Whats the difference between Rural Whites and Inner city Blacks?

Whats the difference between Rural Whites and Inner city Blacks?

Youre both poor, welfare recipients, stuck in a shitty economy and have widespread drugs addiction problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/topics/income-poverty/poverty.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The niggers are exterminating themselves.

And the poor white are dying from Heroin, Meth and Opioid overdoses

Rural whites are people, and niggers are not.

an uncut diamond can be polished and cleaned and turned into a beautiful stone.

a nugget of shit is always a nugget of shit

but they're not running around killing one another like apes

crime is very low in the Appalachia where very poor white people live

Explain. Because if you dont make money in this country Youre less than a person

Drug overdose has killed more Americans than gun violence so what are you really saying?

The difference is that only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

Distinguished inner city ebony scholars all voted for Clinton.

White dont act like this

The niggers are not human beings, what else do you need me to explain?

Matter creates and destroys itself constantly. You would never know.

Rural whites will help you if your car breaks down.
Inner city blacks will shoot you and wheel the car away.

Sure thing. Youll act like this when your team wins or loses the championship

Not an argument. If a white has $1 hes as useful as a black with $1. Stop drinking chemicals as liquor you broke bitch, your people are below crack heads

About 20 IQ points

Dude....thats "Vancover"....."British Columbia"....."Canada"!!!

>Go yell at the leafs!

You left out pill homicides. Your data is flawed and has a racist agenda

a drug overdose is something you do to yourself. getting shot is something that happens to you, you dense motherfucker.

Objection, happens in America more than Canada

>Rural Whites are poor, welfare recipients, stuck in a shitty economy and have widespread drugs addiction problems.

Lol wut? Is this an American thing?

You get a (you)

you tell me

>Not an argument
>Trying to insult my nation.
Jamal, please.
I realize, there are a lot of degenerates and poor bums here, but still it does not make niggers people.
No, go back to the tree, smelly ape.

Rural whites produce your food you imbecile.

Opiods are killing middle class housewives ffs get off your rocker

An addiction is an illness, something forced onto you by your doctor. Pill abuse is also illegal. And when they cant get their pills they switch to meth and heroin

Whites killing more whites than you could ever imagine.

Nah, not really. Rural America is fairly wealthy and healthy, just not as wealthy as suburban America.

Just making fun of the pic bro....you posted a Canadian riot over hockey basing it towards America.

>Look into how many "Roving Gangs" of "Youths" (Black kids) in the number 20+ / fucking day.....go and do "Mass Jackings of stores....people....and entire neighborhoods"
>Please, come at me more prepared than that bud

Drink some more of that home made chemical vodka. At least blacks have a higher life expectancy than the idiots in your shitty country.

Now get sanctioned/cucked by Obama once again, you deserve it

Poor blacks don't have LAND! They are squezed into a corner. A rat cornered is dangerous.

I agree on this......100% have family that went that very route....pills....to methadose....to methadone.....to heroin.....to meth and heroin and pills.

>"State run programs" are to blame.....Methadone is "Legal Heroin" that is "Very Profitable" and they like their money to keep rolling in.

>All they did was change the term....and monopolize the legality of it tailored towards doctors ONLY

Rural whites still commit significantly less crime than niggers, even the poorest ones.

>matter can be created or destroyed

uhh

Less crime, more wealth better academic output. In my geographic location the worst Rural White country is better than the best inner city black county, and it isn't even really that close.

No, just wheat really. They are easily replaced by Mexicans.

>Objection
You're not in court, you dumb nigger. I understand the confusion, though.

ever heard of biker gangs?

I wanted to add that even includes Amish, and those fuckers don't even use cars or electricity.

Think about that. An Amish community still living in 1820 is better economically than black ghettos.

Are you that nignog that was posting in black hate threads? How upset are you? Wanna talk about it?

It still shocks me how the poorest white areas have lower crime than the richest black areas.

There are black bikers, Sven.

All im saying is that any Social Program that helps Inner city Blacks would also help Rural Whites. Its about time that the multi-millionares and billionares bailed us out like we bailed them out

>Whats the difference between Rural Whites and Inner city Blacks?
Less crime.

There is no difference, which is why rural whites fighting against their own interests just because the GOP tells those whites that the blacks are the problem. Like President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

That actually makes sense

>pill homicides

you mean like poisoning someone? the chart includes those as well

It's pretty simple. Technology has made both of them economically obsolete.

This happened to niggers in the 60's and 70's because of their 85 IQ. It took until about the late 2000's to happen to lower tier whites with IQ's below 100.

Soon everyone with IQ's below 130 will be obsolete and in the same predicament as nigs and hicks.

I didn't come on this forum to see niggers. I came here to fight against nigger culture.

You whites piss me off. Whites have culturally appropriated nigger culture for too long and has turned our wonderful white culture black.

To see a picture of niglets makes my skin crawl

/thread

Niggers are violent apes.

Right on the money

Whites don't rely on government gibs, instead they work hard to earn their living.

This pretty much. I've been saying for a long time now. There's going to be a huge gap in rich and poor. I call it The Great Divide. The fun part is to see what will happen with basic income and robot automation. Be sure you are not stupid and live in a first world country, or first world part of the country if US.

Why do retards love to use a million ellipses in their posts?

