Anyone on this morning? I just got off working an 22 hour shift. At least, I will get 10 hours full-rate OT($32.53/hr)...

Anyone on this morning? I just got off working an 22 hour shift. At least, I will get 10 hours full-rate OT($32.53/hr). Ask your questions, LEO's are Public servants, after all. I have a question/hypothetical for the other LEO's too. How would you change agency policy to deal with Sanctuary Cities/Towns and what penalties would you place against their Officials if you were in charge of a change of Policy?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-12-16/bunker-hill-indiana-police-department-walks-out-town-without-any-officers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you support sanctuary cities?

Do you think drugs should be legalized? Or criminal gangs receiving billions of dollars in revenue is worth the slightly less drug use.

If you could loosen 1 restriction in your job what would it be
and if you could add or tighten 1 what would it be

How much do you make a month?
How well do you live?
How hard is it to build / maintain meaningful relationships with women and friends?

What are your qualifications op?
Do you have an educational background?

Hmm 22 hour shift huh.. must have had a critical incident. Get some sleep bro.
Santuary cities should not exist... Period.
t. Cali cop

Leo's are a((( shit )))sign.

inb4 OP reveals that he's a shitskin

Another question, on that belt in OP pic, why is the tazer facing frontward and the gun facing backward ? Might be a dumb question but I gotta ask.

what is it with Cop Fags carrying their mags like that?

Without niggers our LEOs could be more like Sheriff Taylor and Deputy Fife.

>Sanctuary cities should not exist... Period

Why? I grew up in LA. My understanding is that it was turned into sanctuary in order so that the illegals would not be scared to talk to police about crimes committed in their neighborhoods.

I'm not pro-illegal immigration but that makes logical sense to me.

Why should you be doing the job of the feds?

Thank you for doing this extremely necessary job and keeping some of societies worst turds in cells away from the vast majority of citizens who clearly aren't turds.

We all hassle with locks and keys and codes to protect us from only about 4% of people who would flat-out steal from you because they could
God Bless the Thin Blue Line

I'd bet most of your work is dealing with niggers and the illegal aliens sanctuary cities harbor. I'd hope the cities are forced to pay/taxed/denied funding until their policies restrict the aliens enough so they go back

tfw never worked 22 hours straight in my life. Much thanks bro

Do you hate blacks and kikes as much as everyone here does?

Wat de fugg is een LEO neger

What sanctuary city means now is they won't work with the feds for deportation for any reason

No. Marijuana should be decriminalized, I rarely even write more than a $250 fine for possession under 1 lbs.

Being able to purchase our own service weapons. No more affirmative action hires.

$82,600/year with on full OT/Hazard Pay. I live pretty well, 5,200 sqft house, 20 acres of land, enough money left over to send my kids to a private Christian School.

Patrol for ten years, K-9 Patrol for eight years, Narcotics for five years, ACERT(State SWAT) going on four years now. Part-time ACERT marksman going on two years. I have a PhD in CJ and a Master's in Criminology.

Illegals trying to come in through the Port. We had to sort through them, get them medical and do interviews.

If the gun is on the right and tazer on the left both will be drawn with your right hand, try it out

have you ever drawn and reloaded from a holster?

Yeah LEO thread. But I don't really want to talk about shop.

PRAISE YOU FOR DOING THE LORD'S WORK SENPAI
- LOVE,
COREY FELDMAN

If that Oregon State trooper who posted the other day while running radar is in this thread pls reveal yourself.

Does the black community, from what you see, have any interest in fixing itself? There has to be some, even in the ghetto, that see how the Democrats are playing them for votes.

You only mare $32.53 when you do OT? I made the same amount when I lived in Leafland but I was building fences. Why would you risk your life for such a small amount of money?

Law Enforcement Officer

Do you think theres been more illegals trying to get in before Trump is inaugurated?

To think I could be arrested by somebody with such shit taste desu
i..it's not like I want you to put the cuffs on me!

The major perk of the job is getting to exterminate niggers.

Ah right, makes sense.

