So maybe some of you Panjeets can explain this shit...

So maybe some of you Panjeets can explain this shit, and maybe others can too but why do most Indians look weird while Bollywood personalities do not?

Caste system.
High status indians have the most aryian genes and make a comfortable living in india too.
Low caste are brown mongrels and flee the country to escape their caste system.

Descendants of the Greeks

Makes sense. What is the caste rankings?

I assume because Bollywood actors/actresses all have inherited ancient aryan genes, while most poo in loos are disguting dravidians which have nothing to do with ancient aryans. Bollywood actors/actresses aren't even the 1%, they're the 0.01% in that disgusting shithole country.

I too would like to know this and if you can how the system works.
>are you born and stay forever or can you move?
>different laws for each caste?

High caste ranking of white "aryan" indians, lowering to dark "dravidians".racial ground.

and then there is/was also the social ground with priests, warriors, farmers, merchants, proletariate,....

a big correlation exists between those two rankings

Kshatriya is the caste with indians that could pass as italians.

>why does a movie industry only pick the best looking people

Doesnt seem to work for germany.
Really makes you think, huh?

Pure Caste Kumai Brahman checking in
I can't speak for most of India since the caste system is a literal joke
But it can be easily stated that Northern Indian states/Kashmir/Pakistan are on average lighter skinned
Many "Brahmins" and "Kshatriyas" are dark due to mixing

sort of like how most Hollywood actors look Jewish but most Americans do not

jesus from the thumbnail i thought that was a morphed pic

Why is the caste system a joke?

Are North Indians more "attractive" by western standards? For example, is the pic I posted as OP a North Indian? What about this dude

Define most

India stopped following the caste system after Britain colonized
Also, with the amount of immigration between states in India, anyone who tries hard enough can become a Brahmin after 5 or more generations

Fair enough. Keep in mind that while a lot of you come here on Visas and go to our schools, I definitely know next to nothing about your country's population.

For example, dude in this pic isn't even "weird" looking but it's like "oh that Indian dude" whereas Indians who are similar to the pic I posted as OP would be called "handsome dude" or whatever by a lot of women. Believe me.

like every non-white country, their massive insecurities pretty much force them to have some sort of wannabe-white mongrels on TV

because who the fuck would want to look at an actual indian

The more they have to poop in the street the darker they go from the fumes given off on the designated shutting streets. It soaks in their skin.

Yes. The only place you will find lighter skinned Indian or related people is from Northern Indian states and the nearby areas.

Dalits (outcastes) - Street sweepers, latrine cleaners

It's the same reason Mexican immigrants look like toilet cleaners while Mexican movie stars look 90% white.

Good genes lead to success
Good looks lead to success

Every single country and race on Earth has their best genetic material at the top, and the worst at the bottom.

Brahmins - priests and teachers

Yes. As you go south, people tend to get darker and uglier. Kashmiris and some North Eastern groups are probably the best looking groups of people here.

That guy is Akshay Kumar and yes he is from Delhi in the north. One of the few based actors left in our country. Recently has acted in tons of nationalist and patriotic movies that made one of the biggest stars here.

Also, India is extremely diverse when it comes to appearance and complexion. There are people who are white as fuck and there afe people worse than nigger tier in terms of complextion.

Bollywood personalities either had white + Indian parents or just rare anomalies in their gene code.

Why is it that Pakistani men never become big in Bollywood?

Because dead pakis are best pakis

>Wanting to destroy this

>But it's all okay because you get to marry this

>are you born and stay forever
Yep. Your family name pegs you into a caste. Even if you changed your name, your skin color would give you away.

>different laws for each caste?
There used to be, but no longer. Low castes are still treated like shit, though.

You're confusing some parts of caste and ethncity together
Dalits can be considered anyone who is non-Hindu
Also, certain ethnic groups have an independent caste system that is based in their versions of Hinduism
Pic related

Kek
>fumigation

>tfw outcasts in India too dumb to form together for organized crime like the outcasts in Japan

Progeny of Persian/Turko-Mongol conquerors. Thus why like 90% of Bollywood stars are named 'Khan'.

>90 percent

Kek. The guy in OP is literally better than all the khans put together. So is guy in

Why would it be smart to purposefully become niggers?

Indians as a whole are purely europid and the high caste ones are just extremely robust north-indides , which is aurignacoid alike to nordid/atlantid/atlantomediterranid/north-iranid

they are basically the nordid race of South Asia i.e. the most greedily selected and most "expensively" bred type

pic related

pic related extremely progressive north-indide (kashmiri brahmin)

no, the greeks had similar racial elements to the indians simply because the environment they live in is similar , but indians bred much more greedily

so while greeks are mainly (gracile) mediterranid, in India you have extremely robust variants literally bred only for social dominance

pic related north indide from south India (brahmin)

dravidians themselves were also purely europid especially the ruling class of them, the only non europid people, the tribals, that were on India got BTFO by pretty much every immigration and invasion that occurred

while mixing happened it is almost entirely mixing between the indoeuropean wave (the indo-aryans) and the dravidians which were there before them , so europids mixing with europids

pic related north-indide + indobrachid + indomelanid

no , the indides as a whole are purely aurignacoid and by all definition europids, they just arent europEAN europids

most bollywood actors are just north-indides or north-indides with cromagnid admixture , they are the types that were selected to dominate their respective region by "looking better" and "looking like bosses"

it has nothing to do with mixing with "whites" , since they are craniomorphologically whites themselves in the first place

the analogue race for north-indides are the nordides ,in the case with them they are just on par racially with nordids and metrically there is no difference (they differ only in the soft parts like lips and nose)

pic related a north-indide wedding couple (woman with indobrachid influences)

can you fuck off and post your insecurities somewhere else, you smelly fucking streetshitter?

you're going far enough, to make the point that "hurr we were all monkeys at this point in time"

who the fuck even let you into switzerland

streetshitters are not white, they are not european, they are SUBhuman

Essentially what this nigger said
The (((Aryan))) Invasion theory does not accurately depict anything related to Indian ethnics

> Low caste are brown mongrels and flee the country to escape their caste system.

gave me an honest lol

Dravidians are not of "Europid" stock no matter how much you feel they should be.

CRAPTCHA IN CAPTCHA

>Being this insecure
Are you alright, Cletus?
Is basic DNA sampling too much for you to handle?

Based 'Jeet

>having a minority of DNA stemming from Europids makes you a Europid.
You probably think Mexicans are white too.

Organized crime, not random crime.

Lift themselves out of their stage in life, make money, get community.

Also the Yakuza were(are?) relatively civil, as far as criminals go.

>Being this retarded
Hey, Cletus, there's a thing called "ethnic groups" I'm not sure if you've heard about them yet.
Basically, a country like Mexico with many different "ethnic groups" doesn't have a single race that describes it
There are Mestizo people, Negroids, and even European whites who never mixed!
Gee, golly, I wonder how much fun your GED program is coming along!

That faggot looks weirder than a darkie to me. He obviously isn't white either.

its a movie industry user
ofcourse the good looking and attractive ones will be picked

Jesus Christ you're a fucking retard.

Not an argument.

If you took more than 10 seconds to look at the context of my statement you could've easily surmised that I was speaking about Mestizos but since you're a quick-triggered autist you blew your load prematurely.

That is why you're a retard.

If you took more than 10 seconds to look at the context of my statement you could've easily surmised that I was a different poster.

That's why you're retarded.

>So maybe some of you Panjeets can explain this shit.

Kek no

Akshay Kumar is based.

Holiday, Baby, Special 26, Airlift were awesome. My favourite actor.

Pure Kino.