Is the CIA a reformed version of the Nazi party?

After Operation Paperclip the CIA started to carry out research and experiments akin with what the Nazis did. They have the same fascination with the occult like the Nazis did to. Prescott Bush tried to overthrow the presidency got BTFO'D. Then his son George H.W. Bush gets into the CIA does all sorts of shenanigans and becomes President.

There was already elements within the US government sympathetic to Nazis. I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA came to incorporate Nazi ideology believing it gave them better access to knowledge. Add on top of this the FBI seriously investigated rumours of Hitler being alive and in hiding.

I feel Trump's comments earlier today saying "Is this Nazi Germany?" Is laying the ground work to reveal this sordid history.

What does /pol think?

Other urls found in this thread:

visibility911.org/nyt-secret-papers-detail-cia-support-for-nazis/
google.com/amp/yournewswire.com/fbi-hitler-didnt-die-fled-to-argentina-stunning-admission/amp/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

visibility911.org/nyt-secret-papers-detail-cia-support-for-nazis/

Jesus this post is getting slid.

Was getting slid part of your plan?

If only. Apparently it's been taken over by Mormons, or has Mormon factions now running amok because Trump didn't hire Romney.

I have no idea. I had a eureka moment and felt the need to share. With the understanding Nazis inflitrated our government a lot of the bullshit our country has gone through makes a lot of sense especially concerning the CIA.

Whatever they were, they are no longer. They're all products of our faggot colleges. The CIA hires more transvestites than any other governmental agency and most of their employees never leave the country. Their fucking useless. They lie, and fuck shit up, that's their job. They're like the shitty trust fund kids that just do cocaine and destroy the family. That's what the CIA is

>Mormons
almost like a nazi cult.

citations needed

I've heard this to, but I thought it was a circle jerk Mormon legend to advertise themselves as so pure they are sought after. Considering the CIAs use of blackmail and subversion I get the feeling they wouldn't get much use out of them. Also mormons staunchly refuse substances. Most CIA informants end up having to do drugs or something to blend in.

Oh fug, you can't do that ,ddue. You can't make threads like this.

Did you check the digits?

/ourguy/ in the 60s in Argentina

I saw the digits.senpai. That's why I'm still here. How much of the mainstream media do you think is CIA?

Reformed? Try Kike'd.

I don't think the Nazis would have let cultural marxism take hold.

google.com/amp/yournewswire.com/fbi-hitler-didnt-die-fled-to-argentina-stunning-admission/amp/

The FBI apparently believed Dulles helped smuggled Hitler out. Dulles later became head of the CIA.

Nazism and Marxism are not very different from one another. The Nazis were in just as much degenerate shit they simply hid it because the political climate at the time was against degeneracy. Most political leaders present themselves to the public that is very different from who they are in private.

A lot. It's why they are being usurped by the Internet. They used to dominate information wars and retained power by administrating knowledge. With the Internet, this is impossible.

This is my cue. Pic related. Read it fuckers. It explains, the OP question, Trump, the CIA/media/Hollywood panic and pizzagate.

I don't understand why you guys don't have the big picture yet.

It even explains why FBIanon says the truth can lead to civil war and WW3.

The WW2 experiments lead to mind control, and worse.

Iran Contra

No it's just shit. If they were Nazis wouldn't they be pro-white and anti-kike? The opposite of what they actually fucking are?

Impolite sage.

The Nazis worked with Japan and Middle Eastern people. Aryan didn't necessarily mean white.

All of the above and non of it. I wholeheartedly believe the CIA has become a victim of its own schemes and overly complicated bullshit. The drug peddling, overthrowing governments, shamelessly ignoring what your country stands for are but a few of the facts which prove that their spy game bullshit has gotten out of hand.

They seem out of control and there are enough scandals with their fuck up operations to back that up.

Japan is not an Aryan country, Aryan countries are, more or less, Indo-European countries.

This is true, but they used the label "Honorary Aryan" for those outside of that area.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan

I thought of this too, but they are too incompetent nowadays to be nazis.

Probably the nazis elites that escaped with their fortunes intact just joined the financial elite. I bet they even took jewish names.

They're only incompetent now because they have the Internet and meme magic to compete with.

You're putting the cart before the horse OP.
The Eugenics movement was big in the US between the World Wars. American backers, Carnegies, Bushes inspired the movement abroad. Including funding to build a central research facility, the Wilhiem institute in Germany, with the assistance of Adolf and American money.
The Bush family, as you said tried to install a regime inspired by Hitler's 3rd Reich before WWII but got BTFO as you said. But during the war the Senator Prescott Bush was involved in military intelligence. And after the war was responsible for setting up the CIA and helping get his close friend and buisness partner Allen Dulles, named as Chief.
The same people are involved with each other before, during and after the war.
Bushes and other Americans helped formulate the Nazi policy and plans for a master race.
Then after the war gave them safety.