No. We have tried time and time again to help black communities them from a State LEA position. They community leaders are refusing to even meet with us now since BLM shit took off. We have been on orders to mount double yearly the no-knocks and narcotics raids State-wide since then, as a message, to all black communities.

>What sanctuary city means now is they won't work with the feds for deportation for any reason

Why should they? Why should they spend their time in a city rife with crime on the fed's fuck up?

The fed failed in preventing these people from immigrating. So they should be responsible for removing them. Get ICE in order and they shouldnt even need LAPD assistance.

Thanks for your service. Im not a cop but have a statement. Go on strike to show your displeasure. Walk the fuck out! Use the same tactics that were used against you.....against them. Adapt. Would need to be in mass and coordinated. But WOULD be effective! The Prez is now on your side....along with the house and senate!

>If you think Trumpitty trump trump is going to let ANYTHING be done to cops trying get reform....you havent been paying attention

My question is, can you guys leave potheads alone now?

>Were on your side too...
>We dont steal or hurt people
>All we do is laugh, and eat

Can you please leave potheads alone?

>Studies have shown that in states where bud was legalized.....opiate addiction dropped off 25+% / year in EVERY state implicated

I've wondered. Do they want to be left alone to let street justice be the law in their neighborhoods? Why don't you guys just stop patrolling?

It seems like it. This is the second vessel the Coast Guard and Port Police have caught with illegals on it since the Election.

We are close cutting 50% of our Patrol contracts within black communities. The agency is very close to put BLM on the DTO list with the Black Panthers, KKK and Muslim Brotherhood.

Does killing peoples pets give you a hardon?
Also being a Christian there's no asterisk for Thou shall not kill. How can you still claim to follow Christ ie sending your kids to Jesus school?

How's it feel to make under six figs and risk your fuckin life when all I had to do was smoke dope and program stupid computer shit?

You need to get more money for all that time, and I hope you never have to take someone out because at the gates of St Peter you'll have some explaining to do

Not saying I'm not going to as well I just accept it and try to do the correct things.

DTO? Is it due to the risk of ambush?

What would you recommend for someone like me, that would like to get into law enforcement. I'm 19, dropped out of college, and currently working retail.

We leave some simple personal possession alone. Interstate trafficking and major grow-ops are we have sifted to targeting.

(Armed) Domestic Terrorism Organization. We do not want happened in Dallas and Baton Rogue happening here.

how do officers the peace get away with that title when they don't even have to prevent laws being broken?

One based on your "Speech Pathology" you didnt even graduate high school yet....let alone know anything about computers or goto college LMFAO

>But I did
>What languages do you know and hows your Net+??

Go be a nigger somewhere else

Is citizenship needed for police academy, or LPRs are accepted?
t. considering to become an officer if I win DV somehow

>LEO's are Public servants, after all
Fuck you and fuck your mom. You serve yourself stop lying.

>flag

Shit signs for the shit street right?

Can you be a police officer and get prescribed Adderall? Seems like a perfect combo

how many times have you had to fire your weapon in the line of duty?

Good man, ty. About what I said though, another police station already pulled this.

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-12-16/bunker-hill-indiana-police-department-walks-out-town-without-any-officers

State or Fed LEA if you want to eventually go back to College for a Bachelors. County agencies are pretty decent too if they service a City. You only need an HSD or two year Associates Degree with them.

Besides training? None. 85% of my arrests are made with my sidearm drawn, though.

>(Armed) Domestic Terrorism Organization.

Of course cities like San Fran would never sign on, but could this be a nationwide designation? The Dems would throw a fucking fit. Fuck 'em.

>be a cop
>just finish a double
>so tired you fall asleep at the wheel on your drive home
>veer into oncoming traffic and crash head-on into user's sister on her way to work
>she almost dies at the scene
>Mayor and a bunch of cops come to see you
>none of them see the victim
>user's sister spends years recovering
>they consider amputating arm because nothing they try gets the bone to heal after a year+
>thankfully something finally works
>now has permanent limp and will be in constant pain for the rest of her life
>department is not at fault and legally can't be sued
>your insurance only has to cover her medical expenses
>yfw

"IF" this were done "In Mass", there would be NO WAY to ignore it. And "We" have your backs as well!

