Aus/pol/ - ALP Shills Not Welcome Edition

A study has shown right wing politicans are better looking.

'A new study published in the Journal of Public Economics has found the attractiveness of political candidates correlates with political views, and that in Europe, the United States and Australia it's the conservative politicians who are better looking.'
>The general appreciation of beauty among voters means that politicians on the right, who look better on average, have an advantage in elections.

we good looking now Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36gRvIzasP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers

Reminder to ignore all pro ALP shill posts ITT. Don't take the bait lads

Right wing is the ideology of the strong and left weak beta cucks. You can easily tell this just looking at photos of leftists

what if we can't really gain weight?

You must be mentally strong then senpai, eat more and you will gain weight

*farts*
hows the 'politics thread' you piss cunts

go back or ill dob

Pretty good m8, we never see Nz/pol/ generals?

did anyone watch stan grant interview that guy on 730

Who fuckin gave you permission to post? Keep up your cheeky little attitude and I'll fuckin take away your shagging sheep, ya cunt.

right wing is also why we sell all our shit to foreign companies
don't put yourself on one side or sell yourself to one team

who's that?

>the coalition is anything other than centrist-globalists

right wing =/= support for LNP

Vote One Nation faggots! Pauline Hanson for PM!!! YEEEEEEW!

You Can't Put Chlorine on the Pauline!

mate, its an ideology not a political party

if cunts stuck true labor would still be for the working man

>mate, its an ideology not a political party
We know this, however the ideology doesn't support 'selling all our shit to foreign countries' like you suggest

right wing economics does

fuckin chinks trying to buy our houses n shit

mfw the race war begins

Can you provide evidence?

Reminder to build homes for native Australian bees to increase garden production

Lmao what? There are many variations of 'right wing'. If you think all right wing economic ideologies pander to selling our shit to foreigners you are retarded.

Look at right wing nationalism - strong emphasis on keeping jobs and manufacturing IN the country, tariffs on foreign goods to project the respective nation workers.

let me re-phrase that
the right spectrum of economics is big business capitalism which amounts to corporatism

if what you are trying to say is "an economy suited for a nationalistic goal" I don't really know if that is exclusively right or left

Who the fuck cares about economics? Keep Australia pure you cunts! Pure White!

Not everyone cares about that, so we have to bring it in the backdoor. Appeal to all the other things people care about as well.

we wont have an economy if Australia is made up of sand niggers and shit skins

you just said that we shouldn't care

Turnbull is such a shit head. Shorten won't be too much better but at least he won't send letters to random people demanding to pay Centrelink 1 million dollars.

exactly, focus on keeping Australia pure. deport the niggers. THEN worry about the economy

Going in the backdoor is how things get brown m80.

>Liberal party is why this country is shit and no one can afford a fucking thing.
>Labor party is why this country is shit and no one can do anything fun.
>Greens party is why this country is shit and no one can take third parties serious.
>You faggots on here are why this country is shit and no one can .. wait you faggots are irrelevant.

Why not do it at the same time

we're lucky you're not a pollie

sex party, faggots

Labour literally started that bullshit farce. Mass calls and texts.

aren't they profag?

Greens are shit because they hold back development.

is there a party that isn't profag

I assume so. The only difference between them and other socially progressive parties is that they're for sex workers' rights.

Stupid cunts think "men cant be alone"

Dumb cunts projecting.

Source:
youtube.com/watch?v=36gRvIzasP8

fuck u u fucking dog, this our country go home

you had your chance

i goit a letter in the mail saying i was enrolled to vote a few months back. i live in south aus. who should i vote for?

Di Natale is fucking retarded.

Fuck off cunt. I was born and raised here. Go fuck yourself. Learn to write English properly faggot.

i think everyone should vote LDP biggest freedom/meme party all round

One Nation, Bob Katter if he operates in your area.
Not Liberals, Labour or Greens

work it out for yourself and don't be swayed so easily, especially by cunts here

I like my whores cheap though

This post confirms how ignorant you are on economics. Right wing economics is not always big corporation/big business capitalism, just like not all left wing economics is communism.

why dun u learn the real languagie of australia b4 u insult me??

One Nation my friend!

Oi cunts, what percentage of the Australian population is moderately right-wing do ya think?

If an election happend tommorow, and there was this donald trump-like candidate for us. Would he win?

That's Melbourne for you.

lol this can't be real

I don't speak your mumbo jumbo failed language and I don't need to.

im gonna write my name, addres and phone number on the ballot anmd wipe my ass with it and just hand it in what r they gonna do?> ill do it quickly so they cant stop me. then they gota throw ALL the votes in the box out cos biohazard danger or watever and next year they weont invite me>?

not specifically, but it is based around consumerism and that drives demand for big businesses.
but yeah, I have a lot to learn, it is complicated and I only know so much and what I have taught/read myself

Abbott was our Trump candidate.

Any Brisbane anons noticed how there has been a notable increase in the amount of niggers around?

Big business isn't inherently bad, it's politicians getting bribed and funded by special interests.

same in the Goldy too.

Our Government is fucking trash. Both parties are full of useless cunts that don't give a shit and spend all their time building their property portfolios and chauffeuring their dogs around in Government cars rather than doing their fucking jobs. Howard wasn't the best PM but at least he fucking done his job and got some shit done.

