>Trump Playlist FUCK BOTS
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CONFIRMATION HEARING SCHEDULE 1/12/17
>10:00 AM EST
Ben Carson for HUD
Wilbur Ross for SoC
T-Rex for SoS
Mike Pompeo for Director of CIA
>(Stream links will be updated when available)

APPEARANCES
>Trump Press Conference 1/11/17
youtu.be/UV27p_IGSAU
>Trump impromptu presser NYE @Mar-A-Lago 12/31/16
youtu.be/qaIMMMaWZwU
>Trump w/Don King @ Mar-A-Lago 12/28/16
youtu.be/OEMIxS44Xxk
>Trump @ Mar-A-Lago 12/21/16
youtu.be/xPM4HGn1fl4
>Trump Final 2016 Rally in Mobile AL 12/17/16
youtu.be/Riph4NCx_U0

FUN STUFF
>Kellyanne Conway Destroys Anderson Cooper 1/11/17
youtu.be/HTNVz7QtRpg
>Kanye hangs with Trump 12/13/16
youtu.be/1dTQSON9dSk
>It's the most wonderful time in 8 years
youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM
>Just The Two Of Us
youtu.be/8kuqOWLg3Tc
>Election 2016
youtu.be/VDHUAGdhVOE

INSPIRATION
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguation of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>In the Hall of the Trumpen President
youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/01/10/former-refugee-ahmed-hussen-takes-over-immigration-ministry.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38591382
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no shills allowed

niggers

friendly reminder that once Trump is in charge of the NSA he'll be able to watch everyone in America while they pee

Trump Tower is literally aushwitz

Selamat pagi!

>how do you want your engine bay senpai?

I pee sitting down.

Good.

Now that it's out there, Russia can't blackmail me and make me their puppet.

Okay lads, it's time I went to sleep
Ffs it's 5am and I'm up at 9
I'll leave you all with jealousy and spite as you witness the greatest state in dixie rub it's glorious weather in your faces

At least the spark plugs are accessible

OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE TIME

TIME TO GET IN PUBLIX LINE

FOR MY SPECIAL SANDWICH TREAT

MADE WITH THE FINEST BOAR’S HEAD MEAT

GOOD BOYS DESERVE NOTHING LESS

THAN FRESH SUBSIES FROM PUBLIX

NORMIES, SADLY, DO NOT GET

QUALITY SUBS, ONLY REGRET

THEY HAVE TO BUY NORMAL MEAT

DRY AND YUCKY, AND NOT CHEAP!

Good night, stay safe

#
I made my own post about how taking a celebrities opinion about politics is laughable and how people from outside the US feel the need to ridicule and mock our political system and politicians when thet get their info from Facebook and liberal one sided media. That is it and her friend texts her talking about I don't have to get offended because she stated her opinion and I don't have to reply to everything she says about him because everyone does it and will for 4 years.

Well my wife told me that since I am with her I shouldn't post stuff like that because it affects her since she is with me and she doesn't want people to think she is stupid. So I got mad and just deleted her friend and told her if everyone else can have their opinion I can aswell. She started crying and told me to add her friend again because it will make me look stupid and her aswell for being with me.

Did I goof pol?

>using kikebook in the current year

Rubio won't vote against him.

sleep well florida user!

pls send warmth up north pls thx

>Drumpf will get to see all my shitposts and ironic suggestions of genocide

it looks like diesel

Literally who?

We'll see. It's ridiculous this is even a question.

That interpretation is irrelevant as fuck.

He's a legit GOP (perhaps the RNC itself?) lawyer.

no user he already knows

hes always known

that you weren't being ironic

Your wife told you that she thinks you're stupid. I'd divorce her ass in an instant.

>there are newfags ITT that have unironically watched Code Geass

Trump better realize how much we've sacrificed for the cause

>inb4 it is better to die for the Emperor than live for yourself

Proof?

>trump will empower his tweets with the full might of the NSA
>Every celebrity and enemy of trump will cry DELET THIS

b-b-b-b-but Sup Forums is satire

I'm not hateful at all I'm well adjusted

Drumpfy pls dont look at my memes :(

Never*

Fucking Britannin phoneposting

>ironic suggestions
>genocide

Luckily Trump is a man good humor.

why? what happened?

Northern Trump Wall when?

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/01/10/former-refugee-ahmed-hussen-takes-over-immigration-ministry.html

good night, floridabro. i will post for our great and mosed based of states, don't worry.

Pay attention to the /ptg/, newfag. His authenticity is well established.

That's exactly how it sounds to me. I asked her if that is what she meant and she said no and that she wouldn't marry a stupid man but doing what I did was stupid.

Marcobot and Jeff Flake are being faggots over MUH RUSSIA apparently.

Arizona loli said there would be 2 walls.

Check this 6

He gets something better. He gets access to unblockable alerts sent to every smartphone in the country at once. If Twitter for some retarded reason banned him he could use it to let everyone know to switch to another platform.

Sorry I'm not on here 24/7 like some people

It sounds like you married a stupid bitch, to be completely honest with you. How long have you been married? Why have you not imposed your own political ideology onto her? You are fucking this whole thing up, but not in the ways that you seem to be concerned about.

We should just annex Canada and deport them all to Sweden.

Twice the chance that DRUMPF gets elected then.

YASSS QUEEN!

Let's point out some inconsistencies in this whole pissgate thing, add more if you can think of some.

1.) At the time this allegedly occurred, nobody took Trump remotely seriously as a possible presidential candidate or having any weight in politics or otherwise(thousands of people say they will run but drop out of the process beforehand). Why would foreign agents have an interest in recording his activity? In order to find something like this, you generally have to track EVERYTHING someone does FOR YEARS to get dirt like that. It's a long and expensive game usually only reserved for political espionage, which despite two extremely short lived presidential bids a decade ago recording Trump does not qualify.

