The leaks never came from pol

Russian shills trying to spread disinformation BTFO!

Nice try comrades

>Ukraine war kicks off
>Suddenly a lot of non Russian flags start sprouting
>Ukraine, no such thing!
>Rightful clay
>Butthurt Baltics

Like pol ever gave a shit about Eastern Europe before Ukraine....Sup Forums loves to shit on Eastern Europe but Belarus and the Pro-Russian rebels seem to never get shit on, i wonder why

>Trying to fake spin this as a Sup Forums troll

For shame

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-38591382
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was reported as coming from an ex MI6 agent.

Yes but on the day there was thread after thread with pissweak screen shots and poltards saying they passed it onto Rick and nothing to do with MI6 at all

You seem to forget the conservative orthodox culture of open racism that is very resilient to immigrants plus no welfare state to keep them alive, that's why pol likes those states

r - rightful clay!

Thats the Baltics, Poland, Hungry, the Balkens yet they don't get shilled for, only against

Also yes, russia and the US have their propaganda machines, this is already known and established, if everyone on pol who is under 25 years old would openly agree with that is another thing

one problem with this theory m8
john mccain passed it off to the FBI
now where did he get that from? likely mcmuffin or ricky

I read the WSJ on this. This guy steele just claims he wrote the report for political enemies of trump. There is no actual evidence that he wrote it. More fake news to push a narrative.

Also you seem to forget one important thing, Russia and the USA always follow their own intrest and no the others, if they cooperate on certain things that's just due to political climate and if the climate is too turbulent they do it under the table

A blackmailed president of America seems like it would be in their interests.

bbc.com/news/uk-38591382

I shill for the Baltic states
Eesti Finnish union when

dimitrescu you are right, orthodox love

We like Russia, not the communist LARPers in Donbass

>Russian shills trying to spread disinformation BTFO!
>Nice try comrades
>Ukraine war kicks off
>Suddenly a lot of non Russian flags start sprouting
>Ukraine, no such thing!
>Rightful clay
>Butthurt Baltics

Trump said it himself, he is not friends with Putin, if they can cooperate great, if not, I'll wait for the nuclear firestorm to take me

>Like pol ever gave a shit about Eastern Europe before Ukraine

HEY WATCH IT BUDDY

Yes Gopnik, you were saying?

You also have to remember Trump actually has balls compared to Obama, he won't hesitate to put Russia back in its place if it fucks with Trumps assets

My parents are Estonian and Latvian, i used to shit post here all the time but right around the time of Ukraine, a lot of people suddenly developed negative opinions about the Baltics, Poland and Ukraine.

It was noticable

Okay. Every time an Australian says anything about any other country now, lets just point out that they are actually a hacker from some other country with a political agenda.

Literal Lugenpresse.
It's all completely unsubstantiated.
Even Buzzfeed said it was probably bullshit.
Every media organisation said they never published it because it was bullshit.
But now they are implying that there is some legitimacy to it.
Unbelievable.

Someone explain to me how pissagate being real would matter at all after all the shit Trump has already shrugged off that was supposed to end his campaign. He literally already won. If he did some creepy fetish shit, you can't impeach him for it. They were only able to TRY to impeach Clinton because he used his office of the President.

Almost lunch time Andrej

>story showed to actually have come from Sup Forums
>Evan's MI6 buddy decides to become a patsy by letting his name go mainstream to combat the Sup Forums narrative to give the story more legitimacy
>doesn't prove the faggot didn't actually get the story from Sup Forums, just that a Britcuck suit thought it was legit

This means nothing you kangaroo corpse.

Well he would be free of Russian blackmail if he came clean about it all, denying the Russians any influence over him

But it was also mean the end of his marriage quite likely and his assets would be chewed up in the divorce, he is self serving enough to want to avoid that shit

Already passed, Oliver.

There was no evidence at all to suggest it came from pol, even on the day of the leaks nothing could be given

>Many poltards complained about the lack of an archived post and thread
>The one offered up had nothing to do with pissgate just a vague reference to an orgy being filmed

>Christopher Steele
>Christopher Stoole
>Christopher Poole

You must be in Western Russia, are you dare i say it, an ethnic?

Mokba is only an hour ahead of me Alexi

Uhh Eastern Russia, please forgive, i have no potato

>an ethnic?

Neither is there evidence to suggest it's real.

Just because some british faggot is making a fuss saying "IT'S REAL GUISE I'M IN HIDING BECAUSE OF IT" isn't actually proof - it's a desperate attempt to give the bullshit story more legitimacy.

This entire thing is made out of baseless hype and I hope you get crushed under a torrent of rocksalt.

Ching chong bong bong, da?

You there, Burgerman, may you live forever.

fuck off baltic shill. Baltics are the scum of europe

>i dont like your opinion so that makes you russian bot

> i dont like your opinion so that makes you russian troll

Sup Forums in 2012
>Russians are not white and Putin is a jew

Sup Forums in 2016
>Putin is a the savior of the white race

Sup Forums is kompromat.

Please Germany, you are worse than Sweden. Your words have no power here

I like that you were upset enough to try twice

The way this Russian prank works is, first they get the bag on the porch of the White House, then they light the bag on fire.

There is absolutely zero proof that Christopher Steele is even a real person, media gets to do whatever they want and all the lil Zogbies just flouride stare and shout their latest buzzwords. Can the majority of people even be considered human anymore if they lack all agency and consciousness???

We are going to see a response to the out of control intelligence mafia.
And right up to the point that we do, we are going to hear incoherent babbling about moose and squirrel.