelligence spooks.

New report from NVC shows the dossier was in the spooks brief only as a counter-example of "unvetted disinformation" and during the oral-only breifing of Trump, was not even mentioned:
hotair.com/archives/2017/01/11/nbc-intel-chiefs-did-not-brief-trump-on-supposed-compromising-material-saw-it-as-disinformation/
nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-cites-nazi-germany-rejects-dossier-alleged-russia-dealings-n705586

The spooks always knew it was fake. As did every other journalist when they were shopped the story and refused to report prior to CNN.

FAKE NEWS. You're nothing to me now.
>b-b-b-ut Mr. President you have to answer why
>you're next, what agency are you from
>BBC
>oh another interesting news agency
>bbut Mr. President

kek'd so hard i came

ANDERSON IS THAT YOU

>but cited buzzfeed
did you not read what i said? there was no citation. They posted what all the shitty msm posted.

>You do realize that these organizations work together
I realize that Time warner, news corp, and comcast own just about every (((news))) site I've heard of and we have horrible anti trust laws. Doesn't mean cnn is worse than the others (they are i know) but not for this reason.

invent tech. don't you guys have any inventions. I'm thinking a toliet bowl with hot dog stand attached. trade mark 2016.

fake news. get out

he said "ah another beauty" dumbass. and yeah it was hilarious.

Fuck off Cuck News Network.
You're fake news.
You're nothing.
Next.

why didn't you report that Martians probably invented the internet and died from global warming? you have equal amounts of credible sources.

>Reported that the briefings happened with potential damaging info on Trump that were uncorroborated and could only look bad on Trump

kek is bitch slapping CNN, left and right

you should see how hard the folks at FOX are laughing

they should have taken the link to buzzfeed off of CNN.com before stating that 50 times.

So if breitbart runs an unsourced, unverifiable document that's been rejected for publication by numerous news agencies - Let's say the document exposes Obama's gay sex orgies fueled by crack cocaine - would it be fair for FOX News to run a headline saying "Obama rocked by intelligence memo", then allude to the contents of said memo?

The answer is no. It's effectively the fruit of poisonous tree. You can't just amplify and echo a story that can't be corroborated or verified in any way. Well, actually, you can - you just shouldn't.

cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/

Watch the video, read the article. The tone is that the allegations are unverified and need to be investigated to determine legitimacy. What they've done is take a story that is obviously ridiculous on its face (and was quickly proven false) and put it forth as if its a serious potential conflict of interest or blackmail story. They refuse to go into detail about the allegations ostensibly because "CNN could not verify them" but really it's because if they did go into detail then it would ruin the illusion that this is a serious story.

It's a blatant smear with no basis in reality, and no other news organization touched it for that very reason. CNN obviously isn't as bad as BuzzFeed here, but their hands aren't totally clean.

Fuck the BBC.

didn't know I was quoting or I would use quotes faggot

Ha. Ha. And Ha.

Sorry CNN, nice try, but ya dun goofed.

We call airstrikes on ISIS, we elect presidents, we punk the CIA for fun, and now we're going to finish CNN with the boycott of all boycotts.

The consequences will never be the same.

Go to bed Wolf.

oh sure take the "literally no evidence but I'm saying it's true anyways" way out. That fact that Trump btfo of the cnn reporter in the press conference was amazing. But I never have seen proof of cnn before worse then their counter parts in reporting this and yet they get unwarranted blame (which is pretty funny) but i hope you get my point.

Nice try CNN fag.

I had everything to do with them

I'm not going to name the news agencies that ran the same headlines as cnn. Because it's basically all of them. My favorite being the wall street journal, which reported the same as cnn. And now the comments will be (((wsj))). wsj is fucking elite. I read it every day.

that guy has a huge nose in the video. I get that cnn is shit. I'm just saying they didn't link to buzzfeed or the "golden shower" reports.

I'm a CTR shill for defending Trump?

green text is quoting newfag

nigger dont believe everything cnn lies about. they linked and cited it

cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

Yes they did, about half way down

>cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html
that link just redirects you to a cnn business link that doesn't link buzzfeeds allegations.

see:

my mistake, though they do confirm they are referencing the report that BuzzFeed posted. Even if they don't link directly to it, saying they had nothing to do with it just isn't true.

>that link just redirects you to a cnn business link that doesn't link buzzfeeds allegations.
They cite buzzfeeds report by name. You can't seriously be arguing that they shouldn't be held accountable because they didn't have a hyperlink?

Just remember that this story was pitched to every reporter all summer. No one ran with it until yesterday. This is an attempt to wreck the Trump agenda. I work in intel/finance and I'm ready to fuck these guys over. I know for a fact Jim Acostas wife is a whore. Get the intel boys. It's time to fuck this mf up.

CNN is fake news, we should all do our part to rid journalism of this lack of integrity by ignoring anything these scam artists try to say

Ok but this is a bullshit argument.

No physical link from CNN to buzzfeed and CNN dindu nuffin right?

Bullshit.

They ran a flimsy story and although can argue they didnt link directly cited buzzfeed multiple times in their reporting.