2.) Trump mentioned at his presser yesterday that whenever he goes overseas that he's very self conscious of his rooms being bugged, not just for himself but everyone around him. How he completely ignored this when he rented the same room as the President of the United States in Moscow, an obvious bugging target, is beyond me.

3.) How the fuck would he be allowed to rent the same room as the President of the United States and what would be the point? If Obama was already registered as having that room(presumably for an extended period of time before and after he was there as a precaution in case he gets delayed or something) - how the fuck could Trump just rent it before him? Obama is president of the United States, the hotel would prioritize him over a standard customer because of his diplomatic status. Also who would actually tell Trump which room he was going to be in? Wouldn't that be classified information and a potential diplomatic scandal in itself? And wouldn't any damage he could do be rectified before he got there? What the fuck would be the point?

4.) According to this "dossier", Trump is Putin's puppet. Why would the Russians, who obtained all this incriminating evidence, leak it and hurt their puppet right before he enters office?

>stay safe
No promises
Double comfy, modal cotton sheets and my cozy boat socks
I'll do what I can, you'll get some melting next week I think

I watched the second season first by accident. Pretty overrated show honestly. Not bad, but all I remember is screaming about tactics and then losing. I laughed at that.

I supported Trump on Facebook and liked right wing articles in Germany and no one gave me shit. If your wife truly cares more about appearence than about you then she's a pretty shallow person.

5.) If this dossier made it's way to British/US intelligence(how they could hack Russian government dossier files specifically for real estate mogul's pissing escapades but not defend their electoral process from Russian hacks according to this narrative is beyond me) - why did these intelligence officials go through Rick Wilson of all fucking people to pass up to John McCain who RETURNED IT back to US intelligence? What would be the point of that?

6.) There are already several inconsistencies in the story, such as the Cohens being in different places and what not. If this really passed through THREE NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES you'd think they'd check it and research with better scrutiny than the internet after ten minutes.

7.) Intelligence agencies are very concious of strategy, or should be. Why did they include "evidence" of Trump collaberating with Russia in the same document as pissing and Japanimation? They would've been aware nobody would've gave a fuck about the Russian collaberation.

8.) It's no secret these people are in for Hillary. If they had all of this "damning" evidence to the claims they were making back then, why did they drop it then and there? They tried everything but kept this "bombshell" until after he was elected? It could've legitimized all their empty claims but no - they sat on it.

How does it feel to be a waste of flesh?

>inb4 idk ask yer mum lmao

If you treat your woman like your peer, she's miserable

How many genders you reppin Sup Forums?
Throw them gender signs up

I'm going to be the first rapper to rhyme about the rainbow of genders in the world.

No one but McCain would dare voting against Tillerson because they know it would be the end of their career to go against the de facto leader of their party. What they are doing is neocon virtue signalling.

Trump already knows everything there is to know.
The man is who Bruce Wayne is written after.

This gets me every time. Can't believe this is an actual tweet.

FUGGG

I guarantee Graham will too.

>tfw actually did watch Code Geass
>still get residual boners from all the 2D waifus

Jill that's not how Nuclear reactors work.

She doesn't care that I support him she even supports him. She just doesn't know why I defend him publicly. She was saying I don't have to say anything about it and I don't have to reply to people. Why fucking support anyone or anything if you aren't will to defend and protect it or them in my opinion.

It legitimately makes more sense to believe this whole thing was a product of Sup Forums than to somehow wrap your head around the official story from outlets which are already serial liars anyway.

>tfw a few years ago I would've tipped a fedora to you

>tfw you're unironically 100% right

Good as always

You know how old Batman is, right?

Just get off social media and let your wife have her little sewing circle there, christ.

Why did you betray me?

You do not fully grasp the resourcefulness of Donald Trump.

What's going on with this ethics chief going against Trump?

These people wouldn't be satisfied if Trump gave all his money to Africa and wore rags the rest of his life.

Reddit is CONVINCED it's all authentic.

How was Tucker tonight?

>He doesn't know about Trump and Pence time traveling

Because True Conservatism© is dead, replaced by abhorrent nationalism

Thanks, Americanbro

Trump will love pic related

Of course liberals are, they'll believe anything negative about Trump and call migrant rape news stories "fake news". They live in their own reality and selectively adopt and block out what the they want.

While they sit in a corner saying poopoopeepee we'll be Making America Great Again.

Desu for point 1,looking to blackmail obscenely rich people is not anything new. That being said you're right about how they'd have to meticulously track the target for extended periods, because the odds of them just happening upon him pissing on hookers is stupid low.

Everything else you're saying is more or less accurate though

No way he is the most politically correct there is

It's infuriating

Reminds me of that Futurama alien

"I have no strong feelings one way or another"

Soon.

>Nutella plebs have cancer now

Pick your battles...Talk about the big stuff like carrier on your real account, make a personal facebook that is anonymous to talk about the day to day stuff. Same with twitter.

Some of this is simply common sense, but mostly piecing together details to convey the entire story in an easier expression.

Unfortunately the hatred for Trump is palpable, which has left many American's without the proper disposition to survive in our post-Orwellian society.

They're not the only ones.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38591382

What the fuck is going on?

What happened??

Not the Nutella!

So when do they vote on Sessions and Tillerson?

You are like a little baby.
Watch this.

Is he kind of like a cuckservative?

We will fucking kill you all.

Guy who had nothing to do with "Trump memo" is named and goes into hiding to combat reports that a Sup Forums meme was published by Buzzfeed as if it was real.

Israel can fuck off.