State classification. It would allow our undercover's to penetrate BLM and our Intelligence service to monitor the leaders within the State.

No questions. Just thanking you for your service.

I would tax the shit out of any state / city harboring refugees illegally / over quota, make it transparent so the public knows they are getting the shaft, making the city more expensive to live in. watch kebab removal happen shortly after. officials should be charged with obstruction of justice.....

the only good cop is a dead cop

Wow look at this edgy faggot.

hey Plebbit

Pretty much along my line of thinking.

I love how easily those niggers folded.

Do you think there is a problem with the elite in the world and your country that are leading everyone down a dark path?

Elitism is a problem everywhere.

I dont think you understand.

It's not just that they are refusing to work with them, they are -protecting- them and "farming" their votes. This in turn makes more illegals come in and the cycle continues.

I agree. Do you feel torn between upholding law and the fact that the elites that are fucking everyone are making those laws and being kept in positions of power by you doing your job? I'm not trying to piss you off but I have thought about this a fair amount and the two are connected. On one hand a lot of people would chimp out if there was no law enforcement but on the other it keeps the shits that are fucking the world over in their positions of power

You have to be within 6 months of turning 21 and US Citizen to apply for US-LE career.

FOUND THE NIGGER

it is people like you that make cops resort to violence. without them, there is no such thing as society. fuck off back to you're liberal campus.....

He means:

Law
Enforcment
Officer

You poo in a loo. That's a cop's utility belt in OP's picture, that includes his service weapon and what I presume is a taser.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. You know I'm right tho. I wouldn't risk my life for 80k. Who's the real retard?

Also,

Imagine if millions of normies in the US and EU went onto Sup Forums and subsequently found out about the Isreali Mossad agents who were arrested by the NYPD on Sept. 11, 2001 driving white trucks loaded with explosives and carrying a fake work order from a known mossad front company to do work on the fire prevention systems in the World trade center towers starting two weeks before the attacks?

If millions of goyim suddenly knew about the "kurtzberg bothers" and "magic heating & plumbing" i think geo-politics would change DRASTICALLY

I try to help Communities as much as I can to offset any of the bullshit Elites do. I use my Officer Discretion more than LEO in my district. I got threatened for doing that, but they dropped it, when they figured out that I could careless.

Do you ever feel like if it weren't for the police the people could fix all the problems (niggers/jews/spics) in a matter of weeks, and all you do is contribute to a rapidly failing system that will see you and your children raped and murdered all for a few ZOGbucks?

Those are my Glock 34 and X-26.

Why do you have 2 guns?

c-can I have one?

I recognize a good pasta when I see it

I carry two sidearms, a patrol carbine and an X-26. Glock 34 and Glock 43(backup sidearm). You can have the X-26.

Fed law trumps state law... La immigration comes with warrants it's not like LAPD is gonna shoot out with the feds.

It's just they haven't been doing their job at all and are vastly understaffed and underfunded.

If LAPD inquired about migration status that would probably add another 25% to their workload in total, as well as less communication with the hispanic community (they'll snitch far less on criminals)

It's not the local PD job to enforce federal law at the end of the day. People should cry more about the fed's incompetence rather than demand these cities do the feds job for them.

Cool. My stepdad was LE about 20 years ago and I have talked with him a bit about this. The world was different then in a lot of ways and he's not really up on any current events. I appreciate the rule of law but see the dangers of blindly following orders. You guys are the front line of the govt and if they decide to do really fucked up things it falls on your shoulders to make it happen. Do you think most of your co-workers would only go to a certain point if asked to do some really opressive things or would they be all in and follow orders no matter what?

what's the funniest or most fun call/scene you've been on

Hello fellow colleague. 14-22 shift today, night shift 7pm-7am tomorrow.

