When did you finally grow out of atheism Sup Forums?

When did you finally grow out of atheism Sup Forums?

I was 19

I grew out of the Christian phase when I went to Saudi Arabia in 2012. I am now a full-time Muslim.

Never for I was and have always been a Christian
Also captcha is
>Nig No Give

Never got into religion, I'm too rational to believe in those fairy tales. I prefer the scientific method to answer the questions in life.

as soon as I saw this thread

Didn't Christianity originate from Arabs? Why should I follow some desert nigger religion?

TFW to intelligent to believe in a religion based on a book written by goat fuckers.

the scientific method is beginning to crumble under the egotism of scientists, whose life work could be proved irrelevant before it can be defended, that being said science and religion are not ultimately incompatible

That looks like an old man Review Brah

Also Yuri explains pretty well the collapse of civlizations once they abandon God/religion

To be fair like 20-30 pages in to the bible, it talks about two daughters getting their father inebriated before fucking him to continue their lineage, and that was after they escaped Sodom and Gomorrah. Shit is kind of degenerate

Euphoric

When my hatred for God caused me to wish there was a God to direct my hatred towards. Agnostic misothiest.

>Grew up in Christian environment
>Start questioning The Bible at 12
>IKnowEverything.mp3
>Life starts sucking at 19/20
>Get depressed as shit etc
>Do a fuck load of truth seeking
>God is so real

Thank you, Lord

Can you share these truths i also wanna know if god is real

Frankly I was never atheist or christian. I just thought that there was more than likely something before me and accepted that.

I was an atheist for about a year from the age of 13-14 then i thought about the big bang and stuff and went on in later years to capture jerusalem

I grew out of Christianity when I was 11, grew out of Atheism at about 25, now im convinced we're in a simulation and reality is an illusion.

>When did you finally grow out of atheism
Once I started believing in Kek.

basically this

24, still atheist.

only correct answer

purge the heretics

Never was one to begin with.

Both Atheists and Christians are retarded.

>one of the dumbest boards on Sup Forums
>have nonstop religion bait threads with people who unironically post
checks out

>Tfw can't bring myself to believe anything religious but I do agree that a definitive morality is the foundation of a successful civilization.

I'd rather be a part of a religious community that I don't believe in than a part of any modern atheist group.

>tfw too intelligent to not be a metaphysical naturalist

Never did, 46 and still not believing.

Religion can help you cope with the realities of life but the fact is that if you need a warm blanket to wrap around to protect you from the outside world and the harsh facts, you're a child and should grow up. There's no valid reason to accept baseless assertions made by retarded goat herders thousands of years ago. Until a god or a bunch of gods bother to show themselves to humans, there's no reason to think they exist. I know Sup Forums is going through a religious phase because liberals don't conservative christians but you don't have to accept retarded thought systems just because you want to disagree more with liberals.