Being Fat and Overweight is the last and final redpill

Being Fat and Overweight is the last and final redpill

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_Middle_East_and_North_Africa#By_percentage
gettyimages.es/fotos/susanne-eman
telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-most-obese-fattest-countries-in-the-world/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Body_Mass_Index_(BMI)#WHO_Data_on_Prevalence_of_Obesity_.28BMI_.E2.89.A5_30kg.2Fm2.29_.282014.29
youtube.com/watch?v=F8vnaRiF_-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, it's actually gross and you need to lose some weight ASAP. It's correlated with being stupid and poor.

we were just trying to make our flag the biggest

OP BTFO. SHITTY INFOGRAPHIC LIES. DUNE COONS ARE MUCH FATTER.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_Middle_East_and_North_Africa#By_percentage

You're lying to yourself if you as an American have never been fat at one point in your life

How do people even get THIS fat?

Going to need a source on that pic fampai

gettyimages.es/fotos/susanne-eman

Another beauty

telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-most-obese-fattest-countries-in-the-world/

>top 20 fat country list and United States is number 18

Fix your pic you shit

>number 1 again

I thought we were 66% overweight and 33% obese.

shut up

>telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-most-obese-fattest-countries-in-the-world/

>top 20 fat country list and United States is number 18

>Except Egypt, all other countries above the US are tiny islands with tiny populations

>at the other end of the scale, Asian and African countries dominate. Fewer than two per cent of the populations Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Nepal, Eritrea, Madagascar, Vietnam, The Democratic Republic of the Congo and India are considered to be obese.

I guess not having food is actually good.

By killing and cooking your God, Lakshmi, into a perfect meal every day.

bump, people need to understand this

stunning.

>be indian enjoying life as a savage
>be one with nature and have no jews to rile up our noble woman
>one day after NOT committing cannibalism I hear a bugle sound
>then hear a thunderous volley of bangsticks
>fall down dying
>reach for pouch of tobacco and offer a prayer to mother earth
>"mother earth please curse white eye for destroying my people"

>oy gov what's this stuff those tree niggers were growing

Lame, 12yo newfags btfo

so is drugs, but drugs are fucking awesome

DELETE THIS

This. Thought the same thing. Tfw borderline obese as a child but fit now.

>5'11 240lbs
I lost 60 pounds last year and gave in to a holiday season break, still haven't gotten back to counting calories yet

I'm still drinking only water though, so "only" around a 2500 kcal compared to my high school binge of 6 Mountain Dew cans a day plus 3 full meals

usa has more niggers than the rest of those nations combined

>Being a DEXfag
>Not maxing out Endurance
Its like you want don't want to survive the rng chance of a drunk driver

Fuck yeah man, 60 lbs is a lot of weight dropped. Keep it up. Are you lifting or doing cardio in addition to counting calories?

Outdated. Mexico passed us up years ago. Also, 80% of black females are overweight, along with a lot of beaners. US whites are on par with Northern Europe.

Keep it up user. Being fit is the most redpilled thing there is.

((("only")))

good lord, you fatass

>tfw slowly becoming skinny fat
I can't find any motivation to lift and diet anymore, all I want to do is sleep when I get home from work.

>Fat correlation with stupidity and poverty
Most modern nations have a significant population of overweight people.
It is through the scientific discoveries and advanced civilization that allows the average man to have the luxury of eating the finest cuisines with unlimited calories.

magyar konyha az oka

No exercise last year, just a 1200-1500 kcal diet

I do want to pick up lifting, but I despise gym Chads with a passion

You know you don't want to go down that skinny fat path. Download MyFitnessPal and start small with the lifting. Take that first step and get the momentum going. You'll have more energy in the long run.

My gf is 5'4 and weighs about 220

I have 4 kids with her. I am breeding more fatties. It's evolution.

Check on craigslist, people practically give away weight sets and racks and benches and shit don't cost much.

sorry bro that's just the metagame these days

Just go for it user, ignore gym Chads. Pretty much every gym goer is more concerned with themselves than with strangers sans the the few loud douches.

