Why are Koreans so obsessed with cosmetic surgery?

Why are Koreans so obsessed with cosmetic surgery?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Population_genetics
youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0
youtube.com/watch?v=uI0w2U6T9FQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_diaspora
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demografía_de_México
youtube.com/watch?v=J4aDvQI-Oak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In would be too if I was born a cain toad.

Because they are very ugly naturally

because they are not europeans like us. They want to be white so bad.

because double eyelids are sexy and dope

>europeans like us
>Mexico
Pick one

They're subhumans. Chinks are the ugliest race right after niggers and they know it.

Better chances of finding big white cock.

Evacuee they don't have souls and their culture is so superficial that only looks matter to them and nothing else.

Because they are the most fucking materialistic race. I can't stand asian girls, when they are abroad they never enjoy themselves because they keep shooting selfies for their social media account.
What a crap life.

This

Because gooks are repulsive

That bone-shaving stuff the Koreans employ legit freaks me out.

I simply cannot comprehend it.

oh look it's this thread again

A 2006 study conducted by Mexico's National Institute of Genomic Medicine (INMEGEN), which genotyped 104 samples, reported that mestizo Mexicans are 58.96% European,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Population_genetics

They're ugly as fuck

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

go back to asianmasculinity

Because it fucking works.

Nothing wrong with making fun of subhuman gooks and gook lovers

Damn, reminds me of Tellarites from Star Trek.

You would too if you had gamebyro face-gen

>58.96%
That's fuck all really

the guy you posted is atleast 90% though

Extreme societal pressures to fit into the mold of what they consider pretty.

I actually think most Koreans who haven't had PS are generally average to pretty.

Yeah but their kids will all be ugly af because of it, and they won't understand why.

Here is a pillar of Korean jawbones at a plastic surgeon's office.

southern europeans are brown/tan but white.

you dont have to be pasty white like anglos to be white,

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0

>using Hyogre as an example
Please, she still looks hideous.

Pic related is Yoona and Yuri, zero plastic surgery, probably not a lot of makeup, and very QT.

Don't gooks want double eyelids?

No woman can compare to our med woman, greek bro.

What's with Korean jaws?

They want the Asian version of double eyelids. It's a myth that they want to look white, they want to look like their ideal which somewhat resembles white people but for the most part is Asian, just with +Asian double eyelids, +sickly pale skin, +high nose bridge, and +big eyes.

True

That's an extreme example though. Your average Korean doesn't look like the girl on the left, even the plastic surgery free ones.

They want to look Japanese.

The pic I believe is a wax figure like the kind you see at a museum.

>and very qt

Kill yourself
Not only are these bitches ugly but they look like little girls, seek help.

"crimson chin? I haven't heard that name in years..."

because looking like an alien is better than being an ugly gook

the owner of my corner shop is greek, he has blue eyes. but he has the shape of roman emperor.

post a greek qt

true master race.

The belief of lighter skin being a standard of beauty in not exclusive to europeans
chinese did it well before they had meaningful contact with westerners

For anyone who wants to know what your typical Koreans (with varying amounts of PS) look like, watch this. youtube.com/watch?v=uI0w2U6T9FQ

They show the audiences' faces a lot so you can get an idea from there as well as the people with the issues. The others, not so much, because they're aidorus, although Jeon Somi is PS free and a QT hapa.

Has North Korea ever posted here?

>Hispanic America
>144 million whites
>Brazil
>91 million whites

kek. You fucking spics and monkeys wish.

They are little girls there you retarded kangaroo fucker. They're like 14 and 15. And they're cute as fuck.

It's because lighter skin meant you were wealthier. Those who worked in the fields all day were dark as hell whereas those who spent their day in castles were not.

Surgery to South Koreans is what guns are to America. If everyone's else has a gun your the only one who can't protect themselves. If you don't get surgery you're the only ugly one

hero boi sucky sucky?? Would you?

Sarah jeong isn't and that's all that matters

Based. I'm tired of chinks posting their obviously cherry picked chinks with tons of plastic surgery and passing them off as natural gooks.

HA holy fuck

I learn the language, girlfriend is Korean and plan living there one day, love the culture."