Don't be a fucking idiot. That's what the globalists want you to do. Throw your vote away. Just vote One Nation. Do you want Australia to be Australian? Do you want your country to be overrun with niggers and shit skins? No. Of course not. Deep inside you; you know that is wrong. We are part of the same tribe my friend! Together we can be ONE people in ONE nation and that nation is AUSTRALIA! THE BEST FUCKING COUNTRY FUCKING EVER!!!!

Vote One Nation!

Listen to this user. If anything read one nations policies.

i voted full ALP ticket and will continue to do so, enjoy paying for my UNI libcucks

i'm not against big business myself, like you said the issue I have is the special interests.
I think if you are to work under a capitalist system (which I think is the fairest system we have developed) the end result will be big multi-national companies with shared stockholders.
but like I said in the other post, I don't know that much about it, I got a diploma in business but that was mostly bullshit and not something I really want to pursue

we have to let some darkies in to wash out the ginger genes

m8 we talked that mumbo jumbo to the dinosors haha

Multi national corporations are good if they provide jobs for the home country and provide revenue back to the home country. Instead of corporations trying to find the best meme countries to hide their money or get the best taxes they should come fucking here to do business.

What do you call it when you can not concentrate on anything and no activity catches your interest?

Like your mind is just moving too fast.

Can't sit still.

Is this a medical condition?

go be with the dinos then m8

Seeing them around is shit but what's worse is the recent almost exponential rate that you can see coons while out and about. Just 6 months ago i went from almost never seeing them to seeing 10+ every time i head to coles.

ONE NATION WILL PROTECT AUSTRALIAN COMPANIES!!!

ONE NATION WILL PUT AUSTRALIANS FIRST!!!

ONE NATION WILL RESTORE PRIDE AND DIGNITY TO OUR GLORIOUS NATION!!!

AUSTRALIA FOR AUSTRALIANS!!!!

>what percentage of the Australian population is moderately right-wing
I'd say more than half, but not by a lot.

There's a big difference between Australia media and the Australian people.

>Any Brisbane anons noticed how there has been a notable increase in the amount of niggers around?
Mate, the feds are shipping niggers to QLD because they are butthurt about One Nation, so they want to flood us as both punishment and to get more voters for them in our electorates.

ADHD?

I had this Dinorider toy as a kid.

My friend had the T-Rex. I was mad jelly.

I forgot the picture. It is really shitty. My parents should have done better by me.

Wasn't I worth a T-Rex?

Yes. They reside somewhere southside.

Moorooka is where the Africans and Muslims are.

Fuck going to the magic mile now.

I think how most of us and a large % of the general pop feel good about buying local is great too, which is just a sales pitch but it helps out locally.
tax is an issue I don't fully understand but I feel that tax from business should be taxed in the country where that business is being held

The nignogs will cause more voters for One Nation.

Nothing like proximity to enrichment to turn people into nationalists.

I get like that when I'm overly anxious or stressed. When I get really stresed, I switch between something like what you're experiencing and zoning out for long periods.

what i noticed today
> one nation leading more and more
> the Western australia guy who went bankrupt is center stage (he's fired as a candidate later)
> the media finds out the tiwanese candidate hates gays (fired the next day
>media finds out another said the turkish beach boy is fake (decision pending)
their are people being paid to look onto every one nation candidates facebook and social media to find anything wrong

Shard.

Apparently one nation is gaining ground in Victoria, so you might be right.

I'd rather just have no niggers at all. There's not a single reason why a nigger should be let into Australia. Not one.

there was a camera there northbound this arvo

Depending on who's in your electorate
Top-tier
>One Nation, Bob Katter,
>Liberal Democrats (for the leftist tears he causes daily)
>Side note, if you're in the right part of SA you can vote for Martin Hamilton Smith, a former SAS commander.
>Jacqui Lambie has made some pretty pol approved comments
Also acceptable
>Rise Up Australia, Family First
>Christian Democrats/Fred Nile Group, Derryn Hinch's Justice Party if they were in your electorate
Better than Lib/Lab
>Nick Xenophon. Opposed to globalism and a small party that has a rep for being responsive to voters concerns. If you email them to go alt-right enough they might actually do it.

I dunno it looks like a pretty cool dinosaur toy.
Why didn't you like it?

problem is they need to lead in the western suburbs, the city is labor and the west suburbs are labor, the eastern are libs. They need to balance it to not led labor get lots

Pauline has made an error by going all cucked.

She should take a page from the TRVMP playbook and refuse to apologise.

The fact the "homophobe" was a rat-faced chink should have protected her from being fired. She should have accused anyone who said she should be fired of racism. Turn the tables on them.

Yup, and Pauline is a stupid cunt for sacking Lin. She said nothing wrong. Gays are mentally ill.

Shadilay to you too my friend. Praise him.

I personally am a supporter of small business, I don't like big business/corporation monopoly like we see today. That being said I still am a huge advocate for the free market. After you do some more study you will learn that free market capitalism can exist without big business. Economics can be pretty dry but studying it definitely pays off if you talk to people about politics a lot.

At the end of the day 'left' and 'right' are just labels. Antifa would consider themselves left, but they are no different than 1940s fascists on the right shutting down opposing opinions.