i.imgur.com/URO0gWU.jpg
>Al Bab Dec22
i.imgur.com/KD3eNIN.jpg
>Aleppo Dec22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg
>Palmyra Dec18
i.imgur.com/G2AmOFe.jpg

Developments Jan 12
>SDF statement yesterday where they claimed to have no affiliation or ties to the PKK, Syria
>Turkey bogged down in Syria as it realigns with Russia
>Six civilians have died in Der Al Furat, due to shelling by Turkey on Al Bab District
>Turkey-backed rebels advance on Qabasin, north-east of Al Bab
>ISIS is surrounded in a pocket in north Raqqa countryside
>Two civilians died in airstrike against Debsi Afnan in Raqqa governorate
>Damascus Governor says agreement has been reached with Wadi Barada rebels
>SAA managed to seize more than 50 percent of Hazrama in East Ghouta
>Clashes are ongoing in Dara'a between rebels & government forces

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOf_4pdYBxQ
twitter.com/markito0171/status/818488614321618945
twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/818493288864948224
youtube.com/watch?v=SmF8gBqMW_g
apnews.com/4b50b17b41fb4ba5a6c70fd1d746f753
twitter.com/LostWeapons/status/819287060531974145
youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One thing I notice with the Southfront videos is their 3 or so readers all pronounce the middle east words differently. Would it be correct to assume the fellow with the Lebanese/Syrian accent is the only one saying them correctly? Can we get one of the Syria anons to speak up on this?

Can you link a video where there is the lebanese guy talking?

GM /sg/

have a bump & get good gainz!

The SF in the OP is the accent I'm talking about.

I assume the right way to pronounce it is when the lady reads it, she has the same accent as SAA commanders for example, like saying Wadi Bara(accent)da instead of english like Wadi (accent)Barada.
We need Syrianbros opinion on it tough~!

Does it fucking matter? Autists..

it doesn't matter who we are, what matters is that plane

Correctness is useful to some people. For example, if one attempts to redpill folks on aspects of this conflict, and some faggot points out that I'm saying something incorrectly, the argument is weakened. Even if it's only a distraction and meaningless to the actual argument, some people can't into logic.

>Does it fucking matter?
Yeah, since I'm planning to visit Londonistan sometime I'll need basic Arabic skills :^)

sg is ded

You are polish, you will be like in home there too.

That's not a bad thing ya know

>[Sobbing] "I swear, it is the russians, they made me fuck children in the dungeons under my restaurant"

We have enough toilet cleaners here

WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO BAKE? I NEED MY MORNING SHITPOST

Daily reminder ISIS is gay.

morning sg

What are the most reliable sources of information for what is happening? can you give us an inside scoop so to speak? Where are you in Syria?

YES. DID YOU GUYS MAKE MORE?

Morning lad

Haha sorry Damascus thirsty dude, thread would've been baked 2 hours earlier but we have a lot of shit going on in our politics and my boss told me to drive as soon as I wake up :^(
Yusss

Several have been made. Check the Deus Vult archives.

I'm in Damascus. There's a (((cease-fire)))) going on rn which made a lack in happenings

albab still belongs to isis??

>has a job

Good user.

Okay. Thanks

What's up with my numbers today?!

And what if Monica Lewinsky was russian agent?

Spring cleaning in Aleppo
I wonder what would happen if such a small vehicle would hit a mine or an undetonated gas canister bomb...
youtube.com/watch?v=tOf_4pdYBxQ

Just a temporary vacation until the frontline in east aleppo province starts to fire up again

Aleppoan has shared a picture from his loli harem.

Dayr Hafir/M5 highway offensive won't start until Al Bab is free of ISIS, it would be just unnecessary risk of having your supply lines exposed.
But when Turks will take Al Bab?
Now that is the question...
Qabasin might be liberated today tough, it's almost surrounded and some reports are ISIS are leaving their positions to regroup in eastern Al Bab defensive lines.

>a man washing yesterday outside a warehouse in Belgrade where migrants are sheltering.
Heartbreaking

>when will turks take al-bab
SAA will take it right in front of them obv

Janissarian qts rescue op WHEN

Please don't sexualize this picture. They are so cute and I hope nothing bad happened to them

>Please don't sexualize this picture

I'm just memeposting, I'm not attracted to little girls.

#Syria #FSA seized ammo transport for #IS in northern #Aleppo

>twitter.com/markito0171/status/818488614321618945
@markito0171 The same truck continued its path to #ISIS territory, as always. This is just media show for Turkey & Pentagon

>twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/818493288864948224

the last tweet is from a guy very close to the ES.
It seems that there is agreement between erdogan, the pentagon, the FSA and ISIS concerning oil and ammo.
(there is also another one between ISIS and Assad concerning oil/gas and other things)

All these pictures (not only these ones but also the pas months' ones) only show ammo: no mortar shells/rockets/weapons because ISIS is already producing them.

what if ISIS starts producing its own ammos? Is it possible?
of course producing ammos is more difficult than producing rockets/mortar shells but can ISIS do such thing?

