Is global warming a hoax?

Is global warming a hoax?

yes

Of course

no, elon musk is always right.

"global warming" was bullshit, what happened didnt match the predictions

climate change is real, and it happens naturally

it is possible that industrial emissions might be impacting the world climate somehow, but nobody is sure how it is impacted or to what extent

what we can be sure is that crippling the industries out of pure fear mongering is not the way

Yes

However, it stands to reason that man has SOME effect on the environment. I don't have any idea what it is. I wish scientists would get the dick out of their mouths and try to figure it out.

No it is a scientifically proven fact.

No

Nope, climate changes all the time without our help. Few thousand years ago we had ice age.
On the other hand pollution kills us slowly.

who here has the image of the cat with the just cuck my shit up face and fur?
i meed it rn
thank u pol

ITT brainwashed cucks gobbling up big oil n gas propaganda

It is

>be one of the richest countries on earth
>pretend that there is global warming
>ask for expensive solutions that you know only a few can afford
>force other countries to apply these solutions or else you'll stop treating with them
>make taxes and law about it
>enjoy keeping your 1st place

Global warming is a natural phenomen, see
>holocene

oh also op, i think the real question is whether or not climate change it man made. we all know the earth goes through different cycles

Air
Earth

Fire

Water

heart

By your powers combined, I am CAPTAIN PLANET

>t. cuck eating greentard propaganda

im glad i got the heart one ty user ur nice proof pol is best happy place.

you need a pink ID for heart, faggot

i think what counts is the inside user thats what the hearts rlly about

Is this post genuine?

Global warming is obviously real and it's incredibly naive to not think it is.

With that said I'll try to explain the controversy.

1)The earth has periods of hot and cold cycles that have nothing to do with man. People like to say it's this.

2) global warming has slowed down.
I'm actually incredibly surprised that this wasn't predicted. We have effectively put a blanket over the earth that's made it warmer but once you have a blanket on it doesn't make that much of a difference having a slightly thicker blanket.

The real questions to ask are:

To what extent climate change is human caused?
Is the human-caused climate change worth advancing modern civilization?

The first is debatable, the second is not.

Living in modern civilization at the expense of some amount of climate change--even if we have to deal with it later--far outweighs renouncing civilization as such and relegating ourselves to living in squalor, which is the default condition for life on earth without use of massive amounts of fossil fuels.

Even if it isn't carbon taxes would do all of 2 things to reverse it. Jack, and shit.

My sex life is a hoax...

Manmade global warming is a hoax to leech off shekels

Fake it until you make it, user.

>"save the environment" campaign launched by politicians
>campaign is pushed hard globaly with lots of cashflow
>campaign is largely a collection of taxes and political actions
>nobody can question it

I don't know if it's real or not, but I do know that environmentalists have been pounding on the gates of politics for decades and been ignored. So any politically fronted campaign has a political agenda, I think that should be obvious to people.

Climate change is real. It's been happening for billions of years. It'll happen for billions more.

errybody wrong
only correct answer is suicide

If being /comfy/ = MUH BIG OIL PROPAGANDA, then call me brainwashed.

Global warming is very real and almost everyone and everything on the surface of this planet will eventually be wiped out in an instant global-scale methane explosion.

BUT, there's really not anything anyone can do about it. Even if all humanity returned to pre-industrial levels of emissions right now, it would be too late. "Chemtrails" being sprayed by governments around the world with reflective metals in them are to help slow down the warming process, but nothing can be done to stop it.

The damage is done. The arctic regions are getting warmer. The permafrost that contains all that methane is metling and all that methane is slowly leaking, right now. Eventually the right mixture will be reached and the entire surface will be cooked when a single spark ignites it.

Best not to worry about it. No one know how soon, can only guess. Worrying about it will only diminish the quality of your probavly short life.

Go out and be merry. Love you!

Due to global warming, I was in Siberia prairie dogs and insect pests. In winter, snow became more and abrupt change of heat and cold. The temperature is adjusted to 20-25 ° for one day.

probably?

notice how it is wielded to fuck every American business while China mostly doesn't give a shit

if everyone else won't play ball we're only gimping ourselves.

yes

>2) global warming has slowed down.
>2016 broke temp records by the widest margin ever
>co2 just crossed 400 ppm and it was never above 300 in the last 800k yrs

wew lad

>China mostly doesn't give a shit
>amurica was blown the fuck out by chyna this year when it comes to green energy investments

wew lad

It is real, it is (most likely) manmade.
However it will not be the instant Total Party Wipe Catastrophy that everyone likes to make it out.
It will be a gradual process over several centuries.
This means that you should not give all your money to Al Gore in exchange for absolution from your climate sins