Why is our culture so much better?

Why is American culture so superior to every other country? We produce the best Movies, Music, and Literature. It's so good we actually export our culture to other countries where it tops their charts as well. So in addition to militarily dominating the globe, what makes America able to culturally dominate it as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All of your "culture" was invented by Jews and Niggers. You are nothing but a half-judafied half-negrified nation that must be destroyed.

Your culture is the worst thing you've made.

>american culture

because your country didn't get fucked by the biggest war of all time, so your industri was able to expand big time.

Brazil you should be last to be talking. Go play Fifa 2004 on your PS2 and shitty CRT in your godforsaken ghetto.

>more american culture

German immigration.

Literally everything good from America came from 1st/2nd/3rd/etc. generation of German immigrants.

The Germanic volk truly is the herrenvolk.

because you benefit the most from war

you are everything that depicts evil capitalism

>american culture
youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M

Christianity + personal independence

We take all of what's good about Europe and add the cold hard reality of self-reliance.

Americans are simply narutally superior
Unlike other Europeans who never truly experienced the apple of actual freedom from big Government, we did.
Our base ethnic group is also a fusion of the smartest and best looking Brit's and German's.
We have the big muscles and we have the big brains and we have the spirit of freedom in our hearts.
Unfortunately we got complacent and are now weakened but with Trump at the helm we will restore our former glory and the rest of the world will kneel in awe before our incomparable greatness.

All urban pieces of shit. Real American culture is rural.

GuaranteedReplies.text

SHART IN MART

Because we're the best at freedom.

Everywhere else tries to censor their culture. We have a big problem with that here. We let our entire population throw everything at the wall to see what sticks. A lot of it is terrible obviously, but the best stuff spreads and gets copied.

Europe is second best when it comes to freedom, and as a result Europe is second best when it comes to culture, too. It's very simple.

Before world war one western europe was the epitome of culture and civilization. The war totally devastated europe and even the countries that were the "victors" would never recover and never again be leading global powers. Then more devastation in the second world war. America came out of the war relatively unscathed and became the global leader of western civilization and culture.

i agree but at least use a proxy if your gonna say something like that

Agreed, but OP mentioned movies, music and literature. Your artistic output is fucking terrible as it comes almost solely from California and NY. The American entertainment industry is one of the cancers in this world.

lol relax Manny. Let's see the widely considered best movies of all time (Shinning, Vertigo, Citizen Kane, Godfather) were all made in America. Some of the greatest writers of all time (Mark Twain, Hemingway, Steinback) were all American. And a large portion of the greatest bands and musicians (Queen, Johnny Cash, Elvis, Michael Jackson) were all American. Sounds like pretty fucking quality content to me bud

Burger in Germany.

Living in Europe, the people here are just boring. First, their humor blows. What they think is funny here is shittier comedy in the US. Our humor is much more subtle and sophisticated. They're just...naive I guess about a lot of things, and the US it's like listening 6th grade-tier humor.

Also, when considering the vast majority of the people in Germany have less than a 10th grade education by virtue of a school system designed to cuck most of the population into labor and apprenticeships, people are just generally not that intelligent in Germany. I know people think burgers are dumb, but fuck...the majority of the German population has, at best, the education of a high-school dropout in the US.

Moreover, the school system itself is entirely different. Americans are, for better or worse, olympians when it comes to social skills relative to the rest of the world. This is due largely in part to the educational philosophy as prescribed by Dewey and the rest of those cucks. What we lack in classical education a la Eurocucks, we make up for in socialization through things like team sports, group projects, etc. Our school system is not designed for education--it's designed for socialization. As a result, we've developed a society rich in culture, as a opposed to a bunch of surly cucks who can speak multiple languages but still work in a Doner Kebab because they finished school at the age of 15.

The upside to this is that the women here are far superior to American women. I've dated American, Asian, and Euro women. I'll be marrying my German girlfriend and bringing her back to the US. Never again will I go back to American women and their social-butterfly bullshit. Never.

lol sounds like you had a rough experience there bud. Who hurt you, what was her name?

No one in particular. Just years of dealing with American women's general bullshit, and then to come here, it's night and day.

American women gets totally fucked up in the head during high school. I'm convinced that this is where it begins. Not sure about other European countries, but German girls are never exposed to what American girls are in high school. They lack this experience entirely, and as a result, aren't fucked up in the head.

By the time American girls finish high school, they're fucked in the head 6 ways from Sunday, and unless you date girls from other school systems, you'd never know how bad it really is.

^

WHAT DA FUQ

Thoties are made in HS, you're right about that. Personally I think I'm going to find an immigrant Bosnian girl or eastern European chick and marry her. The immigrant ones still have a traditional mindset

>Actual freedom
>almost all infants bodily anatomy is violated via "Circumcision" or mutilation

FPBP

Syrian in Germany.

