Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/55803971
youtube.com/watch?v=mZckFu2txV0
gallup.com/poll/142727/religiosity-highest-world-poorest-nations.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>current year
>not being agnostic but also anti fag/hedonist
What are you even doing

I really fucking hate you. Go die in a fire you piece of spamming shit, you don't spread our Lord's words in an anime imageboard you retarded child.

Hi /Reddit/

>Christian board
>niggers and kikes should be killed
>Jesus was not a shitskin, he was pure Aryan man

Yeah no

Nice meme

Fuck off faggot.

Okay, so redpill me on God. I don't believe in him. Make me believe.

The Hebrews of Israel are not the same as the kikes of today- who are mostly Khazarian Ashkenazim. This is like, an ironic meme because the word "kike" is literally representative of the kikes refusal to sign with crosses when immigrating into this country, just because Jesus Christ triggers them that much.

I thought you were going to start using different pictures for your daily shitposts. What happened to that?

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao

Kek (also known as Kuk) was a God invented and worshipped by shitskins.

Look at who voted for Trump. It wasn't atheists, or liberals, it was White Christians.

Worship your brown god all you want, you're only harming yourself.

So, what's a good uncucked branch of Christianity?

A /Judeo/ Xtian board, at that.

Sup Forums is supportive of all apostolic (catholic, orthodox, oriental) denominations and is largely Catholic. Despite this, many are against the current pope.

>Literally worshiping a jew
Why are Christfags such cucks. Also the migrant crisis is your fault

The current pope is a lefist cuck

>What is God
>What is the hypostatic union

user pls

Thank YOU OP. I know you've been doing this for weeks now and I really appreciate it. God bless.

Eventually these newfags will go back to /r/The_Donald

Hence what I said.

>Sup Forums is
Not exclusively you, Wolfy. There are other people here, most who disagree with you.

Convert them. Do not make us a gated community but make them disciples of Christ.

if anything its an Egyptian pagan board. Ironically, given all the signalling against larpagans, this is the one place in the world where we could see a revival in paganism

>Eventually these newfags will go back to /r/The_Donald
Yeah, hopefully you retards will leave soon.

Pagans are sexier

Sup Forums is a pagan board.

Good lad
Keep up the good work.

Now the childlike empress poster needs to show up

>Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

True

The statistics just doesn't include Kek in it.

If you follow the Nicene creed you're ok in my book.

Sup Forums has literally never been a Christian board. Kill yourself fucking newshit.

Pol is a board of peace.

>weeks

Try years.

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/55803971

God is real

>Vikings
>ANYTHING other than shit tier

They were terrible, lad.
They weren't known as feared warriors to anyone who wasn't a shit-dwelling peasant who couldn't defend himself or a church-dwelling monk who wasn't allowed to.

To Kings and Commanders, Vikings were annoying little cunts no different to rats feeding on carrion.

It wasn't a "SIR!! THE VIKINGS HAVE COME! ALERT THE NATION!!"

It was a "God fucking damn it Sven would you just fuck off already you annoying little cunt"

Even in fucking IRELAND, the bogniggers dispatched Vikings with ease and efficiency.

Also

>Vikings

The only ones that were Vikings were the ones that went on raids. "Viking" isn't just a term for snow-niggers.

Honestly, Swede, it must be fucking humiliating that the proudest, most nationalistic point in your history is a bunch of pale apes bickering over which patch of tundra-ridden shithole was rightfully theirs, and which faggot got to go and "raid" some poorly defended faggots along the coasts.

>MUH VIKING INVASION

All it took to rid the developed world of Norse was a fielded army, something that Norsefags never, ever, ever got the hang of.

No self-respecting white man would ever want to come from Vikings, because Vikings represent the destruction and corruption of everything white people created in Europe, aka, the civilized world.

Snow niggers stay in fucking Scandinavia, your legacy is to prove to Europe just how cucked a country can become.

Now fuck off. Your wife is calling. (Not for you)

So how do you rationalize believing in one religion among countless religions that just happened to get some traction a couple millennia ago? There were countless ones before and after it, but you choose to believe that the one you were born into happened to get it right?

Excluding miracles that happen still to this day (Moracle of the sun, Fatima revelations, numerous Marian apparitions), you're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao

There are also countless worldviews in history. We believe and decide upon our worldview just as others decide upon their own. Sometimes this worldview is religious in nature and sometimes not.

The best lies are based on facts

Also sauce on these non religious historical texts proving jesus existed

thats rich coming from a country that got beat up by skirt wearing farmers

jew

Fools.... Take the red pill of religion
>Gnosticism

The Christianity you know of is a fraud, Jews heavily edited the bible that you read.

Gnosticism is the most faggy pseudo-intellectual bullshit I've ever read about.

The fallacies are constant (10000% worse than minor interpretative fallacies in bible) and the main source on this religion is a fucking ancient Babylonian tablet and some old jew fuck who basically translated it.

The whole NT God is different from OT God is bullshit, and if you look into this heretical bullshit it actually reaffirms 100% the bible.

Also read pic you fucking shill scum.

Read the work of MD Rick Strassman, he's been researching mystic experiences, as they have been observed.
>n-no, this still isn't enough
for the child of satan no ammount of evidence is enough

>But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

what religion is this samimbi? butts in the forest? fuckdamn I think you still haven't adapted to Sweden.

For a Brit, you're pretty ignorant about your history.
You're very likely a descendant of several noble Viking houses.

>atheists world view shattered

youtube.com/watch?v=mZckFu2txV0

This timeline is perfect, it may not be too late for the west.

in business when you want to change your system (to whats better on paper) you take a dip in productivity in the time while you dont have any stable system inbetween

Daily reminder that most atheists are on the retarded level of intelligence.

>theists cluster around 100
>atheists cluster below 65 and above 128
According to your own graph, atheists are the most retarded yet gifted people.

There are very few smart people in the world

Sorry to disappoint but Theists become increasingly more prevalent while atheists drop after the 130 mark.

>Reminder that nearly all great scientists of the past were Christians.

IQ is a bad measurement for intelligence anyway, someone with a high IQ might be able to connect information better, but if the way they connect it is retarded, then they aren't smart.

>believing in sandnigger fairy tales

this

>I totally have a graph that shows atheists are retarded u guys
>but I'm only going to post half of it, even though showing the whole thing would apparently BTFO of atheists even more

I fail to see the relevance of the scientists being Christian.
One can believe in God while researching gravity, astronomy or medicine. These are not mutually exclusive things.

oh look, this meme again.

D-d-d-deus vult!

>Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.
If you still fairy tales to reassure you of the meaning of life in this day and age, I feel sad for you and your IQ.

Sage.`

Theism is for stupid niggers

gallup.com/poll/142727/religiosity-highest-world-poorest-nations.aspx

Do I really have to remind you faggots daily that mystic experiences are a thing science has observed and studies?

>the reddit atheists just keep on invading
WORSE THAN THE MIGRANTS

Blasphemy.

Is that a motherfucking JoJo reference?

God bless you friend.

God left Sup Forums long ago.

Nah, it has never been here to begin with.

>this is what atheicucks actually believe

>a god invented and worshipped by shitskins
Kinda like the jewish, christian and muslim one, right?