>1200-1500 cal
>Not taking Clen at this point
Lol. What can you even eat with that? That's about 2 grilled chicken breasts, 3 cups of rice, some steamed broccoli, and a sweet potato if your lucky.

>lost 60 pounds

If you're not lying, fukn well done lad, you're on the way

how the fuck is mexico so fat, those peso muching shit stains are too coked up on beans and mexican fedors, how they get fat when half of them are drug mules and the other half are slaves

I honestly don't get how people get fat. For the life of me I can't gain weight. I eat all the time like 3500 calories a day and I'm still 5'8" 135lbs.I guess it's just a really fast metabolism. All my relatives are thin.

Hey goy, you look like you're hungry.

Oh, want some more fake sugar? No money? No problem, just use your credit card.GOY.

this pic is old

mexico is much fatter than usa now

>kids with gf
>not marrying her first

Degenerate

2 small meals a day with 2 bottles of water each was my game plan

I hope I'm not drowning my kidneys

>amerilards

Is fasting redpilled?

Yah, I think they overtook us last year for the number 1 spot.

That's how you get skinnyfat. Become a Chad and unlock your inner α

I agree it has nothing to do with poverty and stupidity. On the other hand, it does have to do with diseases, depression, low libido, and other goodies.

>evolution

More like she only knows who to cook/eat fatty foods so she feeds her children fatty foods.

It *would* look like evolution to anyone who doesn't believe in free will.

The gyms not that bad, if you're paying attention to anything or anyone other than yourself and your lifts, you're doing it wrong. Wear headphones, keep track of your lifts, smile at/acknowledge people you see regularly and you won't have any problems. Also don't forget to tip the receptionist.

I'm similar. 5'5 and 120. Can't gain weight for shit. Gymtards will tell you youre not eating enough. I've eaten like an absolute pig until i've felt like i will vomit and/or have a heart attack for weeks, and the most I gained was about 3-4 pounds. Then as soon as I started eating normally again, went back to my base weight,

Blessing and a curse really. More of a curse these days where being a skinny man is considered pretty unacceptable to most women.

This. Remove niggers and we would probably drop to Canada levels.

Apparently we are the fattest in Europe now. I certainly don't contribute to that. Fat people are disgusting and a disgrace.

>t. Kraut pissed that pork will be banned under Sharia next month

""""mediterranean diet""""

You'll just have to use stuff like creatine, protein shakes and etc, to help you out. Just don't use any type of hormonal stuff.

that's because fat people are universally shamed and despised in korea and japan

I guarantee it I'll get the biggest ego in the world as soon as I hopefully lose these damn mantits

I'm not sure if it's full blown gyno, I think they got a bit smaller from losing weight

Yah, I was also in the Army for 4 years. I would go to the gym and workout everyday when I was deployed and I only gained 10 lbs and topped out at 145lbs. I couldn't gain anymore weight after that no matter how many MREs I ate. Now that I'm out of the Army I actually lost weight but I'm still eating the same. I think it's just our genetic makeup, ectomorphs.

It's the last redpill because you die of heart disease.

Holy fucking burgers what is wrong with you disgusting pigs?
If you're not doing physical work, how is that not enough?

That's not going to be easy. Good luck.

The fatties are mostly the niggers. I shit you not, most niggers you see are fatties. Without niggers and spics we would be like the rest of Europe.

You're right, I guess have lousy time management skills. Can't find the urge to workout when getting home from this 9-5 call center job, shit just makes me want to relax in my chair while shitposting like a retard for the rest of the day. At least the pay is okay, it lets me live on my own. Time to lose this gut before summer comes.

I don't think so, at least not by obesity as recognized by WHO.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Body_Mass_Index_(BMI)#WHO_Data_on_Prevalence_of_Obesity_.28BMI_.E2.89.A5_30kg.2Fm2.29_.282014.29

>Poland
>11%
That's all titty tho.