Love the glocks.
I have a sig 226 and S&W MP9 and S&W model 19 for the zombies just in case

Do you wear a body cam

I am heavily invested in TASR stock. What do you think of taser products honestly

All of the guys and myself on the ACERT team are Oath Keepers, Masons and FoP. We would simply walk away and/or go help whoever is being fucked.

I work 5:30am to 5:30pm on day shift. 5:30pm to 5:30am on nights. Nights pay more, but I have four children.

you one smart cop.

what kinda guns do you own?

Also, respect from an Australian who's travelled widely in the States. You guys have a thankless iob. I hope your kids are proud of you.

The night pay is shit in Belgium. But the week-end rate...oh boy. Don't get me started on week end over time, it litterally pays quadruple.

Dunno what ACERT is but it looks bretty tactical.

Every cop I know is like this. If you had balls you would have enlisted.

Thank you for your service, and be careful out there.

Good to hear user.
It's different up here and we don't have that much patriotic culture in Canada. I defiantly notice the difference when it comes to protest situations in particular. The US lets people go pretty hard and up here if it gets old they shut that shit down hard.

We are literally just going to mount Go-Pro's on our helmet accessory rails, when we get our new Ops-Core XP's in.

Mostly AR-15's, Glocks, Sigs, a few H&K handguns. I am working for my Form 4 to come back to convert my SLR-8.

Double pay on night shift and OT nights can bring in up to $55/hour. ACERT is State-wide SWAT. We get called in when County/Local Tactical Teams cannot handle or do not have the resources to handle a situation.

Does your department have to use Glocks? Their weight distribution is really off with the steel upper and polymer lower, this coupled with bad stock sights and half of the ones I've fired having spring issues leads me to be distrustful of them.

Yes, the team that I work on are switching to the Wilson Combat X-TAC Elite. I found putting a weapon light/laser on my sidearm works on balance.

GoPro's you say...

Is this because theyre cheaper or something?

Are you still riding the stimulant buzz if you're trying to chat after 22 hours on?

Also OP, do you have to deal a lot with minorities?

I patrol the culturally enriched parts of Brussels, I'd say 5% of my arrests are actual belgians.

I would imagine that would help.

Do you have any thoughts on the Sig Sauer P226 or P229? My brother is an armored car guard in a bad city and just got his pistol permit, so I figured I would buy him a decent service sidearm.

Damn. I just gave my buddy my TLR2S for his duty carry 34, and I was looking at getting the exact light you have for mine.

I know you said that you're trying to make sure the crap that happened in Dallas doesn't happen there. What can you really do to stop that? Does your department provide vests that will stop 7.62 or .308 API? Or do you mean that you don't want to go further down the slippery slope of having to be the 2nd department to use a drone ( robotic device ) to kill an American on American soil again?

Also youre a bike cop?

Do you get picked on by the cruiser chads

Are there any qt female officers in your precinct
Do you practice MMA with them

Cheaper and they be can helmet mounted. Having a cam on our plate carriers and they just get in the way.

I popped a few Modnafil. I am just coming down.

A lot. 37% of the State is black or spic. We do not have many Arabs here.

The P229 is a great CC option. Try to buy Swiss-made SIG's.

The plate carriers in my pictures are NIJ Level 3A with Level IV+ Multi-hit rifle plates. Level 3A are specially made to stop 4.6x30mm and 5.7x28mm, in addition to normal Level 3 protection (up to .44 Magnum and 12 Gauge 00 Buck). The rifle plates can stop up to four hits from .30-06 M2 AP.

Thoughts on the ferguson effect: real or no? Is that why Chicongo was such a bloodbath this year, the cops just don't take risks any more?

man, that has to be fucking heavy to wear that all damn. I have AR500 plate that is heavy AF to wear. But it's nice knowing it will stop 338 if someone happens to have one. ( though it would break every bone in my torso lol )

What are the worst minorities you have to deal with? Spic or black?

I'm confronted to moroccans, turks, albanians, eastern yuop etc. I'd say the albanians and turks are ok, as they respect authority.

Moroccans are the worst, and you can add their backward believes and cultures. They show no respect and are hypocritical as fuck.