White nationalists are just right-wing SJW's

>white nationalists are just right-wing SJW's

I hear this argument from the moderate liberals all the time. How to effectively counter it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/11/30/sjws-on-the-right-a-lesson-on-war/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call them cucks.

>We never harass or Dox them for having different opinions

>We still listen to their opinions even when we disagree with it

Pick all

"Why are they like them?"

remind them that moderates are just spineless drones

>We both have opinions, basically same thing
I also tell them that they have blood in their hands

Ask them if fighting for your race, your country etc. is just as bad as fighting against it.

White nationalism was the norm 2 centuries ago

tru thats what i was gonna say

Whose from the ctrl-left?

Sup Forums is literally packed with doxing threads. Were you not here the entirety of last year where Sup Forums doxed basically every reporter who published anything bad about Trump?

By telling them to go somewhere else and calling them a shill?

not true
Also not really true, but to the extent that is true, it's true of both sides to be honest

that is the argument I have used, that in my opinion, what the mainstream does is much more extremist and radical than what has always been the norm for the most people of the west

Why refute it? Point out that race is a defining factor in politics, and it's not changing anymore. There's a new paradigm, politics changed

You can't really refute it, they're correct.

It is the thing we stand for or is it just because we stand at all?
"Moderate" means coward.
Call them a cuck, then ask for evidence. Show them you mean srs business

point out that they are in fact ANTI-sjw's, because social justice is just a dirty word(s) for wealth redistribution, which is effectively commie bullshit.

5am here and burger nao wants stuffed crust pizzy

Tell them you agree but remind them that it was the SJWs fault for the situation degrading like this.

For far too long conservatives were too limp-dicked to fight back, but Trump has really inspired fighting fire with fire. Being rationale and benevolent just doesn't cut it anymore.

SJWs created the game. The alt-right just got better at playing it.

interesting thought, kek, I might use this "yeah, what of it" argument from now on, thanks

this

SJWs are just fashionable right now, so the alt right started playing the same game but for real. Sup Forums is actually pure evil. Or rather pure entropy. Whichever has the least human empathy.

there is NOTHING SJW about nationalism. nothing.

you either believe in you're culture historically as a people or you don't, it's that simple.

if you don't, you're just a weak faggot or an immigrant

It's not too different from "Nazis are the same as communist!", normies will drag you down to their level of discussion, based on feelings and social views.

If you want to talk to them, you must push them from "have you ever heard about the horseshoe theory?" to discussing actual views.

yeah, but I can't really refute it when the moderates use this "MUH HORSESHOE THEORY" argument, which puts me on defensive every single time

the best I can come up is that there is nothing wrong with being passionate about politics, as long as you don't condone violence and want a better world

>SJWs are fashionable right now.

Eh you'd be correct 4 to 5 years ago when they were arguably at their strongest.

In all actuality its the alt right thats the new punkrock. Just look at PewDiePie right now, its comical to be an ironic Hitler lover and in his latest video he paid a couple of Paki kids to make a video holding a sign saying "death to all jews".

Being a white nationalist is punk as fuck right now.

m-may I share a pepe I drew a month ago?

>people who believe something are just like other people who believe something else

You know except in the ways they are different.

As in the things they believe, which are more important than the fact that they believe them.

This is just a pathetic meta argument used to put anyone who believes anything on the defensive.

>argument
>liberal

pic one

You're safe. The thing about Pepe is that he's subjective in that if SJWs see Pepe as a racist symbol it reveals they themselves hold racist beliefs.

Pepe is like a mirror that reflects your darkest desires back at you. SJWs literally want Rightwing death squads killing minorities in the streets because it would mean they were right all along.

It's like people looking for signs that god exists in clouds.

>point out that they are in fact ANTI-sjw's, because social justice is just a dirty word(s) for wealth redistribution, which is effectively commie bullshit.
White nationalism is also wealth distribution.
>quick, give white people free stuff or we'll go extinct! it's anuddah white genocide!

this is well put

I mean, it's just a fucking frog image. It doesn't kill, it doesn't harm anyone. It's a joke. Now, I find some jokes bad in taste or whatever, but I don't go about banning them, I just close the window or click "next".

It perplexes me how SJW's can get away with "fuck white people, let's do a white genocide", but Millenial Woes is gonna face jail time for putting out very rational and elaborate politics-related videos, even having a separate video just to emphasize that he does not condone violence and discourages anyone from chimping out on the lefties

The "to find out who rules you, find out who you are not allowed to criticise" always works like a charm. Criticise the left, endorse politics that oppose theirs, and you are a literal nazi.

