Daily reminder that Israel HATES George Soros

Here's an Israeli article about how Israel need to learn from Hungary how to fight against Soros
mida.org.il/2017/01/11/גם-בהונגריה-מתעוררים-ויוצאים-נגד-עמות/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=owO_i-nPNRE
wearechange.org/george-soros-forgive-trump-312-million-debt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Triggered by a guy who was 10-14 years old during the war

Whoevers running Israel will lose this battle. Your country needs some Soros plants

just ban him from entering and kick out anyone sponsored by that prick - too easy.

pol is filled with retards. Don't bother. To pol, Jews are a magic race that all work together, even though as the Romans stormed Massada, they were busy killing each other. And this is 2000 years ago.

Pol is retarded.

The ultimate plot twist will be that Sores was the red pulled good guy all along who worked with the Nazis and was against (((them))) and (((they))) manipulated us.

I'm pretty sure the only people who like George Soros are awful leftist politicians and BLM.

Daily reminder that pretending to be two opposing factions only tricks the dumbest of goys and you're all getting gassed despite your charade.

Feminism is a weapon to make women less attractive and fertile and repulsed by the family tradition.

Big Jew doesn't point weapon at Jew land

You should. He is scum.

That is really a nice link nigga, ain't clicking that shit.

Probably because he makes them look bad by having so many scandals. Even Molyjew calls him out. Not sneaky enough for his bretheren.

The enemy of my enemy is a dirty fucking Jew

>Another Israel Shill Thread

"No Goys, its totally not in our interests to flood Europe with Monkeys, Soros is a bad bad Dude"

People need to realize that he wants to disintegrate all nation states into EU/UN and root out all religions or otherwise traditional identities. Israel is a militarized ethno-state with walls and barbed wires, everything he doesn't want.

Iv been trying to tell pol this for months.

They don't listen.

Google Israeli media to do with Soros and they hate him more then anyone.

Cause of he has a point. Israel as a racist ethnostate is against Soros Worldview

Hey, Jews being dindus again. Sorry, but Soros is one of you. Fuck off with these "WE DINDU NOTHIN TO CIVILISATION" spiel, every Israeli flag on Sup Forums does this and we know you're full of shit. Der Ewige Jude indeed.

Why does he protect Israel from feminists then?

so, tell me why the nazi hunters cant take him in like they do with other geriatric men?

This. I can never get behind the Jew thing because it makes no sense.

Did he not help commit war crimes. After all, he lead his own people to camps.
Oh, Jews are evil!

who cares if (((they're))) neoliberals or neocons. gas them all.

Fuck off, Shlomo.

but in massada the trapped jews intentionally and consensually killed each other

There isn't a conspiracy; just shared racial and cultural traits. Racially Jews just are into sexual degeneracy, effeminacy, and social subversion.

Lol if this Khazar baby thinks he's related to the desert jihadis chimping out in ancient palestine

Pizzagate is money and power motivated and is rejected by mass media. Pissgate is not motivated by power or money and is accepted by the media. That suggests that pizzagate is more valid

>clinks shekels
Nah Ilya goldblatt so you saying..
>coughs to clear latke smelling asthma
Hold up
> rubs nose for good luck
We wuz Maccabees n shit?

Trump picks a soros worker for treasury secretary
youtube.com/watch?v=owO_i-nPNRE

Soros gives trump a 312 MILLION dollar "loan":
wearechange.org/george-soros-forgive-trump-312-million-debt/

Coincidence

You also need to renounce communism and the Greater Israel project.

Soros loves Israel though, he stopped funding femen after they launched their Israeli chapter.

I think his point is they were so powerless that instead of fighting, they an heroed

truly the owners of the world

>he stopped funding femen after they launched their Israeli chapter.

I thought that was fake? Maybe he's just scared of Mossad.

>Sup Forums is one person
TRS shitposters =/= Sup Forums

Daily reminder that Israel did USS Liberty and killed Americans. Daily reminder that Israeli Mossad did 9/11 killing many more Americans.

Death to all kikes, especially Israelis

>Khazars

Yup, Jews are khazars that somehow relinquished all of their Khazar culture and Turkic language without leaving a single trace. Those sneaky kids!!

>khazars
Shieett

Underrated

>financed the nazis

LEL

That was useless

>Israel hates George Soros
Doesn't mean you can't hate both, am I rite?