Tfw you've finally taken the centrist pill

>tfw you've finally taken the centrist pill

Fuck left-wingers who try to turn this country into a dumping ground for third worlders.

But also, fuck right-wingers who try to turn this country into a bigoted authoritarian shithole full of homophobia, militarism and hate.

I feel so alive right now, I feel like I am finally an a mentally adult person.

I grew out of stormfaggotry and commiefaggotry.

Germany is not in a perfect place right now, I'll admit, but we should not, under ANY circumstances vote for the AFD who is a right-wing bigot party. The right and left spectrums always get their votes via fearmongering, tribalism and stereotyping.

Only a rational, intelligent person sees through this.

We do not need to kick every refugee out, only the criminal ones and the ones that are not trying to get a job. The rest, who wörk and pay taxes, can stay. Nobody in Germany gives a fuck about the skin color as long as you respect the country and it's laws.

I FEEL SO GREAT

FUCK YEAH

fuck off merkel shill

b-b-but swedistan!?

that's nice and all but you're still a faggot and your nation is still fucked

sage

Nice straw man image.

Extremism on either end of the spectrum causes more issues than it solves. Moderation is the key, and this rings true with everything in life.

Fuck off shill, any centrist knows after years of a left wing party you need a right wing party to balance it all, AFD is what Germany NEEDS right now and any real centrist knows this

Kek
Have a bump for al dente pasta

You don't like having a right wing leader to keep you safe from the degenerates?

Fuck you.

Fence sitters are literally the worst.

Too weak to commit to any position, they just waffle around barely doing anything except crowing about how superior they are because they do jack shit

I may be extreme, but you're so fucking mild I can't even think of a comparison.

I'm a centrist too, just imagine what the genocide of every non-white subhuman on this planet could do for the environment.

Yeah "centrist" , or like "democrat"
aka nothing is ever done to change.
gtfo

Center in germany is about as far left as Los Angeles anyways.
Assuming this is real, after sperging about muh "centrism", he said that middle eastern muslims moving to germany is not a bad thing, and then for some reason mentioned skin color (?)
Europe seriously needs a war at home in the next decade to save them, you're fucking braindead

Forgot pic of germany's eternal father figure

>tribalism
you'll be needing some of that if you don't want deranged islam to overrun your country and humiliate your nation and culture even further

the (many) children of those well-behaved hajis who you allow to remain will be more like the ones you kicked out, except you won't be able to kick them out because they're citizens (just like all of those unassimilable turks you've got in your ghettos). also, the muslims are far younger and having far more children than you germs, so demographics are going to shift very quickly in their favour.

have a good time in goatfuckistan, hans.

if you've got extremists on one side and no extremists on the other, then that group of extremists control the overton window and therefore the future (see post-world war ii paradigm shift to the left and resulting modern decadence). so you can either pick a side and push back, or you can just dither in the middle being meek and flabby.

You said bro! Moderates are clearly the way forward, fuck those right racist xenophobes and leftists that are completely and utterly different from centrists!

No. Vote AfD to uncuck Germany

>The rest who work and pay taxes can stay.
So what that leaves us with like 5 immigrants. That's not very progressive of you user-kun

If you have extremists on one side and no counter resistance on the other, then you have a recipe for totalitarian control of moderate society, which very likely leads those moderates to radicalize themselves. The Middle East is one example of this; Hard to be peaceful moderate when extremist Sunni cocksuckers want you dead the moment you decide to step out away from mainstream Islamic thought.

Leave this place forever while you can, you'll become a better human being.

pendulums don't stop in the center though, my [n]generation cockroach friend, so I guess you're gonna end up hanging on a lamppost either way lmao :^)

Good on you German-bro. Ihope it all works out for the planet, and we all just calm the fuck down.

old AF copy pasta

STALE

You know on my daily commute like a sudden rush the type of rush one experiences when they experience a fall this copy pasta came to my mind and I thought "when will someone cook that pasta again?"

All centrism means is that you hold both liberal and conservative values while being opposed to significant shifts to one side or the other. Moderates are some of the most outspoken people against tyranny and oppression, since a pluralist value system necessitates that one strives towards political balance and mutual tolerance of opinion.

you're not fooling anyone ahkmed

you have to go back

I'm also a centrist but this user is right:

Not every "centrist" is as retarded as OP.
Some "centrists" are the way they are because their current political ideals do not fall into any mainstream category.

I myself am a liberal (in terms of international monetary policy, IE- Pure free market Capitalism) and a critical realist (someone who believes in a strong foreign policy of protection).

In terms of domestic policy, I support SOME (not all) social safety nets (mainly around medical care, if you look at SE Asia, some countries have AMAZING HCS while also maintaining R&D).
And I also support personal freedom for the individual person. And in terms of immigration, I am a strong supporter of tightening our boarders and being more strict with immigration.

I could go on and on, but generally (in terms of left wing politics) I believe we need a heightened focus on STEM fields with subsidized education for these high value fields (after all, low intelligence jobs are being outsourced, we need to adapt to survive). And in terms of right wing politics I believe we need less business regulation and red tape to tempt MNC's to set up shop here.

There's a lot to it, but being "solely right" or "solely left" means you can't think critically about the pro's & con's of either side. I want all the pro's.

>taking a viewpoint to minimize the amount of people who will challenge your views.
I fucking guarantee you have not looked into these ideologies much if you haven't slotted in on either side of the fence.

thank you my friend

I feel like I've been reborn.

YOU: International Jewry is engineering the fall of western society as they believe themselves to be the chosen people

ME, a rational thinker: If you want refugees you're a communist and if you want no refugees you're a fearmongering bigot.

Fuck you Ahmed.

Fellow Centrist checking in.

>Nobody in Germany gives a fuck about the skin color as long as you respect the country and it's laws.

This.

I don't give a fuck what color your skin is. If you respect the laws, work hard, and don't cause too much trouble, you're fine by me.

>Somebody has a different opinion to me
>Better try my hardest to get rid of them

>fuck right-wingers who try to turn this country into a bigoted authoritarian shithole full of homophobia, militarism and hate.
treat the mentally ill, protect the borders, hate is a normal human emotion. really? you feel like a sane rational person? sounds like you never came to the right of the aisle.

cept they don't see you the same way. that's the problem retard. there's hard working mexicans that want to retake american clay in soome weird ass squatting plan. there's hard working black people that say fuck all white people. NOT EVERYONE THINKS IN EQUAL WAYS TO HOW YOU DO. white liberals can't wrap their head around the tribalism of all other racial groups because it's been beaten out of them but other groups do not think like you.

>being on the political spectrum at all

Centrist is a good position to have because only lazy people want to simplify the world.

that is also true afd is what germany needs to become a balanced country for now.

>a bigoted authoritarian shithole full of homophobia, militarism and hate

But that sounds all fine.

>don't cause too much trouble

or how about no trouble at all you fucking cuck

Superior Austria, you just solved the puzzle.

Blacks/Mexicans/Whites that don't respect America and the people who live here are causing trouble. The ones that scream "fuck {insert race here}" and destroy the livelihoods of others can fuck off.

great arm chair philosophy faggot. can you give us your credentials and tell us why we should listen to you, and what proof you have of your lazy platitudes also