Except for the part where you don't get welfare in rural areas if you're white unless you're a mudshark single mother. So I, as a straight white male, have to actually work for a living.

it can, energy is that which cannot be created or destroyed

Whites devours SNAP benefits. 40% of whites are on SNAP Benefits compared to 25% blacks

>"I'm above racial arguments"

No, you're above facts and trying to wear political points like fashion pieces.

Read the crime rates and it tells you a whole lot. Do the same with asians, mexicans and any other racial group.

Then seeing what problems are and going to their causes, you can try and interpret what may fix things.

The difference is that diversity leads to conflict and breaks down the social cohesion, trust and drives down white birth rates.
Even excluding low IQ, different behavior, crime etc
diversity is still a negative, honestly I've never even encountered a real argument as to why it's desirable in the first place except for "because tacos".

>What is % of population
So you're wrong.

Obesity and Abortions kill far more than murder, you should abort yourself you fat piece of shit.

Youre cherry picking. Still more whites filling Social Service offices. Why not try to help everyone in that office reach the middle class?

You are a True American right?

To pause and separate statements. They don't teach you this in black schools XD

What about emus?

Really makes you think...

census.gov/topics/income-poverty/poverty.html

>Hi, I can't do easy math and get all my news from The Huffington Post

tl;dr
The *rate* is highest for African Americans and smallest among Asians. The *number* is highest among Whites and smallest among Asians.

If you have 100,000 of each group, you'll see a picture which shows that if you meet that many of them, you'll find more of them on assistance.

Fairly simple concept.

The Asians are smarter than everyone that poll. Maybe theyre on to something

Do you even know why your cherry picked information looks like this?

I'm cherry picking? No, I'm pointing out something you willingly overlooked to push your narrative that someone whites are worse.

I have no interest in helping those who refuse to help themselves. I don't get welfare, I actually have to work while people leech off of the measly paycheck I DO get. Fuck these people, they are the same ones gaming the system and living far better off than I ever have - and I get to pay for it.

Rural white have a family, and land. Urban blacks do not. Its simple like that. Rural whites have FAMILY. If they dont, they have white people. Who outnumber niggers. Be prepared niggers to learn how to be parents.

Wefare just creates generational wefare dependence. Africa is a welfare dependent continent.

>Whats the difference
Crime rate

"cherry picked" Ay dem statistics be raycist n shit yo.

>"This is something that most people miss because statistical analysis is not something that most of us are taught growing up"

You could explain this to an 8 year old.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to not get this. I guess this is why you produce so many "journalists".

I'd rather be run by emus again than a Kenyan.

Dey wuz kangz

Poorest whites do as well on standardised tests as richest blacks.

No! We wuz kangz!

niggers are stupid....damn.
listen up nig nogs, if you are capable of responding in a normal way, you may be on the high end of the bell curve, and should control your society. Leave whitey alone, or else we may consider enslaving the dumb ones again and allowing you to have an uncle tom position.

>race

the poorest white city in america has less crime then the richest black city.

Thats exactly why the numbers look like that. Its because of greedy little fucks like yourself that is ashamed to give back and have their taxes rebuild this country.

Have these ghettos looking like 3rd world countries, defund the schools, have no jobs and wonder why a high density place in poverty turns into the Hunger games over scraps of drug money. And you wonder why?

Economic oppression is on the rise. And instead of doing things that can help stop the violence, you push for more guns less public education funding.

A job will stop a bullet, money will stop murder.

and on top of ending violence, youre helping poor whites too. I really dont see what the problem is. Unless you enjoy rigging the system for blacks to lose whilw hurting poor whites in the process

You never bailed out billionaires. You have to pay taxes to do that, and sales tax doesn't even count for that.

I'd wager 90% of blacks get an income tax refund check (at least the ones with jobs). So the most productive members of your community, by and large, still don't contribute. Niggers are a drag on us all.

This is not true, and you know it.In the US at least , everything is racial now. Everything.

one has potential the other is a nigger

Have you ever entertained the idea that "white supremacy" isn't the cause of your woes, or that marxism isn't a viable system?

t. Ex liberal

Thank you Russia

What's with the sticky public hair on the forehead. I've seen that with obamas kids too.

Blacks do poorly because on average they have a low IQ and would rather nig about instead of "giving back to the community". Wanna fix "da man putting down darky"? Erase your genes. It's that simple, cease being black and you'll do fine, for the majority of you anyways.

Nigger are you producing star-like conditions?
No one but your moms hoveround is seeing that kind of pressure.

>I'm greedy
I work a dead-end job because I couldn't afford to finish my degree almost four years ago. Guess what? I lose half my check alone every week so that I can help fund the education's of people who aren't even here legally, so I can put food in another other people's mouths when I can barely get by on what I do have.

Poor whites? The only poor whites I know are people like me that don't take handouts and have some fucking pride in themselves at least to work a job, no matter how trivial.

Hilarious. They need help

Crime is low in Appalachia because nobody fucking lives there.

>pulling funding for Public Education
>still coming at me with low IQ posts

This is why we need to kick your kind in the teeth and take our country back.

>that picture

Why would they even use this as an image?

Firstly, what about the other white guy?
Second, this means they've looked up racial IQ averages an-....no, somebody from Sup Forums made this, they can't be this stupid. They can't be.