We're wearing her down

We're wearing her down.

Other urls found in this thread:

uproxx.com/tv/bess-kalb-kimmel-trump-troll/3/
besskalb.tumblr.com/archive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honey? Are you okay?

She seems upset. Would a picture with a happy mother and her newborn comfort her?

Whoever she is, has she tried not being one?

Who?

who dat

Who?

This is the part on the raid boss where she instantly us all down to 1% and says a bunch of stuff, then Trump shows up and smashes her with the Doomhammer and heals us all.

Reminder that her surname LITERALLY means dog in Arabic, and the greatest insult in the Arab world is to call someone a dog.

is the city person supposed to be the jew scamming everyone?

looks about right.

Why does a Jewess such as yourself come here to post about yourself? Are you the new Lauren (((Southern)))?

good call muhammad

>who
Literally some bitch who writes for jimmy kimmel she must die
uproxx.com/tv/bess-kalb-kimmel-trump-troll/3/

annoying cunt who posts asinine leftist garbage in response to every trump tweet and is always near the top

I went to that post and called one of her supporters a faggot.

My part is done

Why do Muhammads hate dogs so much? Chinamen do too. Is hating dogs a sign of subhumanism?

Call her a penis then

Yes

Keep up with the creeper campaign but it also needs to include doxxing if you want to really creep her out.

Wild dogs are a problem in lower tier urban environments. They're considered violent pests. Just look at India.

omg ewww creeper gross x-DD

Comedian here. The way you defeat her is to be funnier than she is capable of matching. If you kill while she bombs it will bother her for the rest of her days. Inspire her jealousy and remove her fangs by besting her at what she considers her strength while she fades into obscurity. Out funny her and she will crumble.

She has a tumblr
besskalb.tumblr.com/archive

Someone spam that pic of the guy here jizzing on her picture to her

Her post is at the top, I'm assuming, because so many Twatter faggots retweet and like her cunty shit. Everyone should retweet and like the replies that call her a cunt and her pussy haunted, in reference to the abortions her kikess ass most assuredly has had.

I can't believe how easily she got upset, I figured she'd be made of sterner stuff.

>honey its gonna take a lot more than calling me a cunt to get to me, etc.

Who the fuck is this cunt? Seriously, I've never heard of her.

So cum shots on a portrait and tweet it to her?

Sweetie, you're having a nervous breakdown.

No internet for you today, little miss.

Islamic """"angels""" don't visit homes with dogs in them, they are literally scared of dogs. It's in the hadith.

God I fucking hate that cunt.

I too also despise that wench.

She uses the "patronizing mother" language. I wonder if "patronizing father" would counter her.

> Listen here young lady...

The fuck kind of stupid name is Bess Kalb

A better idea: stop acting like a cunt and nobody will call you one

>tfw name is kaleb

>Have you *sips tea* tried not being a cunt?

There isn't a vowel in the Arabic at the end of the word, so you're good leb.

go to bed

Your name is originally Hebrew.

dogs can sense evil

Cunt, are you ok?

No patronizing. She's feeding off the personal attacks. It's not her weakness. As with most women, her weakness is her vanity. Her vanity comes from being funny more than pretty (which is funny to me because there are few truly ugly woman comics: i.e. pretty > funny).

Get the bigger laughs. Make her laugh at your jokes. Be more funny than you are offensive. The information sneaks in while you're searching for more of those laughs that are unlike any you've previously had. That's how pol got me, funny is compulsory.

A Googleable one. It's one reason I did not make it. The other was I hated the company I had to keep.

what a c*nt

It's true, pajeet and abdullah wont go near my door if they hear a dog barking.
>Pretty funny seeing as he's a bearded collie

stop giving her attention.

>greatest insult
I'd honestly have thought that would be pig

We should just reply to her tweets en masse with variations of the "moar" meme and with comments regarding how you fantasise abt sniffing her soaked panties after reading her tweets.

Her shields are weakening

New here? That's not how this works.

Chinese people don't eat dogs, do people hate chickens? Is that why they eat them?

Good. You talk shit, you get hit.

This. I fucking hate her with every ounce in my body. We need to troll the fuck out of her.

Please do.

n..no

Hitler was right.

He was

Yesssss. I'm enjoying this greatly. Good going, guys. My late mother was very based when someone wronged her. After she'd delivered the inevitable kill shot, she'd just say, "well, they COULD have simply been nice. Their choice!"

slide into those DM's boys. her cat voted for Trump.

What a desperate cunt, she does this to make herself popular so she can profit.

Filthy jewess

Keep mocking her. That is how we defeat her. Wear her down through use of repeated insults. She will eventually get angry enough where she lashes out and embarrasses herself, destroying her reputation.

Or try to get her to debate Tucker Carlson. He destroyed Lauren Duca.