Why is it that only Americans call this place "Straya" like it's something to say?

Why is it that only Americans call this place "Straya" like it's something to say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like australia needs more BBC

we don't have a black history because this plot of land was known as terra nullius for a reason

1986 is calling you.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Big
Bird
Cock

Indeed

>black history
No it doesn't. History requires writing shit down, otherwise it's prehistory. Come on, this is basic social studies.

Damn all those abos look identical.

Thanks, I was thinking about this absolute trainwreck off and on today.

They all must descend from the same ancestor with very few forks in the tree.

Should have just killed them.

Terra Nullius as the legal basis for Australian sovereignty was revoked after the Mabo case.

You can't have a history without developing a written language first.

History does exist in primary oral cultures.

No... it was dismissed in the specific instance of Mabo

Continues to apply in almost all of Australia

i wish they were exclusively oral

What's that retarded shit I remember seeing in a movie about some South Americans using songs to keep their history alive.
Never bothered to check it out though just didn't care enough.

Alright I guess this is now an abo thread.
So much for my OP.

Yes it was their land, but they lost it. They were defeated, and losers don't get prizes.

Maybe while they were sun baking and raping children for 50,000 years one of them could have invented a bow and arrow. That might have helped a bit.

There's no other countries on earth that's been 'given back' to losers that lost it do superior invaders. 'stralia won't be the first.

trips of truth

They did invent burning down an entire forest to catch a few fleeing animals for food.

Did they have cotton fields too?

Alright, I've seen enough. They need to go immediately.

we wuz historians an shiet, dem evil whitey crackas stole our mind control powers from us and turned us into slaves nigga

what the fuck

This, basically. I also love these arguments from people who are like "oh you're worried about refugees? Reminds me of the native americans who get their land taken by refugees" or whatever the fuck they say. Yeah, the lands were taken. Get over it. If they want it back they can come and take it, the difference is we were more advanced back then and we still are now.

Really? The idea that Terra Nullius applies to some places and not others where a treaty has been signed seems to just weaken its justification.

This makes me realize that black people look so much better with facial hair covering their ape faces, Why are blacks allowed to shave?

Then it's merely prehistory.

Aren't Aboriginals considered a different race? They are not niggers. They are worse than niggers but are not niggers.

And yet they still choose to live in it...
Their complaints about invasion would make more sense if they didn't constantly make use of what the invader provided and increasingly distance themselves from their pre-colonial lifeways.

They weren't even considered human until the 1960s

>well documented
>citation needed

Yeah, clearly well documented.

"History" literally thousands of years of tribal living without any monument or complex society

>Why is it that only Americans call this place "Straya" like it's something to say?

It's complicated OP. We don't have many good racial slurs for Aussies, that's one problem. They're pretty bro-tier in wars, but they do shitpost a lotl So straya is just a touch disrespectful, like, okay we know who you are just remember who the alpha dog is

If you're liberal, abos are literally the same as white people.

found the abo

Amazing that you're even able to use a computer and correct grammar.

Nobody in our country even pronounces it like "Austraya"
Nobody omits the "L" in "Australia" when they say it here.

The only time liberals don't like science.

Can you restate that?

What treaty was signed?

They're litrially not human.

They have denisovan DNA. That's a breed of apes that went extinct everywhere else in the world

Google it.

Just becuase a zebra is the same shape As a horse doesn't mean they're the same thing.