Autism-Starseeds-Hate Speech-Trump-Sup Forums-Kanye connection? CREEPY

I think I'm on to something for all you normal people out here investigating this creepy place.

Creepy, weird People who are rejected by the majority of human society and deemed failures, those who have autism, go on to shitpost and trolI on Sup Forums.

Many of these creeps deem themselves as "Indigo children or Starseeds" to cope with their autism and life-long virginity. These autistic "starseeds," societal failures/rejects see Trump and Russia as a better fit to their psycho vision of society than what a normal socially functional person with empathy, common sense and compassion sees... and these weirdos categorize and distance themselves from the majority of people using misogyny, racism, homophobia, terms like "chads, normies, betas and alphas" due to a clear lack of empathy, inability to function in society and relate to others.

One clear example of this is Kanye and his recent autistic, psychotic meltdown where he calls himself a "starseed" and goes on a rant criticizing what he and many other losers see as "Pizzagate" and showing his support for Trump while other losers think he was programmed and brainwashed by "MK Ultra" and their "Jewish handlers."

anonews.co/kayne-west-alien/

Can you realize you creepos and weirds are more of a threat to society because you can't clearly function in and contribute to society while spreading all this toxic hate, racism, misogyny, homiphobia, bullshit and fake news garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6ORUZxO0tw0
youtube.com/watch?v=oy3YqsUk5Nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nobody cares, get a clue faggot.

Didn't read lol

Ziggy played retard

Sounds like you're going to fit right in around here, welcome fellow alien

Good thing you brought those links at anonews.co to protect everyone from the fake news.

I'm just here to blame Jews.
Also stay for a while, put your feet up. Swallow a red pill or two.

Shut the fuck up and have sex pinhead.

Indigo child here. I'm only concerned with spreading sweet jams

youtu.be/6ORUZxO0tw0

Does Kanye browse Sup Forums?

Anyway, I just come here because it's nice to have a place that's politically incorrect. Even in my redneck fucking shitty hole in the wall bar people are fucking brainwashed by social media and political correctness

Wait, I've got it.

Starseeds. Aliens.

Reddit's logo is an alien.

This site is actually a hideout for disturbed Redditors. To get to the bottom of this, we have to leave this site behind and return to Reddit.

>life-long virginity

But iv fucked over 20 girls user.

>To get to the bottom of this, we have to leave this site behind and return to Reddit.
Yes! Excellent idea, brother. Who's with us?

listen user. this is absolutely essential that we stop talking about aliens. it would kill us. no-one would ever trust us again. we agency now! member.

behave and have a great day!

In a world full of crazy people the sane one is viewed as crazy.
>hang around for awhile and in 6 months we'll be trading Pepe's user

Autists are just ferral humans. They shit themselves and eat like wild animals and are completly ignorant of social living. Back in the days of tribal society autists would be used as mammoth meat shields or wacked out elders living in hermitude consuming psychedelics and jacking off onto animals

you know how it goes

Solid post.

>all you normal people

Silly user, there are no normies here. Not even you.

Shit. Is he one of us?
Sounds like some sperg who has been on Sup Forums too long.

>Ziggy played retard
underrated
I laughed so much I started coughing. Hmm. Might have a cold.

Not to ruin your theory or anything but I did the most shit posting when I was a preppy kid with a lot of friends who dated a lot of girls. Mostly on /r9k/ though

Now that I'm older and isolated myself because of depression I just lurk. I dont have the energy to shitpost anymore. We aren't all creepy weirdos with autism. Some of us just genuinely like shit posting as a pass time on slow nights.

>8/10 for the effort...but its still bullshit.

we need to meme a Kanye vs The Rock 2020 presidential election into reality

>Kanye West
>Autistic virgin

I think you're projecting, OP

To quote an above poster:
>We aren't all creepy weirdos with autism. Some of us just genuinely like shit posting as a pass time on slow nights.

This is largely true. Stop spreading /r9k/ misconceptions. If you're autistic, you're really not wanted here.

Two things I like about Kanye are how full he is of himself and that I will never have to deal with his shit personally.

/r9k/ controls the narrative here, normie.
You best go back to whatever fagbook post linked you here.

I'm from his neighbouring planet and we hate those guys

haha, this is way too elaborate to be a genuine liberal. nice try, user.

I function just fine and am well liked by most in my private and professional circles. I hide my disdain for most people very well.

It's a section 8 galaxy, what do you expect.

youtube.com/watch?v=oy3YqsUk5Nc

YE IF YOU READ THIS I NEED A JOB HOOK A CRACKA UP

Law of One

2012portal - Cobra's Blog

If these instantly resonate within you, then guess what, you are a paranoid schizo also. Good luck and stay safe. They WILL start the adding you to their DEW attacks so you better start visualizing a force field powered by the Light.

>the call that saved the Bogdanoffs

>If these instantly resonate within you

If what instantly resonates within me?
What is "these" referring to in that sentence?

You have not been called. Congratulations.

I see what you mean tbqh

but you can't really call Kanye a loser

>"us"
we can see your samefagging, swedefag
go back to plebbit

>racism is bad
newfag

You didn't even spell homophobia right, you fucking faggot.

>starseeds
>trump
>russia
Stopped reading there. You have no clue.
Those are green pills. The future of humanity.

>Many of these creeps deem themselves as "Indigo children or Starseeds" to cope with their autism and life-long virginity. These autistic "starseeds," societal failures/rejects see Trump and Russia as a better fit to their psycho vision of society than what a normal socially functional person with empathy, common sense and compassion sees... and these weirdos categorize and distance themselves from the majority of people using misogyny, racism, homophobia, terms like "chads, normies, betas and alphas" due to a clear lack of empathy, inability to function in society and relate to others.
That was the most schizophrenic cat lady shit I've read all week

starseeds do not talk openly about what they are and try to avoid attention /being seen in their true form.

only people that are unhappy with who they are and what they´ve done develop an alter-ego , shizoid patterns in behaviour as a cope mechanism.