rappler.com/nation/158148-shinzo-abe-visit-davao-japanese-descendants
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the black people of asia

we need to be killed already
>tfw only catholic country surrounded by muzzies
>Tfw everyone is just so apathetic
kill us please

Kiwi here, I'm glad you're catholic. We don't need more muzzies

You guys have some nut running your country and people are being killed on the streets because of drugs suspicions. Also you people never pay bills when you go out with people in western culture and your men never have adult haircuts

Assalamu alaikum

That's India. Flips are the Puerto Ricans of Asia.

>your men never have adult haircuts

This

The asians that have the most asian pride for no real reason other then being asian.

Hard working people. Good people. Racist, family oriented, chicken adobo.

Love my wife. Hate her family.

The Strongest Race In The World

I like 'em.

>Thoughts on Filipinos?

For along time I thought they were Roman Catholic.

Sure marcos and shoes.

Sent money for charities.

Then they started the death squads stuff and boasting about it online.

I'm done. They are like the calcutta slum of India crossed with the stupidity of best korea, crossed with the cruelty of china.

True, we're racist as fuck. But most dumbfucks here are very butt hurt when someone just 'slightly' hinted an insult to our race. Nuke us please.

They are a strong race, that's for sure

You guys love to focus on English and praise it really well. Unfortunately most of you don't get past the accent until 2nd Generation immigrants.

Bisaya is shit. Tagalog is shit. You guys abandoned your own characters and use english.

Sucks being the only white guy in a fucking room of Filipinos during a death in the family and the place is a giant buffet with 9 Days of Novena coming shortly after.

>people are being killed on the streets because of drugs suspicions
funny thing is that most of the people getting killed are the idiots who boast about doing drugs

and honestly good riddance since we fucking hate them for existing and thank all that is holy that they are being purged.

A barangay without a druggie is a great one.

they need to gtfo my country

ever single one of their women is disgusting

i never seen a flip female with boobs larger than A

>absolutemente repugnante.png

Hard working and humble people. They are also disgusting.

They're NOT the most powerful race.

>9 Days of Novena coming shortly after
i believe only the oldfags do this now.
the new generation are becoming 'westernized' now

most powerful race in existence

Rizal was great, most of them are subhumans though.
youtube.com/watch?v=gO_KxGlY62g

Filipinos are pretty lit mate

Pretty fucking gross people desu. They CAN be nice but i'm just somewhat disgusted by them. That being said, sometimes if i'm really feeling it, i watch those Asian street meat videos where they'll fuck a random filipina in the ass for like $5, because it's pretty hot to have that much power over disgusting people. But then i'll feel bad later lol.

Near the end of his life Rizal wanted to start a colony in Brunei. He gave up on Filipinos. I agree with him.

Asian street meat is fucking top rate.

>Asian street """"meat""""
>top rate

rare

Lol what a load of bullshit, he never got to live near the end of his life... he got executed by Spain for making poems and songs about the slavery of Filipinos. Know your own history tangina bobo

Best Asians. Other than Japanese, Filipinos have always been good to me at work and school.
They have a good sense of humor and also are pretty good dancers.
Cute grills too.

>You guys love to focus on English and praise it really well
Call center turds and dipshits middle-class wanna-be that work in that environment are will treat you like a roach for not being to speak fluently on burger-accent English, However normie turds will indiscriminately reply to you with a condescending remarks like "edi wow" or "wow english XDDDDDD" and will try mimicking burger accent.

ALSO BY THE WAY

DEAR AUSSIES
STOP BLEACHING THE FAIR SKINNED CONSERVATIVE GIRLS IN REGION X DAMN IT WHY ARE YOU FINDING YOURSELVES THERE DESPITE THE REBEL SCARES DAMN IT

YOU TOO GERMANS

FUCK YOU

Before/during his incarceration he formulated that plan. He was tired of all the infighting between the revolutionaries and shit especially Aguinaldos faction.

>citation needed

Bros on MMOs.

What do you mean? bleach the girls arseholes?

UP prof that may or may not hate Rizal. That's the source.

If the university of the Phillipines lecturer say sucking on horse cock will give you a massive dong will you do it?

I have yet to meet a Filipino women that can't sing.

Heh. Beat my Prof who theorized that Rizal is gay for playing/making female dolls.

Need to get nuked once. Ill follow the light, my waifu awaits me

And I thought whites were supposed to be civilized

Most P O W E R F U L

Not necessarily making poems per se but more of a coercion with a luzon rebel group.

misread that as fit

they have a good 30 points lower IQ than the rest of asia. needless to say they breed like roaches and dont seem to be slowing down even though theres no space to even move in this shithole. this is a good place to be if u like having sex with below average looking monkey girls. the best ones are saving themselves for men with money or slready succumbed to their poor decision making at are single mothers atv18

I don't even know what goes on there. The phillos I've met were alright, funny as well.

>works at krustycrab
>freelance model

Best of all the shitskins. Better than India at least.

Oy! you gotta a problem?? eh

You forgot that most of them single parents are still living in their parents and can't raise a kid so they have their parents to do it.

Goddamn I hate having to show my flip flag.