But fuck that was pretty good ahahah

>muh gookpop
> very QT

nobody likes the spicegirls gook edition
gook on the right looks like a man in a wig and the other looks generic asian face

Australian education.

Latin America had more European diaspora than you. They came from Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, Italy, Russia,etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_diaspora

This is considered white in Latin America.

Keep in mind that pic is Argentinians, which is the "whitest" of them all.

I would be salty too if I had abo blood in my heritage

name?

There was a greek shop in my neighborhood years ago... he turned it into a Mexican grocery store and he spoke Spanish... it was funny watching a white guy speak Spanish as a kid.

Yup

Roughly 30% of all Koreans between the ages of 15 and 30 have had some form of plastic surgery.

Now what if I told you Brazil has even higher rates than that?

>having this much shit taste
Fuck off, I've been a fan of Girls' Generation when Jeshitca was still part of them. I've been a fan from their debut. No matter how much PS they get I'll still love them. (And boy have they gotten a lot.)

Why are Americans so obsessed with cosmetic dentistry?

why do greeks love to own grocery and restaurant stores?

because males are beta AF so females try to compensate by looking prettier to look more "sexual". It fails on its own.

>he thinks that's solid proof on his argument

Who are trying to kid?

Not sure... it lasted for almost 20 years until the neighorhood changed again from greek to mexican to now yuppy white people.

maybe the left faggot. the rest are mestizo.

ITT: weebs who haven't been outside in weeks take a break from their animes and JRPGS to participate in some good ol' gook hatin'

You're gonna die alone.

i met a wife material asian wife but then i found her school pics

ditched asap she 100% was plastic

My mom used to tell me "ve a comprar carne con el griego" lol.

Korean males are actually pretty damn forward and in your face. Korean females too.

It's societal pressure to conform and is partially why they have such an alarmingly high suicide rate. To give you an idea, 27 times more Koreans kill themselves each year than are killed by someone else.

lol

She was fine before do, also second photo has makeup first not

what % of the mexican population are mestizos?

This dated an azn girl and she would say things like this. Same with her family to me. Was pretty awk at first but pretty funny....Man I miss her to much :/

>Burgerflag
>Broken English

You have to go back, Pedro.

>fake tweets

you would be obsessed with plastic surgery if you looked like pig-nigger hybrid

>LARP

I really don't see it as different from braces or Lasik/contacts, or hell any lifesaving surgery to allow a normal life without doctor visits. All of these just hide your true genetics from a potential mate trying to give their children the best natural opportunity to succeed.

Of course, in a world where we can easily surgery up the face/teeth/eyes and where a heart defect or similar problem is a single surgery away from fixing, I also wonder why we give a fuck about those genetic traits. Just make enough money to fix them and focus on genetic aspects like intelligence and loyalty in a mate.

Why do you lie?

Pero se estima que está representada por:40 41

El 68 % de mestizos.
El 17-20 % de blancos.42
El 11 % de amerindios.43

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demografía_de_México

so 70% of the population in mexico is at least 50% european? and they all look like

No need to lie, since my statement probably won't affect your life, don't care if you don't believe me.

>mfw some koeraboo goes to korea and every woman/man looks like this

You are lying by the fact that you refused to provide any proof whatsoever

Meaning, fake

>this is an example of attractive gooks with no surgery
wow that's depressing.

demographic stats can be altered easily, beware

>tfw Koreaboo

Captcha: Cockram 5100

of course not, we are not a race.

even mestizos are not the same, if depends how much european admixture it has, depends of which state in Mexico.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4aDvQI-Oak

>Doxxing myself

I have not need to play larp at 5 AM

but thanks to that new koreans will be uglier and uglier when every potato goes under the knife and proceeds to breed, i guess them being on top of genetics might help them fix their ever so deteriorating gene pool eventually

Not all that inmates are mexican.

>more excuses
Why are wmaf shills so pathetic

They want to be white. That's why nearly majority Korean-American girls go for white dudes. Sad!

You first bb

I guess the lesson is always ask for their pre HS pics before going any further with them although id imagine most of them would delete their old facebook pics. Just imagine mating with pic related and then slowly discovering the horror looking at your ugly offspring grow up.

yes, and they're classified as WHITE

Sola Fide btfo

With proof unlike WMAF shill