It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish...

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

A PICTURE FOR ANTS

Atheists are either Jews or Shabbat-goy, this has been known for a long time.

>Jewish
stoped reading after this

seems Sup Forumstards will never change

>unironically defending kikes on Sup Forums

Hi /Reddit/

I dont care about them; although your obsession with jews is pathetic.

it should probably be noted that religious people are rural and suburban retards

(((you)))

my, the Brit stormfags are out early today. Did mummy make you breakfast before she let you post?

Enable desktop view, mobile pleb.

It gets pointed out often because it's true.
Jews make up a disproportionate amount of people involved with the bullshit that is trying to enslave the west.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

Jews are the west.

methinks the jewy doth protest too much !

Not for much longer.

>hating Jews is wrong
>on Sup Forums

Get lost on your way to /lgbt/ kiddo?

Wow, this place is really filled with braindead retards.

It's funny because historically it was very hard for the Church to enforce itself in the countryside, due to pagan beliefs, while the cities with easier access to information, were the one producing zealots.

Your obsession with people that are "obsessed" with Jews is pathetic.
It's okay it's not your fault you're retarded.

>It's okay it's not your fault you're retarded.
>rightard calls me "retarded"

laughing hard

I'm an atheist, but not a rabid antitheist.
>Lawrence Krauss
>Who I find fascinating btw, but needs to better communicate that there are different conceptions of 'nothing', and that a state of quantum fluctuations are not 'nothing'.

>Later in life, Hitchens identified as Jewish—since Judaism is matrilineal and his mother had some Jewish ancestry.

I also strongly suspect that Feuerbach
>The original fedora, perhaps after Diogenes
had Jewish ancestry

Jews= ethnic group as well as religious group.

Atheist Jews are unironically a thing.

Nobody cares. It's the 21st century, you are a rural and suburban retard.

WTF! I hate being /jewish/ now.

Пpивeт, быдлocтaнeц.
Кaк y тeбя дeлa идyт?

He's just pointing out a circumstance of pure coincidence. Why are you so threatened by coincidence?

Ew-Jew here. Why should I believe in a deity when there's no evidence? You can all go fuck yourself as there's no such thing as 'chosen' people.

>atheist movement
sounds like something laxatives initiate