BRAND SPANKING youtube.com/watch?v=SmF8gBqMW_g
NEW SOUTH
youtube.com/watch?v=SmF8gBqMW_g
FRONT

are you under rebels/Isis or government?

>I'm not attracted to little girls.
Your Nordic brother Seems to do

During the turkish civil war nigguh

No. I'm in Damascus

I just couldn't help it user~

>Fjordnigger is a pedo
Not surprising, the isolation of the norwegian mountains does things to a man.

whos the qt?

Her ID is in the top left corner you doofus.

FUCKING TOPKEK

They're completely ruined

Hmmmm we have a pedo here?

Just pointing out that it isn't surprising to see al-swedi here sexualize kids due to the nature of the site we're on

ES+TrArmy have already taken Qabassin before losing it to ISIS a day later.
also do you have a source about today's offensive?

Comin back to SG after havin left like a month after Turks shot down a plane... where did all the roach posters go?

Guess they didn't fly so good

>where did all the roach posters go
They went into hybernation due to the shame of failing to enter Al Bob.

Now hold up you two. You're both Nordic and must not fight but remember who's your true enemy. It's us

>Freezing migrants wait for aid in Belgrade in pictures chillingly similar to those from WWII

Srbija NO

>Another battle on the eastern side of al-Bab lasted 15 hours, starting from hilltops and ending in a valley at close range with dozens killed and many damaged armored vehicles. Sultan, who arrived afterward, was startled by the silence as bodies were cleared away.
apnews.com/4b50b17b41fb4ba5a6c70fd1d746f753
And pics from Qabasin:
>twitter.com/LostWeapons/status/819287060531974145
Altough I'm not sure if some of western Al Bab aren't mixed up with these.

Sad! :^(

hi
just here to remind you that assad's rule will soon be restored so invest in syrian currency

is there a Turkchan, along the lines of Krautchan?

You're looking at it

>numbers
noice

>invest in syrian currency

Obama dropped 26,000 bombs in the last 8 years over Africa and Asia killing thousands of muslims and instigate the deaths of hundreds of thousands more and the right still calls him a muzzie lover. Where's the logical in this /sg/?

This is the best way to counter ISIS. Seriously lads. The US is spending tens of million dropping drones that cost 1,000,000 each, they should be employing a meme team to produce some counter-jihad memes, funny ones so even Muslims laugh at them

Haha, it might appreciate relative to the lira... and the pound.

No seriously don't ever do this.

reposting the OC from yesterday, I'm deleting it afterwards

I knew praising winter-chan would pay off in the end.

the original from Sup Forums

post !QT

aaaaand it's deleted

NO DONT DELETE.

>no trigger discipline
0/10, wouldn't marry

>tfw essentially getting paid to shitpost because i have to wait for the local electricians to finish up something

Why hasn't the Reina chink been found yet?

How fucking incompetant is Erdog?

I'm deleting from my laptop not the thread. Save it if you want.

OY
Y

according to "war ethics" is it ok to kill child soldiers?

As long as they fire at you, it's a-ok.

Syrias boring

I think Mother Russia should focus on threads about this tasty pasta

Imagine if millions of normies in the US and EU went onto Sup Forums and subsequently found out about the Isreali Mossad agents who were arrested by the NYPD on Sept. 11, 2001 driving white trucks loaded with explosives and carrying a fake work order from a known mossad front company to do work on the fire prevention systems in the World trade center towers starting two weeks before the attacks?

If millions of goyim suddenly knew about the "kurtzberg bothers" and "magic heating & plumbing" i think geo-politics would change DRASTICALLY

>youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8

He's either chilling in Germany right now or it was a false flag and he's enjoying a lifetime subscribtion to the Sultans harem.

Sorry for the dumb question, but when do you guys think the war will end? Who will win?

the Free Syrian People will win and most likely in at least 3 years

If Trump will decide to actually side with Russia and fuck off "moderate rebels" the war will be over by the end of the year.

#BREAKING: US Official: #ISIS is using Drones in #Mosul and Target #Iraq-i Forces in the City.

it was reported before but now the US says it officialy.

can't beleive I listened to this whole thing but I did.

It was reported that 3 days after the attack he reached ISIS lines safely.

So what's /sg/ take on Syria harboring and employing über-nazi Aloys Brunner?

same.
i hate it but it's catchy

Wouldn't even be surprised if that was the case.

NOBODY CAN HUMILIATE TURKISH ARMY ! TURKEY IS IN TOP 5 ARMY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD... WAKE UP STIPIDS... WHO THE FUCK IS ISIS ? YOU MAKE ME LAUGH :) ISIS IS FUCKED UP .... GREAT TURKISH ARMY FUCKED UP ISIS... AND COMING MORE... WAIT ISIS BITCHES.... CONGRATS TURKISH ARMY...

sorry to break your balls but some turk posted that this girl wears colored contacts and dyed her hair,she actually is full roach

>In the Bunte interview, Brunner declared his sole regret was not having murdered more Jews