>28k population
>all swedes and fennoswedes
>conservative culture
>laws for protection of the language and culture
>one of the only places in Finland where there are no refugee centers
>literally zero refugees or shitskins in general
>best economy in Finland
>exempt from EU-tax so taxes are very low
>you cant buy a house there unless you speak perfect swedish, have the required nationality and have lived there for at least 5 years

What's your shitty excuse for not moving to Åland?

Other urls found in this thread:

redcross.fi/news/20140325/surprising-lack-toys-refugee-tent
peace.ax/en/bloggen/1278-world-refugee-day-calls-for-action-en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe because I dont speak Swedish. Did you even read your own thread you stupid mongol? Why would we try to infect a homogeneous white society where its quite clear they wont even let you in to begin with?

Well considering you're not white, you're not even welcome in this discussion

Go do a 12-hour workday or better yet eat a dog or go practice karate or something

Do you need Swedish lawyers finnbro?

>What's your shitty excuse
>Shitty

They won't let me live there you fucking cock cono sur.

I'm Australian, and I don't speak perfect Swedish,.

You're a fucking slope, is that your excuse?

>Go do a 12-hour workday or better yet eat a dog or go practice karate or something
>Finish insults

Alright, I think I've learned your banter. How butthurt out of ten are you after reading the following

>Go live in a cold country and drink vodka or fight a polar bear or something

If I'm right, you shouldn't be able to recover fro that one for at least 3 hours.

>cono sur

LMAO yeah I bet they wouldn't let you in even if you spoke perfect Swedish

I was kidding, how un-Australian do you have to be to start sperging?

>Go live in a cold country and drink vodka or fight a polar bear or something

I think this is pretty damn funny

Do you think I'm some kind of poofter who knows how to spell French words?

Is your little Island full of faggots?

>mfw I have inherited a vacation house on Åland

Feels good man.

>kill yourself

No no, let me say what you really meant

>Do you think I'm some sort of smart guy that knows words?

No, I don't think you are. All you needed to do was to google how you spell the fucking word you moron.

yeah nice, keep the island so the sand niggers u let rape the mother land can gawk at you for about 20 minutes because rowing over on the corpses of your cucked brothers and rape alan land to death while you do nothing but watch and cry

>I was kidding
So was I tho what are you doing

>I think this is pretty damn funny
Do did it work? Are you just impervious to epic ownage?

>All you needed to do was to google how you spell the fucking word you moron.
Alright bro, next time I'll put in the leg work before casually shitting up your thread.

Why is Norse culture so... All one flavor? It's just serious and bleak and grim, aside from a very vapid, unsubtle approach to beauty. Very barbaric IMO. I would be bored shitless in a place like aaland, thank God I live in civilization.

>Ålanders face when asked "where's the train station?" in Finnish

Sverige suger galna kukar och deras flyktingpolitik var dålig minst sagt, är deras väg tillstånd också av dålig kvalitet och jag skrattar våldsamt när jag hör folk säga hur bra vägarna iSverige är.

Yeah man, having those southern coastal cities really pays off when you live poor as fuck and you have a baboon as a president wasting your tax money

wut?

Did you "forget" about the refugee camp on Åland?

I have no idea what you're trying to communicate

There isn't one.

dubz of truth

America is a shitty place to live. There I said it, are you getting it now?

Well at least Trump is going to be president so you have a chance of making America great again

Just looked at it on Google Maps satellite view. It reminds me of Runescape.

Fuck it looks so awesome to live there. I'm 6'5, white, blonde, blue eyed but I don't speak swedish fuck my life T_T

Not gonna lie, somewhat jelly. I knew a guy from Åland when I studied, they're bros but very left-wing.

>fennoswedes

> The whitest place
> literally buried under 2m of snow
> full of nordcucks who guzzle sandnigger cum for breakfast
I'll pass, thank you. Meanwhile I'll present you the village who pooled money to not have to shelter asylum seekers.

jag kommer att flytta till åland

förberedas för den australiensiska invasionen

whatever, your flags are too similar
here i made u this cuck flag, its a combination of all ur shitty countries flags, the black stands for the sand nigger refugees

Growing up I spent every summer on Åland. It's such a peaceful place.

>you cant buy a house there unless you speak perfect swedish, have the required nationality and have lived there for at least 5 years
proof

That archipelago should be purget so that it would be free from swedes

redcross.fi/news/20140325/surprising-lack-toys-refugee-tent
peace.ax/en/bloggen/1278-world-refugee-day-calls-for-action-en

An australian calling anyone a cuck. Priceless.

The weather is great, I make a ton of money, the food is world class (how many Michelin star restaurants do you have in fucking Finland? Lol), every time my favorite bands go on tour they play my city, the people have a sense of humor, the girls are cute, the beer and weed are the best in the world, and your suicide rate is like four times higher than ours. Even our liberals have more balls than the average Norsefag.

>‘Naturally the tent is not identical to a real tent in a real camp

did u even read any of this article?

I hate this letter

Can't be bothered to find a link but OP is correct. It's virtually impossible to become a citizen unless you marry someone already living there. The rule about having to live in Åland for 5 years in order to be able to buy a house is keeping everyone out because no one rents apartments and houses to outsiders.

hah, good one swede bruh, how those muslims going for you? any of your family been raped yet?

10 more years and your entire country will be gooks.

FTFY

Yet you love your father's circumcised penis.

>Yet you love your father's circumcised penis.

sounds pretty cozy desu

No one cares how much money you make you twat, it doesn't change the fact that your country is filled to the brim with poor people and violent crime. Finland is a paradise when compared to any place in the US

>finns calling anyone nonwhite

Why are you insulting your fellow asian?

Based medkit

You still can't buy guns there, eurocuck.

We still have the most lax gun laws in the whole of Europe. Most families own guns.

Saying that you have the laxest gun laws in the whole of europe is like saying that you're the smartest person with down's syndrome.

But it won't Sydney and Melbourne are the only places infected within driving distance of Wollongong, and even those are concentrated.

There are plenty of hunters on Åland. Besides, there is virtually no reason beyond hunting to own a gun on Åland since there's almost 0 violent crimes committed.

Poor people and violent crime that my money allows me to completely forget exists when I'm not on pol. Unlike the cold and boredom, about which you can do nothing. Don't you have some bottom shelf vodka to emotionally anesthetize yourself with?

Please stop projecting.

One thing that's interesting is that Åland is actually one of the most crime-ridden places in Finland (on paper) as the cruise ships pass through it daily, so all the drunken fuck-ups are registered in Åland

1. If you get cold here, then you're not white.

2. It's definitely not boring here, where did you get that idea?

Yeah well, as long as it's contained to the ships I'll be fine without a gun.

deport niggers to åland
åland should be the rapefugee containment island

I was born there.

No, deport all niggers to Svalbard

Praise be!

Americans need to live in a constant self-delusion that they are the only place that is nice to be.
Otherwise they would start feeling bad for the poor people and start help them.
And that would require them to admit the flaws of the country.

Sounds great but I'm a Brit, so they would probably hate me for being a foreigner trying to defile their sacred conservative stuck up culture.

Why so hostile, brother? We're all in it together.

I live in Eastern Canada. The shithole known as New Brunswick, actually. But you know what? Ever since 2012, when I first heard of refugees coming here, I've never seen a refugee. I've never even seen a Muslim tbqh. Whats your excuse for not living here?

>I've never seen a refugee. I've never even seen a muslim

Soon

so I essence if I learned perfect english and had a swedish citizenship, I only have to go and live on this crappy island for some time and I'm in?