The fact the article didnt have a hypertext link makes the intention of publishing this hack job ok?

I mean WTF. Nobody likes CNN not even liberals.

WTF are the people in this shitty news company talking about anymore.

Watching them backtrack, cite ignorance or innocence....its fucking embarrassing.

They basically reported on trumps entire campaign like it was some kind of 24-7 crisis.

All of their opinion pieces on him were negative

All of their reporting was biased.

All of their polls, pundits and predictions were wrong.

Why are we even having this discussion.

Its obvious what they did and why they did it.

Fuck them.

They are on full damage control now.

Just a reminder that Anderson Cooper "possbily" ejaculated on a child's forehead after fucking Don Lemon in the ass.

I have the document right here although the sources are unverified.

The mainstream news should be able to publish this since it is "possible" although not proven yet.

they were hyping a retarded story all day long

dumb headlines

it was just some retarded British guy's oppo research file including 4chanp posts

I'll go ahead and confirm that all of that is true.

I'm the CIA btw

They're both gay, so even if this didn't happen it's believable and I can totally see it being true and that's the really scary thing. I'm literally shaking

>You can't seriously be arguing that they shouldn't be held accountable because they didn't have a hyperlink?
that's why i made this thread. cnn posted what every other msm posted. AND THEY DIDN'T POST A HYPERLINK like all Sup Forums thinks they did. All they did was post about buzzfeed. All other agencies posted about the same thing but didn't use the words "buzzfeed". Does that make them better? HARDLY. Still posting about the same news but with less content. if you blame cnn then you should blame everyone else.

Source verified we can publish

What they did is worse. They literally tried to con their audience. They've probably been doing it for years.

I watched as they brought out Bernstein, Evan evan evan evan and some other faggot, to make it look like Trump was a dead man walking.

Buzzfeed made a shit editorial decision and they'll sink because of it. But the fact they are dragging CNN down with them, means we need to put the hammer down.

Anderson was very literally on the verge of tears when being BTFO by kellyanne. they know they did something wrong.

The funny thing is that this is more thorough than what BuzzFeed did

So are we the highly ranking source? This is such a joke.

I'm not trying to say cnn doesn't suck. I'm trying to say isolating cnn from the rest of the msm as "being worse" isn't a coherent argument (it is but not in this case)

CNN this is what happens when you go to the political left and victim blame everyone. You want to know a fact about most whites is that we are just normal people. This white privilege bullshit and race politics has only further divided the nation have fun dealing with this aftermath. Everything you've done has only discredited you further, get prepared to become a weather channel because your News network will fail.

CNN, you're fucked.

DEATH TO JEWS.

yeah but fuck CNN.

I'm actually really surprised we haven't seen "lone wolf gunmen" attack CNN buildings/crews or assassinate celebs and shit.

But then again, we aren't actually the violent ones.

yes, because the few hundred clicks that would have generated are just so damn much more meaningful than being legitimized as source material by a major news outlet.

this

>cia is meeting with trump to warn trump of very serious russian espionage threat
>it's fucking pissgate

cnn should never have reported the meeting because they didn't know the content

fuck off lügenpresse

holy fuck this pisses me off so much. cnn doubled down all day today saying their report was accurate.

cia neither gave a fuck about pissgate and apperently didn't even brief trump on it which directly contradicts their claim

Go to bed Anderson CIAooper
It's past your bed time

Their article specifies a 35 page document, which is the one BuzzFeed released. It might not be a 'link' but they directly refer to it as their source

>wsj is fucking elite. I read it every day.
wow you must work on wall street i'm impressed

Your organization is terrible.

>420 on a weed pic

Kek...is that you?

You don't corroborate unverified reports by spreading them to the masses actoss your "official" news outlet. They fucked up, big time. They aren't doing damage control this hard because they didn't fuck up. They know they did.

CNN is a terrible organization. Rude.

Oh, but that's not what your newsroom memeos say!

No one else mentioned Buzzfeed, you idiot. Only after the world's first channel dedicated to news mentioned that report did others chime in, under the pretense of "what were they thinking?"
checked

Trump defeated the liberal politicians. My only desire out of this presidency is that he defeats the liberal media. CNN should get their press passes revoked.

Don't advance stupid, obviously false bullshit.

Never should have published it.

And we'll deal with each one one at a time, but CNN is first. Examples must be made, and the rest will fall in line.

CNN linking to Buzzfeed's leak of the full report contributed to the spread of the fake report's details. They should have dedicated an article specifically to slamming Buzzfeed for this, but instead they allow the controversy to develop further while allowing themselves to keep their hands, at least from their point of view, clean.

>I'm trying to say isolating cnn from the rest of the msm as "being worse" isn't a coherent argument (it is but not in this case)

Thanks for your self contradictory theory.

Finally fucking CNN is done. It's been a long time coming.

literally milions, 3 million watched on Trump's Kikebook page alone

Not yet, fampai.

Soon.

My uncle works at Nintendo. I'll be your second uncorroborated anonymous source