Their kids are racists.

rappler.com/nation/158148-shinzo-abe-visit-davao-japanese-descendants
>As a kid growing up in Davao City, Juseven Austero was bullied at school because of the Japanese blood that flows in his veins.
>He was told by his grade school classmates, "You have to go back." His friends would be afraid to side with him because of the stigma it would cause.

stop living in luzon

>rappler
F A K E N E W S

My ancestors are from the Luzon rebel group, they control the police force and military in Tarlac, Pampanga even unto this day. I've never heard a mention of Rizal being a rebel collaborator. His works may have inspired them yes because he gave a voice to their thoughts. My father was Benigno Aquino Sr's first cousin. My godfather main patriarch owner of San Miguel beer corporation.

Niggers of Asia

Future Chinese people

dont even try to tell me that filipinos are any less tiresome to deal with in cebu or davao. or a philipine province..forget about it. a slower life brings on many other problems. for example i walk at least 4x as fast as the average person here and im not even trying. do these dumbfucks have any concept of their surroundings or do they get in my way on purpose?

Rightful Czech clay.

So does the Philippines actually have a future, or are you really just wasting for China to eventually gobble you up?

And why has the southern kebab not been removed yet?

stop minding people's business.

Waiting for China**

economy forecast says we are going to be next japan in 20 years

but I doubt it since we are too dumb.

Theee where no Aussies in AC back in the day, just Americans servicemen from Clark airbase, Aussie kangaroos take over when mt minatubo blew up literally on the burger army's faces and they all fuck off back to America. We have a business here in Australia and have a house in QC and Antipolo which is in Rizal

it becomes my business when they serve no purpose other than obstacles

We've been fighting the kebabs for 60+ yrs now

Yeah, I had to sit through this shit with my wife not too long ago.

I think it might die with my generation.

Most powerful race in the world.

I've been fucking a Filipino girl with size D tits and a huge ass for a few months.

She's a complete bitch, but so so so so fucking hot

stop being passive, be assertive and tell them to move away , or just stop caring.

Easiest women to fuck. Don't even need to spend anything, they'll flock to you, fall in love if you're a Westerner. My dick nearly fell off after a week of fucking several women at Makati City. I even gave a couple of them to my local tour guide.

Most powerful race in the world I've been told

Either we cleanse all of the dumbfucks on the government sector(which is unlikely) and eliminate mismanagement, do proper residential/commercial zoning, rebuild transportation infrastructure OR all flips here suddenly got hypnotized into a disciplined,law-abiding citizen.

What a whiny bitch.

I've even had a couple of 2nd generation Filipina girlfriends here in Australia. But their parents' annoying accents drove me insane.

Gas them all!

thoughts about the federalism fiasco's?

Or is it gonna fuck over more?

It's going to make other regions rich and expel southern niggers off of Manila. It's a win win for everyone.

Certainly but I am afraid that we might give gibs to them for donation

Probably gonna fuck over more if Du doesn't do a reset on every on every government sector from the Governor to your local Kagawad. I've been living in Rizal for a decade now and the Mayor here doesn't do shit other than cockfight and being the governor's sock-puppet.

i heard duts has been talking shit to the other mayors again

Rizal nigger reporting in. Living in the richest municipality in the country. Where you at? Probably shit like Rodriguez, San Mateo, Angono, or Antipolo?

We are lucky to have Nieto here. He's basically a Duterte protege. When was the last time you guys had a mayor/councilor who didn't plaster his ugly mug everywhere? I feel sorry for the rest of Rizal. Almost. KEK

Mate do you even have PLDT Fibr there yet?

this picture bothers me a lot.

If the news is real, he called all of the mayors to Manila. Hopefully to shoot them in the balls one by one except our based benevolent mayor.

estimates for the following?
addicts >90% removed:
muslims removed/ tamed:
non-shit tier country/ regional power:
superpower:

Came for this

filipinos make thai people seem almost white and living in thailand like america in conparison. and the women have gotten bitchier here too. why even bother

Mate, don't even remind me. Not all areas in my city. In fact, they have Fibr in the shittiest part of the town. Mad as fuck.

Yes, Rodriguez. I also like to call it Quarry Town ever since an unknown fucktard named Elyong got elected. Brief past history in here; the past mayor Cuerpo got ousted by the Ynarez along with its puppets. People here are so dumbfuck that they'll elect a '''''poor-born''''' fatfuck rather than an educated engineer, not to mention INC got that puppet mayor's back during the election.

I heard he told them the usual charades and since it was Andanar who reported (no info since close door and top secret and shet) the info, I bet they got the usual putang inas and threatened

If it's one time only then it's for the best. Tired of seeing so much people here in my town who aren't homegrown. The town is designed for 100,000 people or less. 200,000 is pushing it. Currently at more than 300,000.

No amount of road widening projects can solve the problem if people from the north and south keep migrating and fucking like rabbits over here. >:^(

The worst. Arrogant people with nothing to show for it but poverty.

Slave nation. Their leader swapped their slave master from America to China. Fucking dumb brown manet subhumans

why they stealin muh fuckin flag n sheit
plus my uncle married one of those Flip apes but i have none of her shitty blood thank fuck

>Ynares

The devil family whose claim to fame are the countless basketball courts and Y-shaped waiting sheds with their names blaring on it. LMAO

Antipolo deserves Ynares. Do people know electing "poor-born" only makes them rich in the long run? Damn here I thought Rizal is evolving right before our eyes.

Anyway, good luck with your dinuguan-hating mayor. Rodriguez needs a break.

i bet duts is gonna get shit all over by the christians since he is planning that force contraceptive shit and limit the amount of children you can have.

I went to school with a flip girl. She was hot, too bad i'm an autist