Living in Europe, the people here are just boring. First, their humor blows. What they think is funny here is shittier comedy in the Middle East. Our humor is much more subtle and sophisticated. They're just...naive I guess about a lot of things, and the Middle East it's like listening 6th grade-tier humor.

Also, when considering the vast majority of the people in Germany have less than a 10th grade education by virtue of a school system designed to cuck most of the population into labor and apprenticeships, people are just generally not that intelligent in Germany. I know people think shitskins are dumb, but fuck...the majority of the German population has, at best, the education of a high-school dropout in the Middle East.

Moreover, the school system itself is entirely different. Muslims are, for better or worse, olympians when it comes to social skills relative to the rest of the world. This is due largely in part to the educational philosophy as prescribed by Al-Baghdadi and the rest of those cucks. What we lack in classical education a la Eurocucks, we make up for in socialization through things like team sports, group projects, etc. Our school system is not designed for education--it's designed for socialization. As a result, we've developed a society rich in culture, as a opposed to a bunch of surly cucks who can speak multiple languages but still work in a Simulation Factory because they finished school at the age of 15.

The upside to this is that the women here are far superior to Muslim women. I've dated American, Asian, and Euro women. I'll be marrying my German girlfriend and bringing her back to the Middle East. Never again will I go back to Muslim women and their social-butterfly bullshit. Never.

You need to know more about Europe before saying America has the greatest of anything

Joos

Sorry I must have missed when Portugal made anything worth pissing at.

Eastern European or German is good. For whatever reason German girls don't seem to be as fucked as more Western euro girls.

I prefer not Eastern european though because their materialism can be out of control. Plus, they're all Russian rape babies with insecurities. I.e. They're fucking crazy.

West German girls from small villages are 10/10 imo. Master race, traditional with close family units, don't like minorities because pre-kebab, it was straight-up all white, like Americans because of our presence here post-WWII, lots of blue-collar workers, right wing. Very comfy here tbqhwy. Getting a master race village girl from West Germany and taking her back to the US is your best option.

I've said this many times, and i will say it once more.

We are the new incarnation of the Roman Empire.
look at what we started from, our expansion, and our system of law, and now our cultural diffusion spanning the globe, and the establishment of English as the lingua franca across the world.

And we have the biggest and best military.

We are the 3rd rome, the only difference is, we plan on learning from our ancestors mistakes and we will be THE ETERNAL EMPIRE

Our music doesn't dominate the globe. Look at the most viewed music videos around the world, or Spotify lists. If you add the music from the rest of the Anglosphere up, they are the majority and we are the minority at the global level of music. But then, how could you really compare Pink Floyd with Jimi, or Adele with Beyonce? American music sucks because we have constantly overvalued black stuff that doesn't sell very well globally, but British music sells extraordinarily well here.

Hollywood is a different story, though. European films suck.

British culture is unarguably superior.

It's the high fructose corn syrup doing its magic...

Don't be mad Hans. I'll only take 1 with me.

>le modern music is bad meme
Get with the time Grandpa, quality music is constantly being made and yes the majority of music dominating the globe is still American

It's not.

By what metric?

>we

You haven't done shit dude, you just enjoy something for free from your mom's basement.

It's a figure of speech not that you would know u redneck fuck

Go look at Spotify charts right now if you actually think that. Come back after reviewing the top 10. Americans make up maybe 4 of the top 10 slots, Brits make up 5 and Canada has 1. That is the normal state of affairs. Hip hop isn't popular no matter how much record companies push it.

But...but Burgerbro, the film and music industries in the United States are blatant appendages of leftist Jewry. Since the 1960s they've served as the syringe which has infected the planet with (((progressive))) and globalist ills.

True, the USA's pop culture is most prolific...but is that really a good thing considering who is behind the wheel?

You know how insane you sound?

Having to conquer and develop all that land is going to give you a bit of humility you don't see from the euro fags.

low quality bait

White people

We raw

because freedome

Do you know where you are?

freedom*

Why is it Americans are obsessed with monarchy references?
Your (((((culture))))) is full of princesses, kings and castles
Do you all secretly know you're traitors to the British monarchy and desire forgiveness?
You don't bow or kneel to a president

Even still, reading this shit out loud makes it sound like the ramblings of an insane person. We clown people too far left like SJWs and whatnot, but being on the complete other end of that spectrum on the far right should not get a pass either. It's wrong in either extreme

The only crazy thing here is your total lack of awareness of the last fifty years, friend.

Sure leaf, whatever you say. I'm sure you're a blast at parties

What culture....oh you mean the cancer that destoyes todays world...?

You have a lot to learn. Lurk a while.

