ITS HAPPENING SCIENTISTS ADMIT PLANET 9 EXISTS AND IT COULD KNOCK US OUT OF ORBIT

express.co.uk/news/world/753174/planets-astronomers-ninth-rogue-solar-system-aliens-galaxy-space

thats not the image i uploaded the fuck?

here we go

that's okay. you'll find you original pic over at where it belongs. good luck

>germany redirecting me too another board

science is another forum of politics this can cause a china reaction in the geo polticial world we need too destroy this planet

chain*

Yeah we kinda new for couple of years now

>tfw always falls for apocalypse predictions and can't relax because of it

Horoscope jews BTFO by planet 9

What did they mean by this?

Saying that they think they will find it by a certain time tells me that they already have found it, and that the certain time is just the point when they will be willing to release the information.

It should be named planet KeK

>CNN
Does anyone still watch these fake news people? They're crazy conspiracy people.

Where else did you think Jews came from?

Henceforth Planet 9 shall be referred to as Planet Kek

Just think, all they need to do is report about this

Imagine if millions of normies in the US and EU went onto Sup Forums and subsequently found out about the Isreali Mossad agents who were arrested by the NYPD on Sept. 11, 2001 driving white trucks loaded with explosives and carrying a fake work order from a known mossad front company to do work on the fire prevention systems in the World trade center towers starting two weeks before the attacks?

If millions of goyim suddenly knew about the "kurtzberg bothers" and "magic heating & plumbing" i think geo-politics would change DRASTICALLY

so it's just been biding its time for billions of years?

shiiieeet

Why are there only seven planets on that bill...

Wait.. The elliptical one is a comet... So there are only six planets...

It takes 65,000,000 years to orbit the sun

Gravity is a trip man

we can't destroy a planet

nibiru cometh

>express

R A R E
A
R
E

it only takes on year to orbit the sun you retarded leaf

Stopped smoking weed yesterday
Dreams about niburu wouldnt stop this night :O

then why are liberal cock sucking scientists so worried about global climate change?

Checkmate, neo-nihilists

yup...makes ya think dont it?

>express
try leaving a comment about zionism, jews or Israel and all will be revealed.
comments aren't premoderated except for automatic word filters.
see how long your comment lasts or faces downvoting

Lol

>a china reaction
kek

Mae'n digwydd!

There's a lot in our solar system we don't know, yet.

It's actually pretty damn hard to find planets. You end up relying on either them passing in front of a star, reflecting light from a star (basically impossible beyond our own neighbourhood) or by inferring that they exist based on the orbits of other bodies in the system (which has been the case for this specific planet for quite a while, now).

>express.co.uk

ffs

The same """""scientists""""" that say special relativity actually exists.

Thanks, but no thanks. I'll stick to facts.

>Rogue planets have been predicted to even outnumber stars by a large fraction,

This changes everything if true

that means you constantly have planets being bumped out of their orbit and flung into space until they enter another solar system and potentially fling out another planet themselves

>Express

Rare

mb even dark lifeforms on those planets

CRASHING THIS PLANET

Multiple space objects in the past have been mathematically predicted before being sighted. The Kuiper Belt objects wobble around so much that there's definitely something big out there jerking them around.

It's not dangerous in the least. It's more than likely a third planet of the same size and composition as Uranus and Neptune, only orbiting a number of times farther away than Pluto

Or maybe someone is just playing Universe Snooker.

Blue earth in corner pocket.

checked nissan service

how is pic related?

fake story ?

Decade old Sup Forums bug
Once every long while someone else's image gets attached to your post

> Those prepes prepearing for zombies, radiation and shit.

TFW when you bought hazmat suits in case of nuclear war, and is a collision with other planet that kill us all.

>china

It's actually interesting because if we discover the thing tomorrow and whoops turns out it's dead set on a collision course for earth, it's so far away that it would still take 200 to 300 years to get here.

I wonder how that sort of knowledge would affect society?

fake news

>oh yeah we claim that this PLANET IS FLYING RIGHT AT US AND WILL KILL US ALL
>what evidence, oh yeah well we havent found it but ITS HAPPENING AND SOMEONE WILL SURELY FIND THIS KILLER PLANET

cant wait until we pass the legislation to ban assault planets and it just fucking pops out of reality

>we don't know if it's real
>buuuuut IF we do see it, it'll be next winter...uhhh...not this winter
>don't look into our ridiculous claims for attention until this time next year

Classic.

Nibiru is real, m8

we have this thread every 35.6 days

well if it's actualy on a course for fucking our shit up, it's worth a try at least.

It being dangerous is tripe

It's discovery will be very interesting for astronomy enthusiasts but no one else because at the end of the day it's still just a big cold rock very far away.

Very, very far away as in much farther than those lovely planets it takes our fastest space probes a decade to reach.