Don't argue it, if you hear about horseshoe theory, it's a confirmation that they don't give a shit about politics, and only care about signalling their "intelligence" and "off-the-box politics".

Go straight to bedating and insulting them for believing horseshoe theory. Say that they believe politics is controlled by a magical meta-political rule, and that they believe their favorite paradigm controls it.

Mosy important part is to insult all the way, this is about rhetoric and breaking their idea that pretending to be superior to the conflict will make them be seen as smart.

They'll most likely get mad, lash out and leave. If you hear an actual argument, answer it, but if they demand an argument from, don't do it. Do something like an appeal to authority, like saying "Why do you think no real political theoriest, like Zizek and Chomsky, ever talks about Horseshoe Theory? It's because it's something just people on Facebook and Reddit believe".

Some people aren't interested in arguments and views, it's all about status for them. You beat them on their field, using dirty tactics.

Does that means that anti-white nationalists are pro-nigger?
That's how this sounds.

therightstuffbiz/2016/11/30/sjws-on-the-right-a-lesson-on-war/

some good stuff, m8, especially about how moderates are more about signalling a virtue than actually wanting a world to change for better

I personally believe that half-measures are OK, but we have to go for full measures in this current year if we really want white ethnostates to start appearing, since half measures are already written off by lefties as fascism already, so why the fuck not we actually go for a step that is more extreme, and admit "fuck yes we are racist, but we are not literally hitler, so fuck off"

To summarize, doing what Milo or Sharpio endorses is OK and better than the status quo, but the stuff Spencer endorses is the only one that actually is a step towards white ethnostate, and not just a weak rhetorics about how you really can't stand the SJW's

thx for the article, bookmarked it

ben shapiro is a right wing sjw, and he's a jew

We don't riot in the streets over hurt feelings.

I didn't see any right wing blocking people from Bernie or Hillary rallies.

I never seen right wing ask for trigger warnings before they hear certain words

But they are. Not only that definition of who are 'white people' and who are not has changed so much in U.S. they also think that it's genocide if a white women doesn't date them and goes for a non-white guy. So, they don't know what's white and what's not and they think voluntary miscegenation is genocide. They downplayed the word genocide.

The thing about centrist is that no one considers you a moderate besides yourself. Someone's centrist is a leftist to other people. If someone describes themselves as centrist, instead of presenting their moderate position in an argument, chances are they care less about their actual ideology than about seeming level-headed and the most sensible person.

And they're definitely the kind if they use tactics such as horseshoe theory to put themselves on top of everyone. You attack their smug superiority and force their views out of them.

you've never interacted with the aut right.

a lot of them are former leftists and still behave like leftists.

Ben sharpie in pooper needs to take a fucking dirt nap

>What we "SJWs of the Right" are doing, is simply matching (perhaps out-performing) the enemy in their designated fields of attack.

Is that Trump eating p...pizza? Is he in on this all?

Le_donald

Empower groups that are even further to the right.

>chances are they care less about their actual ideology than about seeming level-headed and the most sensible person.
again, some relevant stuff here I can use, thx mate

>>We never harass or Dox them for having different opinions
>wants the big governemnt to harass and use their dox information to curb the dissemination of opinions and free will

top kek

>>I hear this argument from the moderate liberals all the time. How to effectively counter it, Sup Forums?

Here you go:

therightstuff.biz/2016/11/30/sjws-on-the-right-a-lesson-on-war/

There is absolutely no way to argue against it. They're the same exact person, the aut right just subscribe to the views that make them feel better about themselves. Same as SJWs.

Show him videos of "liberals" attacking people in the street for the colour of their skin or their political beliefs.

There are no liberals. There is a loose collection of anti social retards (either very rich or very poor) that support the status quo and "liberal" is the banner the cooperate under. If they ever shared a physical border they would immediately begin killing each other.

Whats the point, you won't change convictions and neither will they
what does it matter what some weakass libturd thinks anyway, their suicidal ideology will get them to the trashbin of history sooner or later

Not too many of those moderate liberals left, if they aren't disgusted by the behavior of the SJW's and marxist left, then they most likely are not moderate.

I still don't understand why Mr. Trump would eat pizza like that. Something to do with 4d chess?

>How to effectively counter it, Sup Forums?
You can't. You guys are basically a mirror image of them. You're social injustice warriors