Burying your head in the sand will only hurt you in the long run, guy.

> burger who unironically believes burger culture is anything but an orgy in vulgar crap, that they manage to force upon the rest of the world solely because of their military hegemony

and one thing should be when nethercucks post their opinion goes INTO THE FUCKING TRASH.JPG

Delusions bud

Literally the only country so say fuck all your shit we want to be left alone and be free. We weren't even trying to be superior or a world super power. We just wanted to have our constitutional republic. Yuro peeins made several mistakes being the uneducated and oppressive tyrants they are and lost their territory to us because they sold it for shekels to fight their never ending wars among themselves like they had been doing since time immemorial. We wanted to get away from that shit and be tight assed puritans for a while. Eventually our way of governing ourselves attracted the best minds from around the globe and it all snowballed into a shining example of how to conquer the world without invading every country on earth within 200 hundred years. Unfortunately humanity and its bullshit have yet again corrupted what was once intended to be a beacon of goodwill for humanity. Once again the period of semi peace and civilization and stability will be followed by a major collapse, anarchy and war just as the Roman empire fell.

I thought Swedes enjoyed having foreign material forced onto/into them.

>Implying you don't consume American culture like a fat ho

Just truths, buddy. Just truths. You will see in time.

Because you were literally founded and inhabitated by all the freaks from Europe, and, without the State restrictions here found, you actually had time to perfect yourselves

American "culture"

Because your culture encourages/forces individuals to compete and allows the best to the top. Yes, the useless die in agonizing pain, but you produce superstars and millionaires with exceptional frequency.
> Just because you are a lazy nigger who thinks it's his birthright to be free and respected.

And how far those truths get you? I bet you're just swimming in pussy huh? I bet people love you

> Have not seen a blockbuster movie in at least 5 years
> Don't listen to mainstream music
> Don't own a TV. Only occasionally download and watch a TV series.

Not extensively, no, although it is hard to avoid completely.

lel

Your most popular homegrown musicians are nigger rappers?
All the best bands are from the uk
The best American actors are usually Canadian
Your best films are written by Jews and directed by foreigners
Your military is a copy and paste from the uk right down to the uniforms.

>There are burgers who currently believe that ac/dc are American

Can you please attracted someone who can teach you how to format?

Don't get salty now, UK can take the scraps, like the always have ;}

Far. Yes. Yes. We will share all these things with you, friend, and more.

>fusion of the best looking Brits and Germans

We are the offspring of the Europeans who wanted to fight to better themselves. The independent Trail Blazers.

That's why as a group we constantly do our own thing.

I already got them cuz I don't believe in paranoid delusion friend. But hey the Joos are coming, better lock your doors right?

Do (you) know where you are.
> le natsoc board meme
You must be fresh off reddit.

Have fun voting Merkal in another 10 times Hanz.

>Movies, Music, and Literature
All industries utterly dominated by Jews

What can I say? They've made some quality content

Now, now, don't be silly. Were an individual to be targeted by (((them))) for correction no paltry door lock would keep them safe. In time you will learn much and be all the richer for it, guy.

Yeah, but that's the point. America is basically a jewish plantation.

I love how there are so many europeons on this american site bashing Americans every chance they get. Some of the boards are unusable for americans because europoops flock to this site since they don't have free speech on their own sites.

You what leaf? You're a good guy regardless of belief, I think we're gunna make it bro

Was the classic film "Dr. No (1962)" jewish?

How so?

>American film culture
Avatar the highest grossing film of all time
Written by, directed by and produced by James Cameron. A canadian
Staring a British born Australian opposite a black female American whose parents were Dominican and Puerto rican
Music by a Californian born Jew
>Second highest grossing film Titantic
Written by the same canadian
Staring a German born in the US opposite an English woman
>Third highest grossing film, star wars TFA
Written and directed by a Jew staring jews

Why don't you write your own and look if it gets you anywhere?
> Inb4 I can't, the joos won't take me etc.
Go to youtube and start out small like everybody else you lazy negro.

I'm talking quality films there bud. The most beloved films were made here.

I want to throw hot maple syrup in your eyes.

I do hope so. It'd be quite a thing to get there. Peaceful, I imagine. All the best to you, friend.

Your countries culture is only a couple centimeters above ours.
You're only valued for economics and military. Not-America does everything else better.

I wanna pour my hot maple syrup in your mom

>Screenplay by Maibaum, Markowitz et. al

>Music
Top selling artist of all time?
The Beatles, British
Elvis Presley, American singing Black music that he neither wrote the lyrics or the music too
Michael Jackson a black american
Madonna - Parents were Italian and French canadian
Elton john - British
Led Zepplin - British
Pink floyd - British

Keep your disgusting high fructose corn syrup away from my mommykin

Define "best".