>1500 calories
>A grown man's diet
I can see why your women prefer Syrian Cock. You don't eat enough to sustain proper testosterone levels

Tfw no Nationalist, Christian, Polish wife to hate muzzies with.

Get ripped or die 'mirin. You'll be happy when you're swimming in easy sloots during summer time.

being fat and fat acceptance is one of the major Bluepills. it is accepting convenience and sloth over the hard work and sacrifice needed to succeed.

check out the bluepill movie that chubby women are sharing on fb:
youtube.com/watch?v=F8vnaRiF_-U

it is the final stage boss of decadence. once you give up on yourself, you have given up on everything.

Ehh the guy had 30kg of spare fat YOU IDIOT.

1kg of fat ~ 8000 kcals.

Also for all you fat, tiny dicked autists: YOUR PENIS ACTUALLY GROWS BIGGER WHEN YOU LOSE FAT

T H I C C C

>Becoming /fit/
>Not becoming a closet faggot with body image disorders

You say that like it's a bad thing.

this

That's objectively retarded.

>polish
At least she'll be down for double-teaming

>I despise gym Chads with a passion
Just do your own thing when at the gym. There are cool gym Chads out there, considering some of them may have been fat fucks or skinny fats at some point in their lives. Don't be surprised when one of them offers to help you with your form or strikes up a conversation with you.

>strike a convo with you
Or the gym chad is a homo and is waiting for you in the shower.

Where is Nauru? 97% is obese and 95% are unemployed.

Fucking worst county ever, diabetes is at 40% of population. Nauru is pig disgusting.

Mexcico, are you trying to imitate your big brother?

Pacific Islands, I think it's part of Micronesia

see
>(((American education)))

Honest question: Wouldn't fat people be more likely to survive in times of famine and/or an ice age? All that excess blubber is just food reserves attached to their bodies, so skinny/average people would surely perish quicker. And if it is cold, they are more capable of staying warm.

I mean, there must be some evolutionary benefit to carrying extra fat, otherwise fat people would have died out thousands of years ago.

The only reason our country is so extraordinarily fat is because of all the fat spics and obese niggers (especially the women).
If you're an obese, basement-dwelling white guy, realize that you are still a small minority.
Go on a diet, you fat fuck.

Gave the reciptionist at my Gym a walkie talkie for christmas, and I radio in to her after every set to tell her my reps. She don't say much back yet

>Aesthetic closeted faggot
>Weeabo NEET LARPing as a Nazi
>I choose both

and now americans are brainwashing themselves into believing that fat is attractive with ebin thick memes

No it's just America is so fat, that it leeches into Mexico.

What is wrong with gym chads? They're nice and they're willing to offer a genuine helping hand if you ask them for help.

The real gym douchebags are those smug insecure cunts who've been there for a few weeks and have their first semblance of vascularity

You're not a true /ass/thetic fag if you don't eat Trenbologne Sandwich

Tren scares me though

"Gym" Chads?
You mean the faggots who load up 5 plates on each side of the bar and quarter squat the entire set for 10 sets?

face it teasuckers, emu men, gooks, chinks, spooks of all kinds and other third-worlders, you will never win because we can keep breeding with your women and cucking you into extinction; they love the Big Fat Cock

>gym Chads

The REAL gym Chads are helpful, knowledgeable and nice people to talk to. The more fit the Chad looks, the more willing he'll be to give you actual advice. You're not gonna get bullied at the gym by these guys. These are the guys that want you to stay in the gym and get fit.

This is a very harmful stereotype, tbfh.

We would be just as fat as britbongs if it weren't for all the bike riding the average dutchy does.

>being a skinny man is considered pretty unacceptable to most women.

Maybe it's because I live in a place with a lot of disgusting fat dudes, but a more delicate frame on a man is nice to me. I you were to become strong-slim, that would make you quite the catch.

fuck america

If you aren't above 140 lbs you can't even dream about being considered a "man".