>just learned I'm an abortion-survivor

Why is this still legal?

haha

lol

Are you a botatoe?

Your parents wanted you dead.

>I'm an abortion-survivor
What?

My mom almost had a miscarriage when she was preggers with me so I feel for you user. I could not exist just by chance, why would you take life away from something that wants to live.

>t. King of the Rats

Don't bully me this is serious

Mom wanted to get a cheap abortion in some hotelroom so nobody would know but the procedure failed. So she married my dad

>tfw I was almost an abortion because I was at a low risk for autism while still inside the womb

>tfw she should have done it

No bully, glad you survived.

C-Sections are pretty much abortions

My dad wanted me aborted because the doctors thought I had down syndrome.

because mexicos medical standards are shit.

>but the procedure failed
How can you fuck up something so simple?

>pol users are failed abortions
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>tfw should of been an abortion

Yeah.

And I beat the pill.

I'm a winner, I guess

Kek'd

Sorry m8, feels bad man...
Who told you this? Did you tell your parents? How did you react IRL?

Do you have autism?

Or are you just socially retarded?

Lol you almost got the fucking coat hanger through ya brain. But that's kind of sad that your parents were literally ready to murder you because muh feelings

>Hungary

>should of
To smart too fall for he abortion meme

You should abort your parents as vengeance and a teaching moment.
Succeed where they did not.

Or just make up a story about how you aborted their grandkids, grandkids that you made with a top tier women of master race status.
And aborted them so you could run off and marry an Arab.

Because, people are selfish. It amazes me that the right to kill one's own child is the big women's right issue women get behind. This world is so fucked up. Seriously get the word out. Tell your tale. Leftists can't argue with an abortion survivor, they just can't.

I've never known an abortion survivor to be pro-choice.

A whole generation in Romania is an abortion-survivor. It's not that weird.

I have no clue. sometimes they just dont get the abortion right. you can still preform a post birth abortion if you want

And you survived, be proud.
Some people have kids too young and panic, some parents are retards, some are garbage, just human like us. They couldn't have known what you would have become they were only thinking of themselves, you survived so feel blessed.
Life is what you make of it

I'd really like to understand what's going on with this image.

Never too late to finish what they started.

this

You're on pol so im inclined to believe the doctors were right

Maybe people are fucking too much and it's god's will that some babies aren't born?

OP is the minority where god had to muck up the abortion for some reason.

Isn't telling people what not to do when the bible doesn't mention it playing god? Because people would just leave unwanted children in the woods in Jesus's day.

an aging woman likely rolled out some plastic tarp so when she spread peanut butter and jelly and bread on a young half naked boy it wouldn't make a mess.

user, I'm sorry this happened to you. I'm glad you survived, and i was able to read your post. We must fight for dignity of both families and unborn children.

Why? Being born in a shifty body into a shifty family sucks.

I'm sorry you had to acknowledge that, desu senpai

leaf degenerate go cuck tradaeu

Checked, at least Kek likes you! Try to become president of Hungary some day.

I was supposed to have spina bifida due to low amniotic fluid in her belly. Doc was like, "we can take care of that baby problem for you".
She was already 4 kids in so how chould she abort the last?

Kek.

I'm sorry user.
Glad you made it.

why the fuck would they tell you that

seriously

Because just because you're the exception means that its the rule, because theres probably a shittons of gypsies, niggers and arabs out there that you wish get aborted yourself, and because if you at this very instant had to drop everything in your life including coming here on Sup Forums to raise a kid, you'd probably not do it.

That's why, but keep pretend you're morally superior, sure.

When you love people you often struggle with hiding things from them, particularly if you're guilty about it.

Fuck you, I wouldn't be alive if my mom didn't get an abortion in college.

that's totally normal for east Europeans, I kid you not.
I spoke independently to several women there, most females there have over 30 abortions over the course of their lifetime
It's especially bad with older ones who grew up behind the iron curtain, condoms were a taboo and degenerate western idea, but abortions on the other hand were seen as contraception

Abort!

Well, I am glad it failed, OP.

You're right, we need to ensure that mothers can abort their babies with no survivors.

if the abortion failed you won't be in this hell-hole. i don't see the problem

are you, by chance, a nigger?

This Christmas I learned that I have aborted siblings yet I'm an only child
>tfw I would've loved having a brother/sister growing up but instead grew up to become a lonely loser

Sometimes I wonder if I was an abortion survivor seeing how ill I was when I was younger

>tfw you weren't supposed to live

my mother had a spiral set.
Im still here though. atleast no abortion

my Mum doesn't even understand the concept that the majority of people that have kids plan to have children

I was fucked from the beginning

uh, because they are pieces of shit !
and they proved it again !

How do you view your parents? Surely you must resent them for what they did.

>i consented to sex but not to pregnancy

it's like saying you consented to being shot but not to dying from blood loss, how can leftists be this fucking retarded

>tfw mom miscarried first time she was pregnant with me

He's in bread.

So where did you gestate? In a box?

What the fuck does that mean

You can't be miscarried and then later born, miscarried means the fetus died

wat

How many times did you get your mum pregnant?

My parents lost four children before they had me; Had I not made it, they would've given up.

After all that, they got a divorce before I even went to school and my dad moved far out of state. What was the point?