>Planet X enters the system
>Throws Earth out in to deep space

So what do you do?

pray

For what? Hopefully the grim coldness of death reaches youbefore you experience life without a sun

>Desire to know more intensifies

sense of calmness...faith

take us away planet-chan~

Source is an undergraduate at New Mexico State University.
Pee pee poo poo
Pic of Jake "I'm A Real Reporter Now" Tapper related

>professor mike brown
All we need now is another astrologist called Zimmerman to disprove him

>10 Swiss Franc (Very Large)
why does that me me chuckle?

Images get the same epoch time filename if they are uploaded (processed) at the same time, the last one overwrites the earlier one.

They still hash the image later to find duplicates, but don't bother to use the hash as a filename

>cosmic absolute, regular reality
>breath of a image/concept, syntony of civilizations
>confused descendants of rebel cells
>I fly towards the universe, I'll pass through it
>if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop
>oooh oooh

Is it you, Kek? Are you coming for us?

desu even if it were to hit us it would not be anytime soon, an object with an orbit that far away goes a full round every 10k-20k years, even if the scientists today calculate with 100% accuracy it's going to hit us next time it comes around we'd probably have at least a few thousand years to prepare

>Having performed simulations of 156 encounters between our solar system and rogue plants, Mr Vesper said there is a chance the ninth planet could come into orbit with native planets and boot one out the solder system.
>plants
>solder
Get some fucking spell checkers, ffs

What happened was the writer misspelled shit and it autocorrected to "plants" and "solder."

Spell check is to blame here.

He still misspelled it and didn't bother to correct.

Yeah, but it'd just be a typo without spell check and thus infinitely less embarrassing.

You and Philip are right, though, it's shitty journalism.

We no longer use that particular note...
>mfw planet fucking 9

This is relatively old news mate.

Switzerland why is your money weird as fuck?

Is your entire country some kind of occult conspiracy?

there are plenty of rocky and icy bodies not found or cataloged that are orbiting along with us.
eris being one example.
now a second sun or brown dwarf would be pretty cool to find

Look who's fucking talking. USD's are covered with more occult shit than just about anyone's currency.

I think it's all the math and science stuff that's freaking the burger out a little bit.

all we need is meme drive on that thing and it will fly awaaaaay

Medpack is correct. At least we have normal occult shit like pyramids and eyes and owls.

When you add math into it, it's just over the line. It's too much for a burger to bear.

>t. Janitor at illuminati HQ

>science
>form of politics

NO. Though it does often have political ramifications, often forcing Humanity to question how far we are willing to go.

With /x/ seeping into Sup Forums i really can't tell anymore where the retardism ends and the roleplaying starts

Sup Forums is better at /x/ than /x/.

How many gods has /x/ summoned? They can't even summon a succubus.

Kill all nig nogs

>Switzerland why is your money weird as fuck?
Look who's talking
>Is your entire country some kind of occult conspiracy?
It managed to stay neutral all the time and its full of banks where the elite got all their money.

What do you think?

>Pic related

It was real all along

The closest solar system is 4 light years away from earth. Rogue planets would die cold and alone forever alone until the end of time. The universe is a vast nothingness dotted with tiny outposts of matter.

ROGUE WHAT NOW

But that could fuck up Pluto which could fuck up Neptune which could fuck up Uranus which could fuck up our anus.

Holy shit...

>ITS HAPPENING SCIENTISTS ADMIT PLANET 9 EXISTS AND IT COULD KNOCK US OUT OF ORBIT

Cool.

>undergrads
>speculate, no proofs
>next winter guise im sure
>someone will see it
>solar system is 4.6 billion years old
>suddenly we all die because MUH ROGUE PLANET

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg

>rare flag
>digits
J-Jews confirmed ayylmaos?

AM I AN ALIEN?!!?

>could
>would
>should

I said it once Ill say it again

stupid dumb scientist scum

I've always wanted to fuck an alien, but I never thought I would.

I guess now all I have to do is fuck jews?

Great news. It is indeed possible that this happens. I am sure Scientists are aware of that.

Its also possible that a miniature black hole with the mass of 3-4 suns wanders through our solar system and fucks everything on its way.

And the funny thing is we would never even be able to see it. Our earth would suddenly start disintegrating. Maybe we are lucky and we can see the orbits of planets change so we have like a few months warning before we inevitably die because there is no technology that could protect us.

Also a Type 1A Supernova that is relatively close (still hundreds of lightyears away) could blow away our atmosphere and we would suffocate. Temperature would drop immediatly to 100 degrees under 0.

Nothing we can do about that and there is no warning. Its even speculated that the greatest extinction earth ever faced where only deep sea creatures survived and the rest was sterilized was caused by such an event. Much more devestating than the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs.

Those are all possible scenarios however very unlikely ones. A rogue planet (there are billions in our galaxy) can kick earth out of orbit too. Events like this are really rare.

This potential planet was there for billions of years. Why should he start kicking us out of orbit now ? Our orbits are all stable. Ofcourse there is always the possiblity something changes.

>it's been there for billions of years but now that we've discovered it, it's going to throw us out of orbit.

Some serious retardation going on here. This isn't fucking Remina